DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 527
5 members and 522 guests
davidcycle, Sal_the_man, Scot, Slider, TTViper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
New BJJ/Thai Kickboxing Spot
Unread
  (#1)
Railing!

New BJJ/Thai Kickboxing Spot - July 10, 2006, 11:02 PM

Yo folks. I mentioned it earlier on (in the spring) that this may be a possibility. Looks like this may come to fruition. For those interested in self defense, a great workout, want to compete (or not), we'll have something for everyone.

Separate training will be conducted for those who want to step into the ring/cage. This will be a TEAM LLOYD IRVIN school. I'll keep you posted. Those interested can PM me. It will be located in Winchester.

"A true champion takes the best from all influences, discards the useless - and forms an arsenal a pure practitioner cannot (without luck) overcome" -- Bruce Lee
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cipher  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

July 10, 2006, 11:04 PM

Cool. Im with Leo Dalla in Woodbridge.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95  
Unread
  (#3)
Railing!

July 11, 2006, 06:43 PM

Cool. I've been with Mike (Moses -- Evolve Academy) for about 9 years. I train in Camp Springs at the main (Lloyd Irvin) school every day.

"A true champion takes the best from all influences, discards the useless - and forms an arsenal a pure practitioner cannot (without luck) overcome" -- Bruce Lee
Unread
  (#4)
Railing!

Cool. I've been with Mike (Moses -- Evolve Academy) for about 9 years. I train in Camp Springs at the main (Lloyd Irvin) school every day.

Unread
  (#5)
Railing!

Cool. I've been with Mike (Moses -- Evolve Academy) for about 9 years. I train in Camp Springs at the main (Lloyd Irvin) school every day. GEt

Unread
  (#6)
Railing!

July 11, 2006, 06:44 PM

Unread
  (#7)
AMSOIL/NGK Dealer

July 11, 2006, 08:56 PM

I'm interested as did boxing for 4 years and have always wanted to get into Muy thai

Hit me back

CCS #133 AM

For all of your oil and filtration needs go to www.dc-moto.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DC-MOTO Send a message via AIM to DC-MOTO  
Unread
  (#8)
Railing!

July 25, 2006, 06:39 AM

IT'S OFFICIAL !!!! IT'S OFFICIAL !!!!

Team Lloyd Irvin

now in
Winchester

Brazilian/Gracie Jiu-Jitsu – Thai Kickboxing - Mixed Martial Arts (aka “Ultimate Fighting”)

!!! CLASSES ARE FOR MEN AND WOMEN !!!

Mike Moses’ “EvolveAcademy of Winchester opens its doors August 1, 2006. Located at 170-10 DelcoPlaza (inside “Winchester Fitness”) we will be offering the most effective martial arts styles on the planet. Pre-registration will be Monday July 31st from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the front desk.

Our team is home to some of the most elite fighters and instructors in competition:
  • Master Lloyd Irvin: 2006 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion
  • Master Mike Moses: Grappler’s Quest Champion, Pan Am Champion, Virginia Freefighting Champion
  • Brandon Vera: UFC Heavyweight title contender
  • Mike Easton: Reality Fighting Championship Flyweight and Lightweight Champion
  • Mike Fowler: Pan Am Silver Medalist as a Black Belt, Grappler’s Quest Champion

Benefits
  • Practical Self-Defense, Cardio, Muscle Tone, Weight Loss, Self Confidence
  • Achieve the rank of BLACK BELT!!!
FIRST 20 MEMBERS $50/MONTH and NEVER HAVE RATE INCREASED !

Thai Kickboxing

Brazilian/Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
Filipino Martial Arts
Jeet Kune Do
Mixed Martial Arts (aka “Ultimate Fighting”)

For more information, call: (540)247-1114 or email: winchester@evolveacademy.com

Unread
  (#9)
Railing!

July 25, 2006, 08:21 PM

ttt

Unread
  (#10)
GP Champ

July 25, 2006, 10:02 PM

who will be teaching at that location?
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95  
Unread
  (#11)
Railing!

October 5, 2006, 03:14 PM

This is my first post since we've opened in Winchester and classes have really taken off. I didn't think we'd be doing this well so soon but then again, "quality" matters and that's what we provide.

So if anyone lives, will live, spends alot of time in or around the Winchester area - feel free to check us out. You'll get no better instruction in the area, in Self Defense, Thai Kickboxing, or Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.

You can also send an email for more information to "winchester@evolveacademy.com"

Unread
  (#12)
Asleep at the wheel!

October 5, 2006, 03:26 PM

Damn, where is the Reston spot? I know I am lazy.

'82 Honda CB750 f Supersport
'03 Suzuki SV650s
'05 Yamaha TTR 125 LE
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to SquirrelHead Send a message via AIM to SquirrelHead Send a message via MSN to SquirrelHead Send a message via Skype™ to SquirrelHead