DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 575
2 members and 573 guests
CCS762ZX6, ReasonableDoubt
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
This makes me sick...
Unread
  (#1)
Popped my cherry!

This makes me sick... - June 19, 2007, 11:23 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/19/missing.woman.ap/index.html

NORTH CANTON, Ohio (AP) -- Jessie Davis was excited about the upcoming birth of her second child, getting baby clothes ready and packing a suitcase for the delivery.
She had decided to name the baby girl Chloe, which means "blooming" in Greek. The 26-year-old was in good spirits when she spoke to her mother Wednesday.
But Davis hasn't been heard from since.
Authorities have no suspects in her disappearance and only a few chilling words from her 2-year-old son, who may have seen what happened to her: "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in the rug." (Watch authorities begin to suspect foul play )
The boy, Blake, was found by Davis' mother, Patricia Porter, after she went looking for her daughter because she had not heard from her for a day. Blake, wearing a dirty diaper, was alone in a home with broken furniture, a pool of bleach on the floor and a bed comforter missing.
"My God something's wrong!" Porter said in a 911 call.
Porter told the emergency dispatcher that her daughter "would never, ever" leave the child behind. Davis is due to deliver July 3. (Watch a mother's desperate plea for her daughter's safe return )
A weekend search by police and 60 to 70 volunteers found no leads.
The father of Davis' son and unborn girl is Canton police patrolman Bobby Cutts Jr. He is estranged from his wife, with whom he has at least one other child.
Besides the broken furniture and bleach, Davis' home had a mattress in her bedroom partially off the bed and a knocked-over nightstand and lamp, Porter said. Items from Davis' purse were scattered on the kitchen floor.
Her cell phone was missing, investigators said, but her car was still at the home. The sliding patio door was unlocked.
The 30-year-old Cutts was to drop off the boy at Davis' home Thursday, Porter said in her 911 call. He could not be reached for comment Monday at his Canton home, where FBI agents and sheriff's deputies searched Monday night, removing items.
Cutts, who took part Sunday in a search around Davis' home, was placed on paid administrative leave due to the stress of the disappearance, Canton police Chief Dean McKimm told The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer.
Sheriff's deputies also searched Jessie Davis' duplex over the weekend and returned Monday evening with FBI agents.
"You just feel absolutely numb," Porter said. "I see her picture on television and I think, 'Oh my God, what a beautiful girl.' And then it hits you, 'That's my girl."'
Police have advised Porter not to ask the boy questions so that any recollections and information come out naturally.
"Whatever comes, comes," Porter said. "He plays a lot. We're not trying to prod him or anything."
Davis is employed by Allstate Insurance at a call center in nearby Hudson, company spokesman Mike Siemienas said Monday. A co-worker, Dianna Piltz, sent Davis a text message at 8:15 a.m. Thursday that wasn't returned.
"We freak out when she's a couple minutes late. She's pregnant and you always worry about pregnant women," Piltz said.
Neighbors said Davis lived a low-key life, and was often seen pushing a stroller. "Every now and then we'd see her out and about," said Jeff Midkiff, 46. "She would wave, or whatever. She seemed like a very quiet person."
North Canton is south of Cleveland in northeastern Ohio.
In 2000 in nearby Ravenna, a pregnant woman was killed and her baby was cut out by a heavyset woman who claimed she was pregnant and took the victim's baby as her own. She killed herself five days later when police traced cell phone calls and went to confront her.

"Well behaved women seldom make history"~~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
"Damn white girls throwin' gang signs!"
Gangsta= High-siding on a 50cc!!
Also, if you take your jacket off and the women are all smiles, then you take your helmet off and 99% of the women look disappointed, please put your helmet back on. kthxbai.-Bexxx
I.L.M~Eric "The Irish Guy"
Go n-eírí an bóthar leat.

http://www.abbismom02.shutterfly.com
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to BabyBusa04 Send a message via AIM to BabyBusa04  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

June 19, 2007, 11:30 AM

that is horrible.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to TBaby Send a message via AIM to TBaby Send a message via MSN to TBaby  
Unread
  (#3)
Repping WPNR is Tennessee

Location: GOOD OL' ROCKY TOP...ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE...GO VOLS!!!!!!!!
June 19, 2007, 12:54 PM

RIP...Karl Michael "Dragula" Meckenberg WE MISS YOU BUDDY!!!

