DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 561
4 members and 557 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, legendindisguise, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Michael Steele Presents - The "I'm Diggy Down, Homeboy" Pictures
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Michael Steele Presents - The "I'm Diggy Down, Homeboy" Pictures - December 13, 2009, 10:49 AM

Why does this guy do it to himself?

He's like the love child of Carlton Banks and Steve Urkel. Dude is soaked in wack juice. Alan Keyes is probably his only black friend.

x

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Your Ad Here

December 13, 2009, 10:55 AM

He grew up in NW D.C so I can't fully blame him.
You get a lot of "confused" brothers from the area he grew up in. They think they're more from the "other side" of 16th Street.

I remember when he was running for Governor 2 years ago... He had a T/V ad with his wife and kids, and his kids had some straight jacked up BOWL CUTS!!!

Like his kids gets their hair cut at Supercuts and they were wearing some mismatched gear like they dress out of a Sears catalog.

His wife, her hair was relaxed but all stringy and fly-away like the last time she sat in the chair and got a perm was months ago.

Now no self respecting BROTHER would ever let his kids be seen in public with a BOWL CUT and would definitely tell his wife to get her hair in check. :smh:

When you read his background - it's no wonder he has ZERO swag and comes off forced when he tries to act "cool." Reads lame dude throughout.

- Glee Club.
- Fencing Team
- 3 Years in Seminary School
- Earned a Law Degree at night and failed the Maryland Bar.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#3)
Derpentine Dealer

December 13, 2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
i dont like you either

December 13, 2009, 12:39 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWTh9_A6t8w
"I'm about to show you what's really hood ... about the Republican Party."
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

December 13, 2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_WTF View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWTh9_A6t8w
"I'm about to show you what's really hood ... about the Republican Party."

OMG.. LOL!

Unread
  (#6)
TPG og

December 13, 2009, 03:21 PM

Cuz nothing appeals to conservative white middle aged Republicans like a fly ass brotha!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#7)
Your Ad Here

December 13, 2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00STZX3 View Post
Cuz nothing appeals to conservative white middle aged Republicans like a fly ass brotha!
You don't understand - he was supposed to be the doppelganger Republican answer to Obama. FAIL.

Then they put up Bobby Jindal (who doesn't even use his real first name - "Piyush"). FAIL

Unread
  (#8)
Derpentine Dealer

December 13, 2009, 07:13 PM

I suspect the problem is that the brothers they're sticking in front of the cameras are getting their janks from whack cracker media strategists. I mean this stuff is just embarrassing.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#9)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

December 13, 2009, 07:24 PM

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#10)
TPG og

December 14, 2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
I suspect the problem is that the brothers they're sticking in front of the cameras are getting their janks from whack cracker media strategists. I mean this stuff is just embarrassing.
"OMG, a Black republican whos both conservative and hip! Get him a press conference stat!"
Unread
  (#11)
Nubbs ban yourself!

December 14, 2009, 09:17 AM

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/g...r-Kirk-Lazarus-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRX99fcX_t4

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
Unread
  (#12)
T.R.I.T.D.H

December 14, 2009, 09:35 AM

ahhmmm

this is the issue within the black community....

We have "brothers" putting down other brothers who are DIFFERENT than you aka this post toward Michael Steele.

And even more complex to this whole situation is that we have brothers such as Micheal Steele putting down brothers who are a success....

it's a double edge sword.

Is it not possible to just respect that he has a differnt opinion?

Is it not possible for Michael Steele to just respect Obama won the presidency? And then back him from there....I mean like it or not he's the president...and the FIRST BLACK ONE AT THAT....why the fuck as a black man would you NOT back the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. For that sole fact there you should have some respect for the man.

if our community was harmonic with each other then this post and thread as a whole wouldn't exist.

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#13)
TPG og

December 14, 2009, 09:43 AM

Eh...I'm embarassed this guy is from Murrland. Then again, so is O'Malley. And yeah I'm not backing my Irish governer, cuz he's an idiot! My 25% Irishness is ashamed....
Unread
  (#14)
Silence... I keeeel you

December 14, 2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
why the fuck as a black man would you NOT back the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. For that sole fact there you should have some respect for the man.
When you are for OR against someone based solely on the color of their skin... I consider that racist.

I totally agree with the rest of your post though.

Then again... That's just me.

On the internet... Everyone is an expert.

And now...The dancing Banana:
Unread
  (#15)
Your Ad Here

December 14, 2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
ahhmmm

this is the issue within the black community....

We have "brothers" putting down other brothers who are DIFFERENT than you aka this post toward Michael Steele.

And even more complex to this whole situation is that we have brothers such as Micheal Steele putting down brothers who are a success....

it's a double edge sword.

Is it not possible to just respect that he has a differnt opinion?

Is it not possible for Michael Steele to just respect Obama won the presidency? And then back him from there....I mean like it or not he's the president...and the FIRST BLACK ONE AT THAT....why the fuck as a black man would you NOT back the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. For that sole fact there you should have some respect for the man.

if our community was harmonic with each other then this post and thread as a whole wouldn't exist.
I don't put down another brother because he's different than me. I have family in Zimbabwe, France, and Denmark. They all act as differently than me as you can imagine.

What I do put down is a brother who seems to have adopted the self identity of someone else to the point that it seems forced and contrived; and will continue to do so even when he knows he's dead wrong.

W/respect to not supporting Obama it's his right not to do so ....

BUT as a black man but for God's sakes bruh, respect the man and the accomplishment if not for you then for YOUR children and check yourself.

Because right now the Republicans are using him as their token / pawn and if he doesn't realize that, he's fooling himself.