DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 353
1 members and 352 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
need 2 cheap verizon wireless phones, anyone?
Unread
  (#1)
just some dude

need 2 cheap verizon wireless phones, anyone? - September 6, 2013, 08:05 AM

anybody have 2 cheap verizon phones lying around they want to get rid of? my parents both have the same phones and they both are failing at the same time (if they try to answer calls, it hangs up). their renewal isn't until 4/2014, so i'm just trying to get them something cheap until then. anyone?

2013 Toyota Prius C4, holding up traffic...
2009 FZ1 (R-77 carbon exhaust, PC V, BMC air filter, D-shaped 'flies, chopped airbox and AIS, FCE; SW-Motech toprack and quick-release siderack, E55 topcase, pair of V35 sidecase, Woodcraft frame sliders)
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to novasquid Send a message via AIM to novasquid  
Unread
  (#2)
Stand Collector

September 6, 2013, 08:16 AM

I got 2 for sale, one HTC incredible and one Galaxy Nexus, $90 for both

899 Panigale
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Stand Collector

September 6, 2013, 08:18 AM

F/S HTC Incredible and Samsung Galaxy Nexus

899 Panigale
Unread
  (#4)
just some dude

September 6, 2013, 09:18 AM

thanks, i may take you up on those phones. i just need simple dumb phones for the parents, since all they need is to make/receive calls.

2009 FZ1 (R-77 carbon exhaust, PC V, BMC air filter, D-shaped 'flies, chopped airbox and AIS, FCE; SW-Motech toprack and quick-release siderack, E55 topcase, pair of V35 sidecase, Woodcraft frame sliders)
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to novasquid Send a message via AIM to novasquid  
Unread
  (#5)
On vacation

September 6, 2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novasquid View Post
thanks, i may take you up on those phones. i just need simple dumb phones for the parents, since all they need is to play Candy Crush.
FTFY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
My wife wants to get LASIK or a boob job

She asked my opinion

I told her I have no vested interest in making her eyesight better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
Im not really fast enough to notice a difference between tires. I buy the kind thats black and made out of rubber.
Unread
  (#6)
SRWJTS Media and Safety

September 6, 2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novasquid View Post
thanks, i may take you up on those phones. i just need simple dumb phones for the parents, since all they need is to make/receive calls.
Check Verizon's web site. My sons phone was only like $30 bucks without a contract.

'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

Discord - camelhumps#7702
Unread
  (#7)
just some dude

September 6, 2013, 09:30 AM

thanks for the head's up, i thought they only sold phones for cheap under contract. and wtf is candy crush? i only use my phone to download videos. like this gem:

Unread
  (#8)
Your Ad Here

September 6, 2013, 11:18 AM

Dear White Girls,

Please, stick to River Dancing. We understand you have been curious to partake in the latest urban dance phenomena called "Twerking." However, by and large, you do not possess the correct anatomical posterior counterbalance required for proper Twerking. It's a genetic predisposition medically referred to as, Noassatall, and it is not your fault.

Be that as it may, we would recommend you cease all Twerking attempts. This is for your own well being. We simply don't want to see embarrass, or worse, hurt yourself.

Thanks,
- Black People

P.S. - Please restrain Miley Cyrus. We do not want her either. She is your problem.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to