WulfPakRydaz- Strength in Numbers

Cause thats how we roll......
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to PimpD  
Unread
  (#4)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

June 19, 2007, 01:06 PM

Hang the guy from his nutzz and bleed him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody deserves to live after doing something like!!!!!!!!!!!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Good Girl Gone Biker

June 19, 2007, 01:22 PM

I just can't believe it's been almost two weeks and they nave nothing...absolutely no idea about where she might be.

And to think of that little boy in the house by himself for two days.

Beatriz
BRG/W

QikEnuF: omg still talking. I regret my life.

yzfrone: and buell? ill chop my toes off and add it to my salad before I sit on one.

DarksideSW20: need varying degrees. beware of dog, beware of dangerous dog, beware of dog shooting bees out of its mouth...

NoVaGhost: Oops...bought a gixxer and the dumbassery set in quicker than i expected.... never made it home.

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Coluchi Send a message via AIM to Coluchi Send a message via Skype™ to Coluchi 
Unread
  (#6)
Popped my cherry!

June 19, 2007, 01:25 PM

And can you IMAGINE what that little boy saw???
My stomach is in knots just thinking about it.

"Well behaved women seldom make history"~~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
"Damn white girls throwin' gang signs!"
Gangsta= High-siding on a 50cc!!
Also, if you take your jacket off and the women are all smiles, then you take your helmet off and 99% of the women look disappointed, please put your helmet back on. kthxbai.-Bexxx
I.L.M~Eric "The Irish Guy"
Go n-eírí an bóthar leat.

http://www.abbismom02.shutterfly.com
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to BabyBusa04 Send a message via AIM to BabyBusa04  
Unread
  (#7)
Far from a rookie!!!!!

June 19, 2007, 03:00 PM

poor baby

James

Joe Rocket Whore

Why your man acting like secret service??? I'm going to get you alone and get my secret serviced!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to boogie_gsxr26 Send a message via AIM to boogie_gsxr26  
Unread
  (#8)
singin sweet home alabama

June 19, 2007, 03:21 PM

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#9)
No bike, jus here 4 drama

June 19, 2007, 04:23 PM

"mommy's in the rug" ...

man, that cannot be good.

Sounds like a line from a horror movie. *Cue spooky music* (Child's voice whispering a soft song to the tune of "Ring around the Rosy")
"Mommeee's in the ruuuuug.. Mommee's in the ruuuuug... "

"Spin"
Blue '07 R1 (CRASHED RIP)
Sponsored by Winchester Orthopedics

Not responsible if anything I say causes you to kill yourself.
Unread
  (#10)
Spike

June 19, 2007, 05:25 PM

HE did it.

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#11)
No bike, jus here 4 drama

June 19, 2007, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtatooz
HE did it.

"Spin"
Blue '07 R1 (CRASHED RIP)
Sponsored by Winchester Orthopedics

Not responsible if anything I say causes you to kill yourself.
Unread
  (#12)
DT
Yesssssss.....

June 20, 2007, 02:16 AM

Who cares who did it?? They'll just get a nice jail term and be back out on the streets in five years for "good behaviour."

