DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 583
5 members and 578 guests
davidcycle, GRN96WS6, HenryW, Slider, superchickencornermonster
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
God of the Gaps

July 31, 2004, 03:13 PM

Who's got what and where? Come on, don't be shy. I'll start out with my latest. Got some ideas for behind the flames, and working up my whole arm.

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Richard Cranium

August 1, 2004, 06:38 AM

Im too much of a whimp to get a tatoo

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

August 1, 2004, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripes
Who's got what and where? Come on, don't be shy. I'll start out with my latest. Got some ideas for behind the flames, and working up my whole arm.

Nice tat man!!

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

August 1, 2004, 05:18 PM

I can't take a good picture of them. I've tried.

I am thinking about sleeving my arm. I son't think my tats are bad...just not tied in together at all. When you are 18 and have little moeny....you get what you can afford and think later. Haha.

I don't regret a single one of them. Each one has a story and a memory associated with it.

If you drink and ride, I have no pity for you. At all, ever.
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

August 1, 2004, 06:26 PM

I want a tat, but not one that 5 thousand people have. Maybe one day i'll try to think of somethin original.

Douglas
R.I.P.-1995 F3
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FlyinBy  
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

August 1, 2004, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinBy
I want a tat, but not one that 5 thousand people have. Maybe one day i'll try to think of somethin original.

With the exception of the Rollins Band "End of Silence" tattoo on my left upper arm and the Aztec face on my right tricep...I drew all of my others. One of which when I was in Study hall in the 10th grade.

Unread
  (#7)
GP Racer

August 1, 2004, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinBy

With the exception of the Rollins Band "End of Silence" tattoo on my left upper arm and the Aztec face on my right tricep...I drew all of my others. One of which when I was in Study hall in the 10th grade.
Awesome, i can respect that.

Douglas
R.I.P.-1995 F3
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FlyinBy  
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

August 1, 2004, 08:57 PM

what's funny is that the junk I doodled on a spiral notebook cover is now on my arm hahaha.

Unread
  (#9)
opossum puncher

August 2, 2004, 10:06 AM

Donít have any pics of it on this computer but I got one, sat down and planned it out with the artist, showed him what I wanted and had it re-drawn till it was perfect. (It had to depict the exact meaning I intended.) Itís a tribal/Celtic dragon spanning shoulder blade to blade, and it covers the majority of my back. Place and size were set so that it would be my one and only tat, for ever (though everyone tells me there like Lays potato chips).

** Rant alert

I donít want to sound self-righteous or anything but I always laugh when I see the sorority girls with the little butterflies, or hearts, I love to ask when they think they're going to get it removed, sad part is that they usually have an idea of when. If a tat has meaning, awesome; if you just like the decoration, cool; but it always boggles my mind the amount of people that get them because they think it makes them cool, like the kids we all knew in high school that smoked but didnít inhale .... Ehh, to each their own, plus Iím being hypocritical the same could be said of the clothes I wear, or products I buyÖ

** Getting off the soapbox
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#10)
Officially Addicted to Posting

August 2, 2004, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy6
It's pronounced "detention." I have a tiger that my sister drew for me that I want to find a good tatoo artist to duplicate for me.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rddy  
Unread
  (#11)
Knee Draggin!

August 2, 2004, 10:33 AM

I'll second your rant. I have Kanji, 7 of them. 4 smaller ones, two on each upper arm, and three big ones down my back. I deliberated on all of them, all have meaning to me, and I started 10 years ago. However, I do feel ill as to how they have become so mainstream and it pains me to be grouped into the "hip" crowd that was just going with the flow.

Mine will stay forever..just like I intended the first day the needle laid ink to my skin (technically the perm cells beneath) many many moons ago.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onenamlynn Send a message via AIM to onenamlynn  
Unread
  (#12)
DT
Yesssssss.....

August 2, 2004, 10:51 AM

Gotta get this picture thing going....

Celtic Cross on my left arm with a band wraparound.

Celtic Cross between my shoulders.

Then I converted to Islam...

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#13)
Licensed Rider

August 6, 2004, 12:33 PM

for those looking for the best tattoo artist go no further than Mike Sikes at Stay True Tattoo. Mike did all my work (I have an fallen angel being taken by a demon, and her wings wrap around my chest). So far I have spent more than 24 hours under the gun.
His contact info:

Stay True Tatoo

Address:
6755 Wilson Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22044
Phone:
(703) 538-6789

Whats great about Mike is: He started out as an artist, has done shows, skateboards, drawings. So if you have an idea, let him know, he will draw it up for you (may take a couple of weeks) until you decide it is what you want. This way your tat if for sure custom. He is the only person who I trust with my body ( I grew up skating with him ) and his work speaks for itself. Dudes been tattooing now for at least 10 years. Young fella too, very cool and very knowledgable about tat.s Check him out, Mike Sikes
-Tell him you heard of him through Einar![/i]

**photo is of mike. if you look closely at my avater pic. you can see the wings on my ribs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iluminati_915_1_.jpg (12.3 KB, 95 views)
Unread
  (#14)
Mr. Glass

August 6, 2004, 02:30 PM

here is mine its a really simple one.. im sure twiggy will recognize this.. and other punk rockers here.. i got more perforations than ink.. here is one that ive got a pic of..

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#15)
Richard Cranium

August 6, 2004, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminZX6R
here is mine its a really simple one.. im sure twiggy will recognize this.. and other punk rockers here.. i got more perforations than ink.. here is one that ive got a pic of..
That one of you jail house tats?

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R