DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 182
2 members and 180 guests
Heist, RRonin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Looking for gym partner
Unread
  (#1)
Meet your Maker

Looking for gym partner - January 12, 2010, 02:32 PM

So after years of working out and pushing and pushing with college lacrosse I have falling off in the gym and working out.

If anyone is in the springfield/woodbridge area I have access to a personal gym with all the equipment you would need. I have my ACE cert and can provide workouts

Im willing to help someone out (weight loss, strength, mass, etc...)so you can help keep me motivated and get back on the horse. Personal gyms are nice but lack people to motivate you after a couple years.

I am ready to meet my maker but is my maker ready for the ordeal of meeting me...
Looking for a Race Bike
------------------------------------------------
NESBA #199, Roger Lyle #199
http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...ut18/2-2-1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MikeyB  
Unread
  (#2)
Site ADMIN

January 12, 2010, 02:36 PM

mike, i belong to the new gym next to gators.. $7 per month. i am going most nights around 6ish.. that free gym your only option? where is it at? id be willing to meet up with you some nights and others at my gym.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#3)
SUPERBITCHIN'

January 12, 2010, 02:39 PM

I also would be interested, Alex I heard about that gym, how is it?

E che cazzo!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to {SALVA}  
Unread
  (#4)
Meet your Maker

January 12, 2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
mike, i belong to the new gym next to gators.. $7 per month. i am going most nights around 6ish.. that free gym your only option? where is it at? id be willing to meet up with you some nights and others at my gym.
No I just have never had to pay for a gym type deal. Its off old colchester rd lorton va. 1st exit across the bridge on 95 as well as on rt1

I am ready to meet my maker but is my maker ready for the ordeal of meeting me...
Looking for a Race Bike
Unread
  (#5)
Parkin lot pimpin'

January 12, 2010, 02:52 PM

the gym is wonderful especially now that the girls have made their new year's resolutions to get back to the gym

2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R - back at it again
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) Lots o' Mods - SOLD

2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost (Toy Haulin)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EndoSJ3  
Unread
  (#6)
TPG og

January 12, 2010, 02:54 PM

Mikee some motivation helpful tools @ www.sparkpeople.com its some bit of setup but good stuff on there
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#7)
SUPERBITCHIN'

January 12, 2010, 02:56 PM

I take old colchester everyday. I also have a rower that can be used.

E che cazzo!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to {SALVA}  
Unread
  (#8)
Owner & Creator

January 12, 2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00STZX3 View Post
Mikee some motivation helpful tools @ www.sparkpeople.com its some bit of setup but good stuff on there
Motivational <3
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
Site ADMIN

January 12, 2010, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by {SALVA} View Post
I also would be interested, Alex I heard about that gym, how is it?

It is actually pretty good. Especially for the amount. I think of it as a less polished GOLDS.

It has some rough spots in looks, but it has great equipment.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#10)
Site ADMIN

January 12, 2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeeb View Post
No I just have never had to pay for a gym type deal. Its off old colchester rd lorton va. 1st exit across the bridge on 95 as well as on rt1
I take old colchester when RT1 is backed up going home to woodbridge.

I can meet you at your gym a few days a week and goto my gym on the others.

What time were you thining? 6ish is best for me.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#11)
Site ADMIN

January 12, 2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by {SALVA} View Post
I take old colchester everyday. I also have a rower that can be used.
I did crew for 8 years. Coached for 4 years. The erg is the goddamn enemy..

PS. i have an erg at home too.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#12)
Noob-alishish

January 12, 2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
So after years of working out and pushing and pushing with college lacrosse I have falling off in the gym and working out.

If anyone is in the springfield/woodbridge area I have access to a personal gym with all the equipment you would need. I have my ACE cert and can provide workouts

Im willing to help someone out (weight loss, strength, mass, etc...)so you can help keep me motivated and get back on the horse. Personal gyms are nice but lack people to motivate you after a couple years.

Im down for a day or two just need a time frame

I go to school, work at ups and autozone so dunno when your available let me know

Remember to Breathe.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
Meet your Maker

January 13, 2010, 06:38 AM

Im hit or miss each day depending on whats going on but usually 6 or later

Looking for a Race Bike
Unread
  (#14)
Signed up for Track Days!

January 13, 2010, 07:09 AM

Quote:

Too bad you are not in the Tyson's area.
I have a dedicated room with all my equipment and I started to get back into it about a month ago.

--Oliver
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
Meet your Maker

January 13, 2010, 07:11 AM

Yeah this is pretty much an opportunity to get a trainer but also push me past some peaks of laziness.

Once its summer time its way easier to get motivated to run since its not bitter and dark at 5pm

Looking for a Race Bike