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#13)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

June 20, 2007, 03:12 PM

I found this story on CNN regarding the missing woman.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/20/mis....ap/index.html

[CANTON, Ohio (AP) -- The newborn was found dressed in a sleeper and nestled in a basket, left on the doorstep of a school nurse.
Ordinarily the discovery would create a mystery. But just days and 45 miles from where a pregnant woman disappeared, investigators had to consider whether it could help them solve one.
Neither authorities nor the couple who found the girl believed it likely that the infant was born to Jessie Davis, who hasn't been heard from since a phone call with her mother last Wednesday. She was given a July 3 due date to deliver a baby girl. (Watch authorities discuss newborn's condition )
A DNA sample was taken Tuesday from the infant and given to authorities investigating the disappearance.
The couple found the baby at their home south of Wooster when they returned from dinner Monday night.
"My wife has been a school nurse and has dealt with young females in a confidential manner over a number of years," Don Redman said. Sue Redman also was a board member at a local free clinic.
Wayne County Sheriff Thomas Maurer said he didn't believe the baby was connected to the missing woman, but that officials were using "every caution we can" to eliminate the possibility. A doctor determined the baby was less than 24 hours old, he said.
She was in good condition, Stark County chief deputy Rick Perez said. Redman said her umbilical cord was tied off with a rubber band.
The infant was taken to Wooster Community Hospital, where her DNA was collected using a mouth swab, Maurer said.
Davis was reported missing Friday when her mother, Patricia Porter, went to Davis' house in North Canton to check on her and found her grandson, 2-year-old Blake Davis, alone, wearing a dirty diaper in a home with furniture askew. A pool of bleach was on the bedroom floor, and the contents of Davis' purse were scatted in the kitchen. Her cell phone and a comforter were missing.
Blake told investigators: "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in the rug."
Stark County authorities said they had no suspects.
Authorities searched the home of the father of Davis' son and unborn girl over the weekend and again Monday night.
Bobby Cutts Jr., 30, told a newspaper Tuesday that he had nothing to do with Davis's disappearance.
"The last five days have been a nightmare. It won't end," Cutts, a Canton police officer, told The Repository. He said he has slept little and has no appetite.
Cutts, who also has at least one child with his wife, said he and his wife were separated but have not filed for divorce, and that she knew he had a relationship with Davis.
He said he spoke with Davis at 8 p.m. last Wednesday, about 90 minutes before she last spoke with her mother. Authorities say he is cooperating in the search for Davis.
On Tuesday, the Stark County Sheriff's Office released a surveillance camera photo of Davis pushing a shopping cart with Blake at a supermarket in North Canton. The time on the camera reads 6:24 p.m. Wednesday.
Cutts had an amicable relationship with Davis and shared parenting duties with her, said John Miller, president of the Canton patrolman's union.
Cutts, who is on leave from his job, juggled parenthood with the demands of his patrol job on the midnight shift, Miller said.
"He's a good officer. He's got no problems at work. He treats people well," he said.
In 1998, Cutts pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge and was sentenced to three years' probation after a former girlfriend accused him of breaking a door jamb and forcing his way into their home, causing her to fear for her safety, according to a police report from nearby Jackson Township.
About two years after his conviction in the disorderly conduct case, Cutts was hired by the Canton Police Department.
His personnel file also shows he won an appeal to overturn his firing in 2003 when authorities conducting a drug raid on his cousin's home found Cutts' handgun hidden under a mattress. Canton police officials accused Cutts of giving the gun to his cousin for protection and said Cutts was lying when he reported the gun had been stolen.
A federal arbitrator ordered the city to reinstate the officer, saying Canton police had not proven the allegation.
Davis' family has declined to talk about her relationship with Cutts. Her father, Ned, held back tears Tuesday in an interview, saying he's trying to block out all emotion and focus on his daughter's safe return.
"I'm a dad that wants his daughter back," he said.
Miller accused the Stark County Sheriff's Office of waiting too long to retrieve Davis' cell phone records. The sheriff's department has not discussed whether any clues have been found in cell phone records.]

Although they doubt this is the same baby, how sad is this story too? At least the mother left the baby on the doorstep of someone responsible instead of dropping the baby in the dumpster, those stories make me sick. I could not imagine being that desperate, but again I haven't been in the situation and I don't pass judgement.