DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 954
3 members and 951 guests
nootherids, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Marvel Comics - The Punisher Is Dead (SPOILER)
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Marvel Comics - The Punisher Is Dead (SPOILER) - November 2, 2009, 06:02 PM

SPOILER WARNING (1)

Godamn, Wolverine's astranged and semi-pyschotic son, Daken did Punisher f*cking ugly.
Daken's backstory is pretty interesting. Look it up if you don't know about him. (and no - him and Daddy do NOT get along.)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://rs533.rapidshare.com/files/29...Giant-DCP_.cbr

FINAL SCENE SPOILER WARNING (2) w/IMAGES

[

Last edited by Heist; November 2, 2009 at 09:04 PM..
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
I got a need for Speed!_!

November 3, 2009, 07:44 AM

Never heard of Draken he wasn't around 10 years ago at least, looks like a clone of his dad powers wise. Looks like the Punisher pissed him off. Draken's healing factor must be greater then Logan's with all the knife and bullet wounds it looks like Punisher puts into him without slowing him down.

TPM Red
AMA#629103
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to thespectralsorrows Send a message via AIM to thespectralsorrows  
Unread
  (#3)
Meet your Maker

November 3, 2009, 07:47 AM

damnit...my alias is dead

I am ready to meet my maker but is my maker ready for the ordeal of meeting me...
Looking for a Race Bike
------------------------------------------------
NESBA #199, Roger Lyle #199
http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...ut18/2-2-1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MikeyB  
Unread
  (#4)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

November 3, 2009, 08:02 AM

Draken is the kid he had when he was in Japan. I cant remember who killed his wife, but his unborn kid survived and some Clan took him and trained him. Draken and Logan both fought before and Draken is stronger and a bit faster.

To set this up you have to read about a good 8 years of comics.

Norman Osborn (the green goblin) Help save the earth from an Skrull Alien invation so the president gave him full reigh over S.H.E.I.L.D. he turned it into H.A.M.M.E.R.

He now wears one of Iron Mans suits and is called "Iron Patriot"

Norman Osborn was placed in charge of the Avengers (Now called The Dark Avengers) and replace alot of well known super heros with villians with simular powers.

SO the current Spiderman in Dark Avengers is the ex Scorpion...he is called Venom III. He have a fragment of the Original Venom suit, while the Original Vemon is white Venom and have the polar opposite of spiderman and venom (meaning he can make them powerless).

Hawkeyes is actualy Bullseye... all the goods guys are villians in disguise, but they do some good, but mostly hidden black ops type of stuff.

In the end, who knows if Punisher will be resurected...id like to see him as a dead assasin like Rob Lieghfields Bloodstryke.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

November 3, 2009, 04:12 PM

^^^wow, that's crazy. never knew all that. A white venom. the bad guys are now embraced as good guys?
So what does that make the good guys? vigilantes? bad guys?
Unread
  (#6)
Serial Killer

November 4, 2009, 06:28 AM

Good...never liked the Punisher anyway

I'm a lead farmer, motherfucker!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Diggy Send a message via AIM to Diggy  
Unread
  (#7)
konichiwa bitches

Location: Over to the left, up a little more....right there!!....FFX
November 4, 2009, 07:23 AM

He will be back.....this is comics people. If they can bring Jean Grey back (4, 5, 6?!?!? times now) they can bring back the punisher. Please, GOD IN HEAVEN do not cheap out and do the whole trapped in time/blown into the future/clone him and bring him back/trapped in an alternate universe thing. Come up with something else because Marvel and DC have done those to death.

Leslie

XBOX 360 - Neros Lament

"I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass."

http://www.mrsimcard.com/
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to lqdgrphcs Send a message via AIM to lqdgrphcs  
Unread
  (#8)
Your Ad Here

November 4, 2009, 08:01 AM

^^^oh, it's going to be WORSE than that. I saw some advanced panels.

SPOILER WARNING!

They're going to bring him back as Franken(stein) Castle.

A hybrid, man/machine, half dead looking thing. Sux.

Unread
  (#9)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

November 4, 2009, 08:20 AM

This started with a Mutant registration act that led to civil war (regular gov supported heros against mutants).... Tony stark Iron Man was the leader of the gov forces and was running shield.

The real Wolverine is leading a secret black ops team called X-Force. The latest version of this team have Cyclops who calls the shots. He sends the team on missions that are top secrete amoung the X-Men. Jobs that have to be done and very bloody. He now dates Emma Frost...the Ice Queen. They both run the X-Men. Cyclops dont go on missions but selects the members and call the shots.

Wolverine, His Clone that he calls his Daughter Weapon XXIII (23), Wolfsbane, and Warpath. These are blade teams..more cutting than shooting.

No other members know about X-Force...

I think Arch Angel is on the team now...or about to...

She was created to fill the gap that he left...a cold hearted killer (now being taken up by his son) Even tho she is a clone she looks at him to be a father figure. he also feels responsible for her and says she is the only family he got (this was before they introduced/created the Draken story). Logan refused to join the team until Scott told him she was on it and eager to complete the mission. He join to lead them since all of them are young and dont have much leadership (for assasination missions).

