DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 546
5 members and 541 guests
BigDaddyShoo, GRN96WS6, Sal_the_man, scarab, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
LOL
Unread
  (#1)
Ling Long

LOL - April 22, 2008, 10:48 AM

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#2)
It's not you, its ME!!

April 22, 2008, 10:50 AM

WTF??
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Now with a TBSP of love

April 22, 2008, 10:51 AM

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Spiritnblk  
Unread
  (#4)
tang ama ka !!!!!!!

April 22, 2008, 11:00 AM

Anthony
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to totnac  
Unread
  (#5)
facebook what is that?

April 22, 2008, 11:03 AM

Saw that one it was fuuunnny...

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to gixxernoob  
Unread
  (#6)
Track Ho

April 22, 2008, 11:07 AM

yeah that fight sucked

did you watch the one that was like 2 or 3 fights before that

the guy that lost was bleeding from the eye it was dripping when they announced the winner, that was a better fight

"I am officially retired so please don't ban me"
Unread
  (#7)
Typical Stripper

April 22, 2008, 11:14 AM

Taunting much?

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
( * )|( * )

April 22, 2008, 11:22 AM

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
Unread
  (#9)
Eddie would go ...

April 22, 2008, 11:34 AM

must be the Quarry-Starnes fight...they cut him...

UFC cuts Starnes after disgraceful performance

By Kevin Iole
It was a great night for mixed martial arts on Saturday in Montreal, as an enthusiastic sellout crowd of 21,390 packed the Bell Centre to watch hometown hero Georges St. Pierre reclaim the UFC welterweight title from Matt Serra at UFC 83.

It wasn't such a good night, though, for Kalib Starnes, who spent most of the evening running from Nate Quarry in their middleweight bout. A native of Surrey, B.C., Starnes was booed heavily by the Canadian crowd that had been boisterous in its support of all the other Canadians on the card.
After losing a unanimous decision on scores of 30-26, 30-27, and an unheard-of 30-24, Starnes received even worse news: He was cut from his contract by UFC president Dana White.

"He just doesn’t belong in the UFC and after his performance the other night, he should consider a new line of work," White said Monday.
Quarry pressed the action the entire fight as Starnes simply circled and refused to engage. Late in the third round, Quarry pretended to run like he was a track star in trying to find a way to get Starnes to fight.

After the bout, members of Quarry's corner were complaining to Starnes about his lack of activity. Starnes shouted an expletive at one member of Quarry's team, called him a derogatory term for homosexuals and challenged him to a fight.

Starnes couldn't be reached for comment about his performance, but Quarry expressed disappointment with Starnes' lack of effort.
A one-time contestant on The Ultimate Fighter, Starnes was 8-2 going into the bout and had had quality victories over Chris Leben and Jason MacDonald.

"I think if you're fighting in the UFC, you've got to come to fight," Quarry told UFC.com in a post-fight interview. "I would much rather get knocked out than lose a decision running backwards. No disrespect to Kalib. I know the stress really gets to you. A lot of guys, they focus on not wanting to lose instead of wanting to win. I didn't mean to disrespect him in any way. I just got frustrated because you can't fight when somebody's moving backward that fast."

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
Unread
  (#10)
Posting Nothing Relevant

April 22, 2008, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
must be the Quarry-Starnes fight...they cut him...

UFC cuts Starnes after disgraceful performance

By Kevin Iole
It was a great night for mixed martial arts on Saturday in Montreal, as an enthusiastic sellout crowd of 21,390 packed the Bell Centre to watch hometown hero Georges St. Pierre reclaim the UFC welterweight title from Matt Serra at UFC 83.

It wasn't such a good night, though, for Kalib Starnes, who spent most of the evening running from Nate Quarry in their middleweight bout. A native of Surrey, B.C., Starnes was booed heavily by the Canadian crowd that had been boisterous in its support of all the other Canadians on the card.
After losing a unanimous decision on scores of 30-26, 30-27, and an unheard-of 30-24, Starnes received even worse news: He was cut from his contract by UFC president Dana White.

"He just doesn’t belong in the UFC and after his performance the other night, he should consider a new line of work," White said Monday.
Quarry pressed the action the entire fight as Starnes simply circled and refused to engage. Late in the third round, Quarry pretended to run like he was a track star in trying to find a way to get Starnes to fight.

After the bout, members of Quarry's corner were complaining to Starnes about his lack of activity. Starnes shouted an expletive at one member of Quarry's team, called him a derogatory term for homosexuals and challenged him to a fight.

Starnes couldn't be reached for comment about his performance, but Quarry expressed disappointment with Starnes' lack of effort.
A one-time contestant on The Ultimate Fighter, Starnes was 8-2 going into the bout and had had quality victories over Chris Leben and Jason MacDonald.

"I think if you're fighting in the UFC, you've got to come to fight," Quarry told UFC.com in a post-fight interview. "I would much rather get knocked out than lose a decision running backwards. No disrespect to Kalib. I know the stress really gets to you. A lot of guys, they focus on not wanting to lose instead of wanting to win. I didn't mean to disrespect him in any way. I just got frustrated because you can't fight when somebody's moving backward that fast."
damn, beat me to it.

dude really shouldnt have made it to a UFC contract. he sucked on the show, had a few lucky fights. and if anyone remembers those fights, he did this a lot during those as well.

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
This is America I can shit where I want. FREEDOM!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to eck226 Send a message via AIM to eck226  
Unread
  (#11)
facebook what is that?

April 22, 2008, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6hokie
yeah that fight sucked

did you watch the one that was like 2 or 3 fights before that

the guy that lost was bleeding from the eye it was dripping when they announced the winner, that was a better fight
I missed that one as I came in late to watch the fight...

\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to gixxernoob  
Unread
  (#12)
Largely Unsupervised....

April 22, 2008, 12:51 PM

Saw it. Endured it. Good move to release Starnes. Unfortunately, it denied the opportunity for Nate "Rock" Quarry to shine too.

--------------

This has been another fine contribution from Captain Craptastic.

2014 Harley Street Glide
'08 Brass Balls Bobber
'04 KTM 625 SMC
'78 Honda CB750K (soon to be mated to sidecar)
'07 SSR 125
'99 BMW K1200RS (SOLD)
'95 Honda Z50R (donated to a buddy)
'89 CR500R (SOLD)
'83 Honda CB1100F (SOLD)
'82 Honda CB750F (SOLD)
Unread
  (#13)
Banned!

April 22, 2008, 02:23 PM

puahahahha
Unread
  (#14)
Officially Addicted to Posting

April 22, 2008, 04:37 PM

Sad but I'm glad no one got hurt.

GsxRBulldog---NEVER EVER mistake my kindness for Weakness or waste my or my friends time. That would be unwise

G-Dog's total site

There is no trick to it, I just work harder than you.
BANNED from R1-Forum for Bad Attitude on 8/16/2010

'01 GsxR 750----Bike heaven (in a better place)
'01 GsxR 1000---"Bad Ass"....Sold it
'03 GsxR 1000---"G-Note".... Sold it
'04 GsxR 600----"Lil Bastard" Sold to JBoggy
'05 Gsxr 750----"Visitor" Sold back to her Momma
'06 Gsxr 600----"BabyBoy Blue" for Track
'06 GsxR 1000---"GhostFace" for Street

that's GsxrBulldog to you SON!!!
W u l f no P a k va R y d a z
President 2/2010 to 2/2013
: : Power of Purpose : :
remember our fallen friends
•always in our hearts • watching over us•
•#135 Katie•Dragula•#47 Bambam•Vega
www.wulfpakrydaz.com
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to GsxrBulldog Send a message via AIM to GsxrBulldog