DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 548
2 members and 546 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Life on DA highway
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

Life on DA highway - June 30, 2006, 01:48 PM

Just another example of the good times North of Fort Belvoir along Route 1.

I lost my badge in the woods about two weeks ago chasing after a guy who ditched his car instead of running over the spike strips..

----------------------------
Around 11:45 p.m. Thursday, June 30 a man was standing outside his car in the 3500 block of Buckman Road when he was approached from behind by two men who told him to lie down on the ground. Both suspects were armed, one with a handgun and one with a shotgun. One suspect hit the victim in the head with the shotgun. The suspects went through the victims clothing and stole his wallet. One of the suspects hopped into the victimís still-running car and fled. The second suspect fled on foot.
A short time later an officer spotted the stolen car going northbound on Richmond Highway. After a short pursuit, the driver of the stolen vehicle lost control of the car and hit a guardrail. The driver was not injured and was arrested. Marijuana was found on the suspect after a search. The suspect, Jinard A. Kearney, 19, 4203 South Capitol Street, SE, Washington DC, was charged with carjacking, malicious wounding, robbery, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, two counts of felony speed to elude, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of marijuana. He was transported to the Adult Detention Center. Investigation is continuing to locate the second suspect.
Anyone with information about this incident or this suspect is asked to call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477) or the police non-emergency number at 703-691-2131.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
Addicted to Cajen food...

June 30, 2006, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
Just another example of the good times North of Fort Belvoir along Route 1.

I lost my badge in the woods about two weeks ago chasing after a guy who ditched his car instead of running over the spike strips..
Sure you did...
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer

June 30, 2006, 01:57 PM

hey that means you patrol around my neighberhood...
wish yall could find my bike!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to islandboy  
Unread
  (#4)
Site ADMIN

June 30, 2006, 01:59 PM

Don Thats what my memo to the chief of police said so STFU

You bike have lojack?

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

June 30, 2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Don Thats what my memo to the chief of police said so STFU

You bike have lojack?

nope jacked from buckman rd
Unread
  (#6)
Site ADMIN

June 30, 2006, 02:07 PM

sorry bro.. You live off buckman?

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#7)
GP Racer

June 30, 2006, 02:17 PM

yeh i live on buckman...you know where that fire was earlier this week?
Unread
  (#8)
Site ADMIN

June 30, 2006, 02:18 PM

Yep. Your bike the orange one?

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#9)
GP Racer

June 30, 2006, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Yep. Your bike the orange one?

ummm i got a orange bike but i never had it on buckman yet, but i live right across from where the fire was

maybe i should go see who has a orange bike around there so we can ride
Unread
  (#10)
Site ADMIN

June 30, 2006, 02:27 PM

I saw you post that in the shout box. Meaning, when im over there, ill keep an eye out for ya.

I highly suggest lojack. If your bike isnt recovered w/in 24 hours of being reported, you get all the $$ you paid lojack for.

I love driving around with the lojack computer and recovering vehicles that show up on it.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#11)
GP Racer

June 30, 2006, 02:35 PM

yeh i would like to get lojack soon as i can come up with the money

but yeh after today you might see the orange bike out there if you see me say was up (that way i feel like the police are actualy helping)
Unread
  (#12)
Site ADMIN

June 30, 2006, 02:36 PM

ouch...

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#13)
GP Racer

June 30, 2006, 02:47 PM

Quote:
ouch...
just messing with you men
Unread
  (#14)
Site ADMIN

June 30, 2006, 02:52 PM

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#15)
singin sweet home alabama

June 30, 2006, 03:46 PM

See, why can't all cops be like you?

After buying my 04 R1 when my 03 R1 was stolen (in Mississippi), I was ticketed for 10 mph over and just trying to shoot the bull with the officer when I mentioned what happened to the 03. I wasn't being smart, or saying they weren't doing anything to recover my bike etc... I was just chatting about bikes, bike insurance etc. So the cop goes on to say how couldn't give a damn about finding stolen bikes because whoever they were stolen from is probably out breaking the law 90% of the time anyhow. Oh, and my ticket was just an ooops... I didn't realize the limit dropped on the stretch of road I was on, and never noticed a sign (but sure enough, the officer kindly pointed it out in a "your full of crap" kind of tone). No problem... I *was* speeding, even if unintentionally. I thought the attitude was unecessary though.

Why do I get all the bad cops?

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8