DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 543
5 members and 538 guests
2blueyam, Diggy, GRN96WS6, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell SILENCED by Rep. Duffy
Unread
  (#1)
Derpentine Dealer

MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell SILENCED by Rep. Duffy - October 9, 2013, 10:53 AM

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.

Last edited by OrangeShirtDude; October 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Lets Ride!!!

October 9, 2013, 11:07 AM

Gold!

Go Hokies!!!

2007 GSXR 750 Black/Midnight Blue - sold
Unread
  (#3)
Lets Ride!!!

October 9, 2013, 11:09 AM

The truth and the facts are inconvenient sometimes, but in the end there they are. I can't believe how dumbfounded she was there.

Go Hokies!!!

2007 GSXR 750 Black/Midnight Blue - sold
Unread
  (#4)
Olde Pfart (tm)

October 9, 2013, 11:21 AM

Well done. That was the kind of thing some of these media clowns need to have happen more often.

"They who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- B. Franklin

Every politician should serve two terms... one in office followed immediately by an equal or longer-length one in jail... except in New Jersey where jail time is a pre-requisite to holding office.

Donkeys and Elephants belong in a zoo, not Congress.

#include <wit.h>
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Darth Piper  
Unread
  (#5)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

October 9, 2013, 11:31 AM

That was a great bitch slap!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#6)
got barrier?

October 9, 2013, 11:40 AM

DUCATI MONSTER
rubber ducky?!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dubplaya  
Unread
  (#7)
Got my Permit

October 9, 2013, 12:03 PM

Damn that was good and he knew it too. Look at the smirk he had at the end of the video.
Unread
  (#8)
Stand Collector

October 9, 2013, 12:24 PM

Greenspan gonna be mad

899 Panigale
Unread
  (#9)
Parkin lot pimpin'

October 9, 2013, 12:36 PM

+1 to him

2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R - back at it again
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) Lots o' Mods - SOLD

2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost (Toy Haulin)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EndoSJ3  
Unread
  (#10)
whoa preppy......

October 9, 2013, 12:47 PM

Very valid questions. I hope they are addressed. Not cool, shit canning 800,000 people for a week plus, stopping gov't programs people rely on the live, and killing panda-cam while you do that.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
GP Racer

October 9, 2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
Very valid questions. I hope they are addressed. Not cool, shit canning 800,000 people for a week plus, stopping gov't programs people rely on the live, and killing panda-cam while you do that.
Only problem is that without leverage they are never answered. Another news story takes center stage and people forget or simply don't care.

Think I'm wrong? The senate is already working a bill that would kick the can over the debt ceiling til after the elections. It's just a game to them. Economic stability has been an issue for YEARS now. Nobody has attempted to fix anything. All they want to do is get their special interests passed and kick the can. If those ass holes had addressed the issue years ago we'd be well on our way toward a recovery instead of this game they have been playing every six months or so.

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch

Last edited by Qcslvr; October 9, 2013 at 01:30 PM..
Unread
  (#12)
whoa preppy......

October 9, 2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcslvr View Post
Only problem is that without leverage they are never answered. Another news story takes center stage and people forget or simply don't care.

Think I'm wrong? The senate is already working a bill that would kick the can over the debt ceiling til after the elections. It's just a game to them. Economic stability has been an issue for YEARS now. Nobody has attempted to fix anything. All they want to do is get their special interests passed and kick the can. If those ass holes had addressed the issue years ago we'd be well on our way toward a recovery instead of this game they have been playing every six months or so.

People are surely going to remember this one. I'm not sure it's going to be for the reasons you mention. Don't hold constituents hostage.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
GP Racer

October 9, 2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
People are surely going to remember this one. I'm not sure it's going to be for the reasons you mention. Don't hold constituents hostage.
I agree. Both sides are failing the American people.

Edit - Rant deleted

I am not allowed to kick the can. I'd lose my job. It would be awesome if Americans voted out every single member seated right now in the government. So the house would be Dem, Senate Rep and Pres Rep. Give em 1 term and then vote all new guys in. Keep it up til someone gets the message.

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch

Last edited by Qcslvr; October 9, 2013 at 01:39 PM..
Unread
  (#14)
No more 1050 :(

October 9, 2013, 01:43 PM

at the comments in this thread.

People ain't gonna remember shit, and they're just gonna keep voting the same clowns back.. time and time again.

The mainstream media in the US of A is a terrible joke, and has been for quite some time now. ALL of the networks are biased as fuck, and NONE of them ask tough questions.

Most of Susie and Joe Public is just fine with this, which is why they won't remember a thing.
Unread
  (#15)
Meh

October 9, 2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Come on Scot...? Hostage.

Why should the government be able to run their house any differently than the rest of the world.

The fact of the matter is that if you fail to pay your bills or live within your means, there are consequences for a lack of behavior modification.

Why is the idea of a government job being a permanent and economy proof position allowed to persist? If the economy tanks, why should the federal government not experience the same shrinkage and loss of jobs?

The Federal Government (i.e. the entire government that is run by both Republicans and Democrats) has generated this hysteria in order to further the idea of their indispensability. They needed to get their financial house in order years ago and if you don't think a government of this size can fail, I think the precedent is there to say this is wrong.