DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 556
3 members and 553 guests
Sal_the_man, Taty, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   Need a favor (Need to borrow a Verizon Phone) (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/need-favor-need-borrow-verizon-phone-84711/)

onel0wcubn September 26, 2014 07:26 AM

Need a favor (Need to borrow a Verizon Phone)

Specifically I need to borrow any Verizon phone that is 4G LTE and uses a NANO Sim card.

Reason being is I want to upgrade my phone without losing my UDP.. There are ways to upgrade without losing it but I need to have a 4G LTE phone on my account first..

I would only need to borrow the phone for a few days..

RileysDad September 26, 2014 07:50 AM

I was gonna let you borrow my old LG Chocolate but that's nowhere near 4G LTE. :D

spud September 26, 2014 09:10 AM

if you dont find anyone soon.... my 6+ gets here in a few weeks on ATT.. my wife is switching from verizon to to ATT so she is taking my current 5s. Once that happens, you can use my wifes old/current iphone 5 to do what you need..

onel0wcubn September 26, 2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spud (Post 1415804)
if you dont find anyone soon.... my 6+ gets here in a few weeks on ATT.. my wife is switching from verizon to to ATT so she is taking my current 5s. Once that happens, you can use my wifes old/current iphone 5 to do what you need..

cool thanks dude!

still looking for something asap though!

ClemsonJeeper September 26, 2014 10:14 AM

I have an unlocked iPhone 5 that I was planning on selling on eBay, but you can use if it will work for you... used to be AT&T but carrier unlocked.

spud September 26, 2014 02:15 PM

dont think the 5 will work.. i dont think it has the bands to connect up to the CDMA 4G LTE.

Not until the 5s came out did it have all the latest bands for all LTE. The ATT 5s I think is missing some of the CDMA bands as well..

So it seems the best "world" phone would be to get a verizon one. Dont need to unlock it b/c all phones from verizon come unlocked now.

onel0wcubn September 27, 2014 05:55 PM

Thanks Rob, Like spud said I don't think that will jump on verizons lte.