Daddys little girl....(i hope they don't go and water wolverine down since the character is uber popular now)...

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#10)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

November 4, 2009, 08:55 AM

Draken vs. Weapon 23 9brother vs. sister...

All the books where heros are replaced by villians are called Dark...it's part of the Dark Reign cross story line...

Marvel is puting out alot of classic books with new covers, but also they are sort of creating a new line of books called NOIR. Its a reimagining of our heros in yester year....

Punisher Noir #1 by Tim Bradstreet and variant by Dennis Calero

Both amazingly striking, eye-catching covers. Bradsteet's use of photoreferences helps for the historical perspective/setting. Calero's is very simple, but no less powerful.
Luke Cage Noir #1 by Tim Bradstreet

just cuz i like this cover....

Unread
  (#11)
Serial Killer

November 4, 2009, 09:39 AM

Fuck...I'm going to have to get back in to reading comics...some of these storylines seem pretty interesting

I'm a lead farmer, motherfucker!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Diggy Send a message via AIM to Diggy  
Unread
  (#12)

November 4, 2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
Fuck...I'm going to have to get back in to reading comics...some of these storylines seem pretty interesting
If you can afford it why not, when I stopped reading 3 years ago the prices were $2.95 and up, now probably $3.5 or more for the 22 page monthly and they love putting out special editions for $6-10 with 32-64 pages. When I 1st started reading comics around 1993 they were $1.25-$1.75. I was spending about $100 a month for a while there!!!

TPM Red
AMA#629103
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to thespectralsorrows Send a message via AIM to thespectralsorrows  
Unread
  (#13)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

November 4, 2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespectralsorrows View Post
If you can afford it why not, when I stopped reading 3 years ago the prices were $2.95 and up, now probably $3.5 or more for the 22 page monthly and they love putting out special editions for $6-10 with 32-64 pages. When I 1st started reading comics around 1993 they were $1.25-$1.75. I was spending about $100 a month for a while there!!!
same here...

I started in 1984 and they cost 60 cents... then a few months later they went up to 75 cents. At my Highpoint (late 90's) I was collecting about 15 or so regular titles, a gang of mini series, graphic novels and all the books that tell you about comics like Wizard n such.

I had a monthly box at 2 locations Geppis in silver spring (now alliance comics on fenton street) and some comic shop that only lasted about 4 years. My monthly total was about $175+ I would go every pay day so that the box dont stack up.... some months when i was broke I would go thru and ask if i could put some books back.

They were like addictions... stories were hit or miss at times...art also...but i didnt want a break in the series....

I started to taper down the books...drop most heros like spider mans 4 titles, and dare devil...

durring my last days I would just collect like the 4 batman titles and the 4 or 5 x-men titles...wolverine, x-force, x-factor, uncanny x-men, x-men and so forth...

about 2004 I just had to stop it...

I would wait until they put all the comics into a graphic novel and buy that ...like Wolverine Orgins story, Batmans and stuff....this was way cheaper since the graphic novels went for about $10.95 and included about 14 months of books that cost $1.99 to $2.25 each....

But god I miss it...and want to get back into it...

I just read online now...not the same as holding the book and staring at the art..

Unread
  (#14)
Your Ad Here

November 4, 2009, 11:05 AM

LOL @ Hulk looking like the Natty Boh Man.

Unread
  (#15)

November 4, 2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
same here...

I started in 1984 and they cost 60 cents... then a few months later they went up to 75 cents. At my Highpoint (late 90's) I was collecting about 15 or so regular titles, a gang of mini series, graphic novels and all the books that tell you about comics like Wizard n such.

I had a monthly box at 2 locations Geppis in silver spring (now alliance comics on fenton street) and some comic shop that only lasted about 4 years. My monthly total was about $175+ I would go every pay day so that the box dont stack up.... some months when i was broke I would go thru and ask if i could put some books back.

They were like addictions... stories were hit or miss at times...art also...but i didnt want a break in the series....

I started to taper down the books...drop most heros like spider mans 4 titles, and dare devil...

durring my last days I would just collect like the 4 batman titles and the 4 or 5 x-men titles...wolverine, x-force, x-factor, uncanny x-men, x-men and so forth...

about 2004 I just had to stop it...

I would wait until they put all the comics into a graphic novel and buy that ...like Wolverine Orgins story, Batmans and stuff....this was way cheaper since the graphic novels went for about $10.95 and included about 14 months of books that cost $1.99 to $2.25 each....

But god I miss it...and want to get back into it...

I just read online now...not the same as holding the book and staring at the art..
Yeah, reading a comic book online isn't the same. The only comic I get now is Heavy Metal magazine that comes out 8 or 9 times a year, 1 year sub is like $22 or something and it's about 100 pages per issue, so a great value and some really good stories, some bad stories too!_! I have a whole closet full of comics, over 2000 issues. For me I just don't have the time with video games/movies/sports/work/wife/kids/motorcycling/household chores, I have to much going on as is.

TPM Red
AMA#629103