DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 587
4 members and 583 guests
GRN96WS6, Sal_the_man, Taty, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   Need a new exhaust for my Integra (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/need-new-exhaust-my-integra-77958/)

DC-MOTO November 16, 2012 12:50 PM

Need a new exhaust for my Integra

Anyone have any hookups on exhaust systems?

I need to replace my entire exhaust system from the headers-Muffler for my 1996 Acura Integra. I don't care about performance as this is my beater car and just need to get the best mpg out of it and need this fixed by next year or it will not pass inspection.

Nick November 16, 2012 01:01 PM

Heist November 16, 2012 01:08 PM

Salvage yard. It's what I did when I was in college and tight on money.
If you want something bent up and then weld on whatever inexpensive mufflers you can find on sale, Kelley's is one of the best in the region.
Maryland Performance Exhausts, Rims, Tires & Auto Accessories

DC-MOTO November 16, 2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heist (Post 1302132)
Salvage yard. It's what I did when I was in college and tight on money.
If you want something bent up and then weld on whatever inexpensive mufflers you can find on sale, Kelley's is one of the best in the region.
Maryland Performance Exhausts, Rims, Tires & Auto Accessories

:thanks:

b00st November 16, 2012 01:10 PM

Results for Car Exhaust:Acura

They have a good rep with the Focus people, give them a shot. If I ever replaced mine this is where I'd go. You can get tubing kit for $120 and have a buddy weld it up.

pnbell November 16, 2012 02:25 PM

Most Integra owners just use Soda cans for the exhaust and a coffee can for the muffler...

*It's pretty cheap and you get to enjoy lots of Soda and Coffee while fabricating!

:pimp:

Fitz November 16, 2012 02:30 PM

Carnage November 16, 2012 02:33 PM

JB Weld, worked with my exhaust and passed inspection :P

DC-MOTO November 16, 2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnage (Post 1302157)
JB Weld, worked with my exhaust and passed inspection :P

I would use JB Weld but the entire exhaust system is rusted (The heat shield to the muffler literally rusted away) Exhaust is leaking in five different areas from where the rust has eaten away at it. My inspection is not due until May or June of next year but thought I would start looking.

:)