DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 510
5 members and 505 guests
2blueyam, BigDaddyShoo, ReasonableDoubt, Sal_the_man, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
NoVa is gangsta fo sho.
Unread
  (#1)
Stercus accidit

NoVa is gangsta fo sho. - March 29, 2006, 12:38 AM

On my way from tower records about 2:30 this afternoon I saw some road rage upclose. I was behinf a fairly slow tercel and some type of delivery van they had both lanes blocked, watevs. Some jackass in the lane next to mine who was too busy to be stuck in traffic was tailgaiting the van and the decided to cut me off and tailgate the car in front of me, again watevs.

I back off because I was busy smoking and didnt want to actually pay attention and drive. Eventually there is a gap between the slow van and slow car and this guy manages to get around the car. Soon as he gets past the car he cuts back into the right lane in order to cut the guy off, and it works the car in front me does a total 360 and goes off the road and into a ditch on the side of route 7. If I had not backed off this probably would have taken me out also, (will smith voice) awww hell no. Luckily I had a big german 5 litre engine with me and I decided to give chase. I saw the guy who got thrown into the ditch was ok, becaue he was screaming at his windshield on the side of the road. Like those VW commercials say Duetchland in the da house! I slam the gas I got up to about 120 on 7 west and I catch up the fool right past Colvin Run and before Baron Cameron and I saw his license plate and called the cops I guess the dude noticed me taking his plates kinda made some squirrly moves in his lane to scare me I guess but I had a big body benz and like 50,00 airbags so I wasnt sccrrred. Eventually he thought better of it and drove off. FFX popo eventually called me back and said the plate checked out and they'll let me know if they need me as a witness. Crazy shit.

P.S. His license plate is Q COUGRR (what a homo vanity plate) I wish this wangsmoker had tried some stuff with me, I would have loved to have a excuse to whoop his bitch ass.

Last edited by Harvey_TT600; March 29, 2006 at 12:40 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Harvey_TT600  
Unread
  (#2)
What's today? aah fuck it

March 29, 2006, 01:58 AM

this was entertaining...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Repping WPNR is Tennessee

Location: GOOD OL' ROCKY TOP...ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE...GO VOLS!!!!!!!!
March 29, 2006, 05:40 AM

RIP...Karl Michael "Dragula" Meckenberg WE MISS YOU BUDDY!!!

WulfPakRydaz- Strength in Numbers

Cause thats how we roll......
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to PimpD  
Unread
  (#4)
Brainwash Your Face!

March 29, 2006, 06:36 AM

Too bad you didnt have those nifty rims that you can program messages...

"I'm calling the copsss you asshatttt "

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#5)
B
It goes to 11.

March 29, 2006, 06:48 AM

Yup... you coulda fucked his mom in your little german tank. Good on you for chasing his bitch-ass.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#6)
Retired to most ...

March 29, 2006, 06:49 AM

@ Boom

Nice Job Harvey!! Quick question though ... were you driving with shorts and boots on?

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#7)
IrightI

March 29, 2006, 06:51 AM

There are a lot of tough guys in their cars in this area. About a year ago I was headed to a friend's house and I had a guy run a stop sign on a cross street and pull out in front on me, not a big deal at the time but it really pissed me off when he started going 20 mph. If you're in a big enough hurry to run the stop so blatantly at least be consistent and keep going... Anyways, I was stuck behind him for a while and he was being a dick, slowing down in the middle of the road - flicked his hazards on etc. We got to a point where the road opened up and I blew by him - I did brake check him as I blew by (1st mistake). I proceeded on and came to a red light. As I'm sitting there, in my rear view I see a car coming up behind me with high beams flashing - my first thought was cop, the way the high beams were going. I can hear someone screaming from the car so I flip the rear view down (it was night time) so I can see and I realize it's dudeman (he followed me - 2nd mistake). He gets out of his car and starts walking up towards mine - I'm stuck at a busy intersection so I have nowhere to go - I didn't want to leave but at the same time I had my LEGALLY concealed weapon with me and I didn't want things to escalate to a point more than they had. He bangs the rear of my car so at this point I need to get out - nobody puts their hands on my car like that (3rd mistake). He backs down the moment I get out - I walk towards him and start screaming at him and he said something to the effect of "I want to fight you" I said no fucking problem - bring it motherfucker. It was cold out that night and I had a tight coat on and didn't want it to restrict me as I try to stomp this guy so I take it off (4th and biggest mistake). Removing my coat inadvertently exposed my concealed handgun which was under my shirt(s). The guy started screaming again and got back in his car (can't blame him - he just saw a gun). Long story short - he called the police and told them that I had pulled my gun on him and asked him "do you want some of this?" Which was a blatant lie. After further investigation some inconsistencies and lies surfaced in his story so I was cleared but it was still a hige ordeal over some bullshit. Bottom line: It's not worth it - do what Harvey did and you'll be better off.

Now let me get into my flame suit for the fallout...

06 R6 Raven
03 R6 Track

Last edited by brian; March 29, 2006 at 06:58 AM..
Unread
  (#8)
Brainwash Your Face!

March 29, 2006, 07:00 AM

I love people that pop off at the mouth and when confronted, bitch out, start calling for backup, misconstruing the story so they look like the victim.

Real hustlas dont speak in stereo

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#9)
> 6'3" need not apply!

March 29, 2006, 07:04 AM

WOW!! This has been entertaining!!!

Stacey
Blue 2005 SV650S (totaled)

Unread
  (#10)
WPNR

March 29, 2006, 07:21 AM

+4

-------------------------------------------------------------
ME!!!
http://www.dcsportbikes.net/photoplo...2_Yamahar6.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Phife  
Unread
  (#11)
Groundhogs can play dead

March 29, 2006, 08:24 AM

D.C Drivers!

c'mon, anyone else? Let's hear some more!

Tanya
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#12)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

March 29, 2006, 08:59 AM

Dayum harvey that some funny shizz
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#13)
Stercus accidit

March 29, 2006, 09:26 AM

Ya the guy was a total asshat, he even had one of those stupid neckbeards and foakleys on, I hope the little bitch is in the cooler now!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Harvey_TT600  
Unread
  (#14)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

March 29, 2006, 09:36 AM

yo harvey where do you ride the 6 in sterling??
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6