DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 547
5 members and 542 guests
beatle, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, shiphteey, Toecutter
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
LBJ
Unread
  (#1)
Mojito Anyone?

LBJ - July 8, 2010, 09:46 PM

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnnn i said this would happen 3 months ago!!!! Im so fuckin hype right now

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

July 8, 2010, 09:56 PM

fuck him, he's so important he needs an hour long show so ppl can look at him make his "decision" what a piece of shit. He will never be close to the level of MJ.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Flight Risk

July 8, 2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSLow3 View Post
fuck him, he's so important he needs an hour long show so ppl can look at him make his "decision" what a piece of shit. He will never be close to the level of MJ.

well he wouldn't have gottn that hour unless ppl wanted to see it. i guess
he is that important. but really i couldn have cared less about where he
went, dont watch b-ball and still wont.

Next... R1
11' GSXR 750 (stolen)
09' CBR 600RR (sold)
08' GSXR 750 (sold)
07' CBR 600RR (R.I.P)

Maybe I will stop next time.
Unread
  (#4)
My R1 Eats My Adobo!

July 8, 2010, 11:50 PM

I guess I can't say I didn't see it coming...I was quietly rooting for Chicago or NY for reasons I do not know...maybe I just thought Miami Heat fairweather fans didn't deserve this much greatness.

However, I was much more relieved when they dumped Beasley. He's a bum.

'07 R1 Charcoal
'04 R6 Liquid Silver - Sold
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

July 9, 2010, 12:25 AM

I'm just glad the National LeBron James Media and NBA Owner Dick Sucking Contest is over. They've been building up to this grand climax for the last 2 years and frankly it was getting sickening because there is some amazing talent in the league right now that doesn't get half the press this guy does but puts up equal numbers (Kevin Durant -cough -cough).

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

July 9, 2010, 01:06 AM

It would be hilarious if he blew out his ACL or Achilles Tendon in his first game! He thinks he's MJ and he hasnt done shit yet!
Unread
  (#7)
I got a need for Speed!_!

July 9, 2010, 09:07 AM

Show was boring as ass last night, lame interview. Dan Gilbert released an amazing press release though Gilbert attacks James in letter - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
He sounds like a total douche and crybaby, he ran Lebron out of town and now wants the town to hate Lebron. Cleveland fans should hate Gilbert as much if not more then Lebron. Fired the coach, forced the GM out, brought in no new players...even if Lebron stayed they would only be the 6th best team in the East...why would Lebron stay for that?

TPM Red
AMA#629103
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to thespectralsorrows Send a message via AIM to thespectralsorrows  
Unread
  (#8)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 9, 2010, 09:41 AM

Sir Charles said it best...one of my favorite speeches from him haha

#1 Machine: Suzuki GS500K2 / Bridgestone package
#2 Machine: BMW G310R / Michelin package - sooooo light and stable it's funny
Unread
  (#9)

July 9, 2010, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkOnBlk600r View Post
Sir Charles said it best...one of my favorite speeches from him haha
YouTube - Charles Barkley tells Lebron James "Shut The Hell Up!"
I kinda like what Lebron said in response to Charles. Barkley so broke he's gotta work at Taco Bell...IMO TNT's halftime crew is horrible.

TPM Red
AMA#629103
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to thespectralsorrows Send a message via AIM to thespectralsorrows  
Unread
  (#10)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

July 9, 2010, 10:01 AM

LBJ

Lady Bird Johnson????

what she do...she's dead!

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#11)
Parkin lot pimpin'

July 9, 2010, 10:05 AM

I'm getting tired of all these stars ganging up against the rest of the league...The Lakers, the Celtics, and now the Heat. Its disgusting to watch them just beat up on teams when basketball is about having a solid team and strategy. Not just having an all-star team. Nobody wants to watch a blow-out every night. Good luck in your awful new home Lebron. You're the most athletic guy in basketball but I think you just tainted your legacy forever.

2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R - back at it again
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) Lots o' Mods - SOLD

2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost (Toy Haulin)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EndoSJ3  
Unread
  (#12)

July 9, 2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoSJ3 View Post
I'm getting tired of all these stars ganging up against the rest of the league...The Lakers, the Celtics, and now the Heat. Its disgusting to watch them just beat up on teams when basketball is about having a solid team and strategy. Not just having an all-star team. Nobody wants to watch a blow-out every night. Good luck in your awful new home Lebron. You're the most athletic guy in basketball but I think you just tainted your legacy forever.
This strategy works perfect in the NBA though, that's why it's been the most uncompetitive league forever. Lakers and Celtics have like 30+ titles in the last 60 years. In the last 30 years there have been only 8 different teams to win the title. Superstars make all the difference in the NBA, see Rockets, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, Bulls...I wonder if Phil Jackson might go coach Miami after 2011? He knows how to pick the team with the superstar for certain.

TPM Red
AMA#629103
Unread
  (#13)
Mojito Anyone?

July 9, 2010, 10:13 AM

305 FTMFW

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#14)
Groundhogs can play dead

July 9, 2010, 10:19 AM

Lyndon B Johnson?

Tanya
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
Site ADMIN

July 9, 2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfinch View Post
Lyndon B Johnson?

fuck fuck fuck.. i was just about to post that. hahahaha

i thought the same thing.. i was like

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud