DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 162
4 members and 158 guests
BigDaddyShoo, GRN96WS6, nootherids, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#16)
250 cc's of awesomeness

September 4, 2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz1050 View Post
I wanted to buy that red, white & blue CBR1000RR they had a while back.. fuck, I still want that bike. Perhaps someday.
They have a 14 CBR1000RR special edition in those colors right now. It has the gold wheels, Ohlins TTX dampers, and Brembo brakes too. Such a sexy bike.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#17)
This is gonna hurt!

September 4, 2014, 10:52 PM

WOW, What a love thread this is. But i have to agree with it. While every shop can have situations arise from time to time I have always found this family owned dealership to maintain good business practices and fair dealing both as a customer and as a competitor, which I was for many years.
Unread
  (#18)
Parkin lot pimpin'

September 5, 2014, 08:19 AM

Depending on the bike you are looking for, try Ultimate Cycle in Richmond...I got pricing from every Kawi dealership in Northern VA and Ultimate Cycle beat them by $700 OTD

2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R - back at it again
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) Lots o' Mods - SOLD

2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost (Toy Haulin)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EndoSJ3  
Unread
  (#19)
no one's blowing up moons

September 6, 2014, 09:55 AM

Thanks guys. It's good to have all these good reports on MHKS. I feel better knowing I won't get the same kind of treatment I found at Coleman.

I'm just replacing my little TU250 so I'm not sure how it will go as it's not a bike they'll make much on. I have to try for the best deal I can get because I haven't worked since the accident so no income. I'm still going from Alexandria to physical therapy up in Rockville and the gas for the CRV I'm borrowing is killing me. It's not really the time to buy (or ride) yet but I need a TU to get those transportation costs down.

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/

Last edited by lam@dcsf; September 6, 2014 at 10:19 AM..