DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 506
6 members and 500 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, fxc3700, GRN96WS6, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Man ordered to wear "sex offender" T-shirt
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Cool Man ordered to wear "sex offender" T-shirt - November 9, 2006, 08:33 AM

NEW YORK (Reuters) -
A Delaware judge on Friday ordered a man who twice exposed himself to a 10-year-old girl at his workplace to wear a T-shirt with the words: "I am a registered sex offender" in bold letters, a prosecutor said.
Russell Teeter, 69, who pleaded guilty to two counts of indecent exposure, also was sentenced to 60 days in jail by Superior Court Judge Jan Jurden in Wilmington.

Deputy Attorney General Donald Roberts said he requested the unusual T-shirt punishment because he was concerned about Teeter exposing himself to children at the gardening business he runs with his wife.
"This is a unique way to let his customers know that he is a sex offender," Roberts told Reuters.

Roberts said Teeter had at least 10 prior convictions dating back to 1976 for exposing himself to children and had been diagnosed as a compulsive exhibitionist.
Teeter, who has 30 days to appeal the sentence, will have to wear the T-shirt at work for 22 months after he gets out of jail.

Should be for the rest of his life!

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."

Last edited by WvGoDFather; November 9, 2006 at 08:53 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

November 9, 2006, 08:51 AM

I'd sport a shirt like that.

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Nothing here

November 9, 2006, 09:25 AM

This is interesting and a good idea in my opinion. I have heard of this type of punishment being handed down by the courts in the past, but do they generally get overtunred in appeals? One that comes to mind was the guy I believe who was convicted of domestic violence who had to wear a sandwich board that said "I beat my wife". I can't remember how his case turned out either, but I know he was going to appeal.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Happiness Consultant

November 9, 2006, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WvGoDFather

Should be for the rest of his life!
that should be the only shirt he's allowed to wear ... at all ... evar!!

tattoo that on his forehead.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave