DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 501
2 members and 499 guests
davidcycle, Speed3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Men's Health: Improving Your Swimmers
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Men's Health: Improving Your Swimmers - December 28, 2010, 11:38 PM

Posted on my other board by a guy who was having difficulty getting his wife pregnant. The methodology here was followed by another friend of mine and to his delight, he told me his wife was 3 months pregnant.

A lot of guys don't know that barring medical reasons, pregnancy difficulities can be our fault and often based on the sad truth that we don't eat or drink the best stuff in the world for our swimmers.

Hey guys!
I started taking Ejaculoid last year to improve my libido, however since my wife's miscarriage in October, I've now created a stack based on various bodybuilding supplements (including Ejaculoid, Maca & Horny Goat Weed) to improve semen volume, sperm motility, the end result being improved chance of pregnancy once we're ready to conceive again.

I found that the new version of Ejaculoid (red/white capsules) works better than the older version (blue capsules - the capsules are larger and you don't have to take as many per day to see results). The stack I created includes a few other bodybuilding supplements as well as celery and of course, plenty of water.

Quote:
Ejaculoid Stack

Morning:

1 Ejaculoid capsule (for libido/semen volume)
1 Ogoplex capsule (for prostate health/ejaculatory strength/semen volume) only one capsule per day
3 Lecithin gel capsules (for semen quality/volume)
1 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume)
4 tablespoons (52 ml) of ON Liquid Amino 2222 (for overall semen quality, stronger erections)
2 stalks of celery (110 grams) (for semen volume)
20 ounces of water (for semen volume)

Evening:

1 Ejaculoid capsule (for libido/semen volume) - Only take this dose if you're going to have sex within the hour. The Yohimbe may keep you awake all night and you'll be hornier due to additional Maca in your system. I've taken the 2nd dose of the new formulation and I haven't had any adverse effects, other than the horniness and sleep issues.
1 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume)
4 tablespoons (52 ml) of ON Liquid Amino 2222 (for overall semen quality, stronger erections)
In my original stack i included L-Arginine and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) separately, but in this revised version, I replaced the L-Arginine and BCAAs with the Liquid Amino 2222 because the serving sizes of those amino acids are more in the ON Liquid Amino 2222 than was in my original stack.

And don't take ZMA with dairy products as calcium blocks the absorption of Zinc.

Make sure you drink 15-20 ounces of water every 2-3 hours. You'll perform better when you're well hydrated.

Since I've added one Ogoplex capsule per day, I've noticed an improvement in how intense my contractions are, and the amount of fluid I produce. Ogoplex has Saw Palmetto and Swedish Flower Pollen which is said to improve prostate health. Since the prostate produces one of the 3 components of semen, if your prostate is healthy, it should not only produce fluid properly, but contract forcefully when needed.

If you're not able to get Ejaculoid where you live due to restrictions on Yohimbe containing products (or you don't like the headache effects you get from Yohimbe), here's an alternate stack that contains Maca and HGW (Horny Goat Weed):

Quote:
Non-Ejaculoid Stack (includes Maca & HGW separately)

Morning:

1 scoop (3000 mg) of Maca (for semen volume)
1 Ogoplex capsule (for prostate health/ejaculatory strength/semen volume) only one capsule per day

Evening:

1 scoop (3000 mg) of Maca (for semen volume) optional
1 capsule (750 mg) of Horny Goat Weed (for libido/semen volume)
2 ZMA (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate) capsule (for sperm health/motility/volume and better sleep)
I modified my stack when I ran out of Ejaculoid, so I replaced Ejaculoid (which contains Yohimbe) with 3000-6000 mg of Maca and I included 1 capsule of horny goat weed just before bed. I haven't tried the HGW yet myself, but I'm going to order some and I'll swap out the Ejaculoid for that and see how it I do. You should only need one per day and it'll bump your libido significantly. NOW's HGW has 150 mg of Maca in it, so that will add a little to your daily Maca intake, but nothing outrageous. If you find your libido jumps too high in the evening, giving you 'wet dreams' or boners that keep you awake at night, switch your dose to the morning.

Maca apparently is the "magic" ingredient in Ejaculoid that kick starts everything. A clinical study showed that in 9 men given 1500-3000 mg of Maca per day for 4 months showed an improvement in semen volume and sperm motility during the time of the study:

Lepidium meyenii (Maca) improved semen parameters ... [Asian J Androl. 2001] - PubMed result

I can definitely attest to that. My volume since I've been taking Ejaculoid went from 2-3 ml (average), to 5-7 ml (consistently) over a period of 2 weeks. Then once I put together my stack, my volume increased to 10+ ml (particularly on days when I was exceptionally aroused). Your experiences my vary depending on your age and the health of your reproductive system.

Anywho, in closing, here are the 3 glands that help make everything possible:

prostate: which produces a thin, milky, alkaline fluid that helps the sperm survive when exposed to the acidic lining of the vagina and uterus.

seminal vesicles: which produce a fructose-rich fluid which provides nourishment for the sperm cells as well as prostaglandins (unsaturated fatty acids used for hormonal actions).

bulbouretheral gland (Cowper's gland): a pea-shaped gland at the base of the penis which produces pre-ejaculate, a clear fluid that lubricates the urethra (the tube that runs through the penis) so the semen can travel more easily.

All the above supplements play some role in improving the health and performance of each of the 3 glands mentioned above. For more information on how our body works, check out this link at Wikipedia: Male reproductive system (human) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps. Also make sure you're taking a multivitamin/multimineral each day, exercising consistently and eating properly. All those things in combination should improve your experiences considerably within 2-4 weeks.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Groping is a skill...

December 29, 2010, 12:31 AM

I could have made it real easy for this guy and got him some hcg

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here

December 29, 2010, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
I could have made it real easy for this guy and got him some hcg
Hmm, HCG. Is that the new super sperm pill.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#4)
Groping is a skill...

December 29, 2010, 03:51 AM

Naah injectable but it will definitely get that sperm count up quickly.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
The last urrbendah

December 29, 2010, 07:28 AM

Amateurs....

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Site ADMIN

December 29, 2010, 09:14 AM

i stopped reading after ejackuloid...

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#7)
Your Ad Here

December 29, 2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
i stopped reading after ejackuloid...
If you need the information, great.
If you don't need the information, great.

Luckily, I got a damn 20mm anti-aircraft gun firing a bunch of Zulu warrior flak rounds. If I even so much as stare at a girl for a long enough period she'll end up preggo. When I donated back in college, the nurse who collected the sample said, "What do you eat?!" Yohimba root, Sorell and herbs - a strong West Indian diet will make you strong like an Ox, brudda.

But, as you get older - you never know. Information like this may come in handy if you're trying to have kids a bit later in life and the reproduction system isn't as strong as it once was.

I know of 3 or 4 guys my age bracket (Early - Mid-30's) who, them and their spouse really had difficulty getting pregnant. Most often it took the guy having to get on a nutritional regime of some sort, timing, and then the woman having to take a plethora of supplements and vitamins prior and post fertilization.

Last edited by Heist; December 29, 2010 at 10:19 AM..
Unread
  (#8)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

December 29, 2010, 10:18 AM

Hmmmmm, Id like extra volume (who wouldn't) and a stiffer brick, buttttttttt
I dont want super sperm trying to crack no eggs !!!!! i still need to see if i can crack eggs in the first place....

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#9)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

December 29, 2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post

Luckily, I got a damn 20mm anti-aircraft gun firing a bunch of Zulu warrior rounds. If I even so much as stare at a girl for a long enough period she'll end up preggo.

But, as you get older - you never know. Information like this may come in handy if you're trying to have kids a bit later in life and the reproduction system isn't as strong as it once was.

I know of 3 or 4 guys my age bracket (Early - Mid-30's) who, them and their spouse really had difficulty getting pregnant. Most often it took the guy having to get on a nutritional regime of some sort, timing, and then the woman having to take a plethora of supplements and vitamins prior and post fertilization.

fuk pregnantcy's......

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#10)
Site ADMIN

December 29, 2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.” [1] Though irony is usually the immediate context[2] most authorities sharply distinguish sarcasm from irony,[3] however others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony[4] or employs ambivalence.[5] Sarcasm has been identified as a possible bullying action.[6]

Origin of the term

It is first recorded in English in 1579, in an annotation to The Shepheardes Calender: October:
Tom piper) An Ironicall [Sarcasmus], spoken in derision of these rude wits, whych make more account of a ryming Rybaud,[7] then of skill grounded upon learning and judgment.
—Edmund Spenser[8]
It comes from the ancient Greek σαρκάζω (sarkazo) meaning 'to tear flesh' but the ancient Greek word for the rhetorical concept of taunting was instead χλευασμός (chleyasmόs) Sarcasm appears several times in the Old Testament,; for example it seems to underlie the rhetorical questions of Achish, king of Gath::
Lo, you see the man is mad; why then have you brought him to me? Do I lack madmen, that you have brought this fellow to play the madman in my presence?
—I Sam 21:10-15[9]

Usage

Dictionary.com describes the use of sarcasm thus:
In sarcasm, ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection ...[10]
Hostile, critical comments may be expressed in an ironic way, such as saying "don't work too hard" to a lazy worker. The use of irony introduces an element of humour which may make the criticism seem more polite and less aggressive. Sarcasm can frequently be unnoticed in print form, often times requiring the inflection or tone of voice to indicate the quip.

Understanding

Understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's intentions. This sophisticated understanding can be lacking in some people with certain forms of brain damage, dementia and autism,[11] and this perception has been located by MRI in the right parahippocampal gyrus.[12][13]
Cultural perspectives on sarcasm vary widely with more than a few cultures and linguistic groups finding it offensive to varying degrees. Thomas Carlyle despised it: "Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil; for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it".[14] Fyodor Dostoyevsky, on the other hand, recognized in it a cry of pain: Sarcasm, he said, was "usually the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded."[15] RFC 1855, a collection of guidelines for Internet communications, even includes a warning to be especially careful with it as it "may not travel well".

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#11)
Your Ad Here

December 29, 2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Hmmmmm, Id like extra volume (who wouldn't) and a stiffer brick, buttttttttt
I dont want super sperm trying to crack no eggs !!!!! i still need to see if i can crack eggs in the first place....
Zinc Pills + Eating Celery + Drinking more water + Laying off the FAP for a few days between sessions will have you laying racing stripes like Peter North.

Check the basement for proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
fuk pregnantcy's.....
Strap up, or be damn good at timing the pull out.

Unread
  (#12)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

December 29, 2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Zinc Pills + Eating Celery + Drinking more water + Laying off the FAP for a few days between sessions will have you laying racing stripes like Peter North.

Check the basement for proof.

grabing boxing gloves now..... gotta see who's down there fighting today.

Strap up, or be damn good at timing the pull out.
My timing is biblical !!!!!

Id like to thank my 2ex GF from the 90's for letting me test run....
sorry for the 4 round game ender(s)

Pull Skeet

I pull for Doves...

Peter

Unread
  (#13)
T.R.I.T.D.H

December 29, 2010, 11:28 AM

That's a lot of shit to put into your body just to make sexy time and have a baby.

no where in there did I notice that the ability to have a baby in my belief is a blessing by God himself and regardless of what you do or eat.

So I would include prayer on that list of "things" to stack if you are serious about having a baby and have had trouble doing so....

just my 4 cents.

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#14)
GP Champ

December 29, 2010, 11:35 AM

fuck kids, buy a dog.
Unread
  (#15)
Groping is a skill...

December 29, 2010, 11:37 AM

Quote: