DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 658
2 members and 656 guests
davidcycle, legendindisguise
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   Kramer Heckled (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/kramer-heckled-26214/)

griffindj November 20, 2006 03:22 PM

Kramer Heckled

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramer...aught-on-tape/

After being heckled kramer lets loose some inner anger and then walks off stage.

MudDawg November 20, 2006 04:57 PM

I think Kramer left after his audience walked out on him. I saw a part of his rant uncensored online. The audience was out of line...but so was he.

NoFear_F4i November 20, 2006 06:08 PM

A comedian especially one at the success and level of Richards should be able to handle ANY heckler with either wit or making them look stupid for
opening their mouth. What he did was bullshit, he had a meltdown and sounds like
some deep seeded hatred came out. I've always liked him and thought he was funny, I
still love Seinfeld re-runs but can never look at him the same. What a shame. Whatever
small bit of a career he had left is now completely gone. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

eck226 November 20, 2006 07:22 PM

if you watch the full uncensored video he didnt break out the racial slurs first. he did take it farther than he should have. i still support him, he's a funny guy who had a bad day and let fly.

NoFear_F4i November 20, 2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eck226
if you watch the full uncensored video he didnt break out the racial slurs first. he did take it farther than he should have. i still support him, he's a funny guy who had a bad day and let fly.

First? The problem being he broke out with racial slurs at all.No matter what his feelings are deep down he never should have stooped to that level.

ps703 November 20, 2006 10:30 PM

I can never find my ten foot pole when I need it. Not touching this one.

DvlsAdvc8 November 20, 2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFear_F4i
First? The problem being he broke out with racial slurs at all.No matter what his feelings are deep down he never should have stooped to that level.

Just because you break out with a slur at all doesn't necessarily mean you actually believe the slur. Obviously the audience member got under his skin, and he fired back in an attempt to get under the heckler's skin.

I don't know whether he's a racist or not, I could honestly care less for him one way or another... I can just see how that's a quick avenue of attack. What's sad is he didn't have a better come back than that.

I never thought he was very funny in the first place.

griffindj November 21, 2006 08:01 AM

FYI, the uncensored video is on the link I posted.

rdg November 21, 2006 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFear_F4i
A comedian especially one at the success and level of Richards should be able to handle ANY heckler with either wit or making them look stupid for
opening their mouth. What he did was bullshit, he had a meltdown and sounds like
some deep seeded hatred came out. I've always liked him and thought he was funny, I
still love Seinfeld re-runs but can never look at him the same. What a shame. Whatever
small bit of a career he had left is now completely gone. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

He's not a comedian. He's an actor trying to be a comedian. He never did standup before or during Seinfeld. That's probably his first experience with hecklers ever. The audience tore into him and he tore back.

No doubt what was left of his career is shot though.

vstargidget November 21, 2006 08:47 AM

He seemed really odd on Letterman...but then again he is a really odd person. How come when an actor/celebrity is involved my immediate thought is "What drugs are they on?"

zx6rfool November 21, 2006 08:47 AM

I havent seen any full length video, all I have seen are the ones where he starts with the "fork". Where is the longer video?

angiegsxr 600 November 21, 2006 09:16 AM

What a :loser:!!!!

prkid424 November 21, 2006 09:43 AM

BlackHatch November 21, 2006 10:05 AM

odd dude

ArRrR6 November 21, 2006 10:08 AM

I think Richards is washed up now :ohboy: