DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 537
12 members and 525 guests
9mmkungfu, Dark, DocZ, GRN96WS6, Heist, pnbell, ReasonableDoubt, RileysDad, Scot, Slider, Speed3, zx6rfool
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#136)
Eddie would go ...

September 5, 2014, 01:38 PM

John,

Glad to see that you were able to agree on the Theological and Moral denouncement of theft here. Who knew the day would come when they actually walked hand in hand on this forum eh? Must have been planned... I should have know to take your silence on the matter as acquiescence, I was thrown by the fact that you rarely are silent on aspects of matters you choose to hold to the light.

Perhaps lashing out was the wrong term, in which case I yield. Perhaps judgmental is a better word whereas "Fact is, you need help, your posts clearly show that there is something wrong with you." should probably be seen as an invitation by you to discuss moral higher ground.

I combined your opinions on conscience over several posts into one sentiment, it was not a verbatim quote. Thanks for trying to lump me into a 'gang' but I do fine on my own, thanks.

You chose to make the distribution of stolen nude images a point that you believe marriage would have prevented. I'm assuming you've never been in a serious long distance relationship (married or not) or worked in the entertainment industry. Talk to someone who has been deployed and you may get a whole different opinion on what it takes to keep a relationship going. Perhaps you would not be so quick to label them all as "cheaters" who defile your concept of the sanctity of marriage.

Disclaimers such as yours are best served before the post starts, otherwise it's kind of like putting the peanut allergy label at the bottom of the bag, only to be seen once the contents is consumed

Swerve, enough with the sidetrack.

These women were violated and to say they brought it on themselves is almost akin to saying the girl in the short skirt is asking to be raped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#137)
Got my Permit

September 5, 2014, 01:39 PM

I do not know you however, there is a pattern with your posts and the negative reactions you receive from them. You speak as though you are somewhat intelligent so, knowing the outcome of your posts, why do you continue to post on this site? Looking at past posts you have made, people here tend to disagree or differ with your views?

As a new person here who has seen your posts I am curious.

I remember a post you made about leaving the site yet, you return to continue in the same manner you claim made you leave.

So, what are you hoping to accomplish by posting here? Wouldn't your time be better served posting on a forum which support your views rather than causing repeated banter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Dutch you love to do this straw man stuff. You craft an entire position, attribute it to me, and then engage in a glorious public execution of it. All I can do is laugh.

1. Because I never addressed the security breach, theft, and rather distasteful tactic of distributing material for the sheer intent of embarrassing others does not mean that I do not condemn these acts. If you took the time to read the thread, others did that. Therefore, I do not need to waste anyone's time echoing what has already been said.

2. I haven't "lashed out" at anything. I offered an opinion just like everyone else did. You never, NEVER see me berate someone with the intent of silencing them. That's YOUR territory. You, Scot, and the gangbangers can post whatever you want. I have not said, "Stop posting. Go back to your own nonsense thread. Stay in your lane bro." You stay in your lane, bro, if you're so concerned about it. Or not. I don't care. Just get it right when you are criticizing my points of view.

3. Promote fear of guilt and shame as a reason to stay married? I have no idea what you are talking about. I said commitment was an intellectual decision. Did you not read what I typed?

4. Did you not read the disclaimer I placed at the bottom of my post? It read, "The preceding message is intended only for those that WANT to read it!" If you don't want to read it, don't fucking read it already. Sheesh!
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#138)
whoa preppy......

September 5, 2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
I largely stay out of your threads OSD. I was just poking fun at you anyway. I know deep down you like the fanfare. If you don't. Just let me know. I'll stop.

2013 BMW C600
2017 Suzuki Van Van
2016 KTM Superduke R
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#139)
SRWJTS Recruiter

September 5, 2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshot View Post
I do not know you however, there is a pattern with your posts and the negative reactions you receive from them. You speak as though you are somewhat intelligent so, knowing the outcome of your posts, why do you continue to post on this site? Looking at past posts you have made, people here tend to disagree or differ with your views?

As a new person here who has seen your posts I am curious.

I remember a post you made about leaving the site yet, you return to continue in the same manner you claim made you leave.

So, what are you hoping to accomplish by posting here? Wouldn't your time be better served posting on a forum which support your views rather than causing repeated banter?

"Remember you may love your bike but your bike doesn't love you and that bitch will kill you the first time you do her wrong."

MARRC Cornerworker
http://www.marrc.org/

2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
2006 Yamaha R6 - Anniversary Edition - SOLD
2005 Yamaha R6 - SOLD
2001 Yamaha YZF600R - SOLD
Unread
  (#140)
Derpentine Dealer

September 5, 2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReasonableDoubt View Post

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#141)
Derpentine Dealer

September 5, 2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
These women were violated and to say they brought it on themselves is almost akin to saying the girl in the short skirt is asking to be raped...
I never said that either, dude. You are finding what you want in what I typed and "swerving" way off of the literal interpretation.

But yet again, I'm not telling you that you cannot post here. I'm saying if you are going to criticize my points of view, at least represent them accurately.

Topshot, a couple of things in response to your post. I will not leave on anyone's terms but my own or by ban. Anyone with a problem with me is free to submit their complaints to the site owner and/or administrator. Secondly, I do not post in order to receive affirmation. Obviously this site is a poor choice for that! I represent an extremely unpopular viewpoint here because very few others are willing to. You'll notice that the vocal minority here who complain about my posts DO want a site exclusively dedicated to affirming their own points of view with no challenges allowed. Why they cannot skip over my posts is a mystery. Or is it? No, they are not just satisfied to ignore me. They prefer that I am silenced.

You might be surprised to learn that I do receive private encouragement from less vocal members from time to time. I know, hard to believe.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#142)
GP Champ

September 5, 2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
...the girl in the short skirt is asking to be raped...
Did you see the skirt? That thing was cray-cray.
Unread
  (#143)
Eddie would go ...

September 5, 2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
I never said that either, dude. You are finding what you want in what I typed and "swerving" way off of the literal interpretation.
That was after I said "enough with the sidetrack" and not attributed to you.
Not everything can be about you John, though you have yet again managed a reply to your post.

Clearly you are the uber-troll - but one with a homemade halo.

Quote:
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
Unread
  (#144)
Site ADMIN

September 5, 2014, 04:22 PM

time to move on fellas...

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#145)
TNT
GP Champ

September 5, 2014, 05:27 PM

But there's logic to be argued here! People aren't following the rules!

I have seen no less than 10 violations of the transitive property of equality, alone!

/nerddom

Quote:
If you think about this statement for a second (yes, I said statement, because it comes off more like one than a question), you can understand how it doesn't make any sense. OSD is a Christian. Christians try to emulate Jesus. Jesus didn't just go hang out with devout people all the time who never thought anything against God's teaching. He did the opposite in many cases (in most of the notable ones in that book, forget the name of it...hmmm). So, if OSD is trying to act in accordance with his faith, he's not going to camp out in some Christians-only forum where they can all pat each other on the back. He's going to go out and meet people and offer his ideas where he can, which he does. His post that started this all was relevant to the discussion at hand, and was in no way more outside the bounds than anyone else offering an opinion on here. The only difference is that few people get unhappy when someone offers the opinion, "more tits." But tons of people get really unsettled when someone offers the opinion, "more God." It's weird if you think about it from a logic point. It seems that one of those things has a much bigger impact on people than the other if it spawns so much more of a reaction. Telling, isn't it? I think you already have the answer to your question if you listen (ETA: listening does not imply agreeing) to what OSD says. If not, then you're just adding to the noise that's trying to drown him out.

As for me, I'll share my opinion from time to time, but generally I like to dance on the sword blade, jumping to one side or the other to throw the flag when I see a technical foul. Most opinions really make themselves without me poorly communicating them.
Unread
  (#146)
Your Ad Here

September 5, 2014, 05:35 PM

Quote:
time to move on fellas...
yes...

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#147)
Derpetologist

September 5, 2014, 06:57 PM

Sweet baby Jesus... also loved titties

*Not intended to be a factual statement.
Unread
  (#148)
Groping is a skill...

September 5, 2014, 10:10 PM

God loves titeez. How you think Mother Mary got pregnant.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#149)
The last urrbendah

September 6, 2014, 08:38 AM

Personally I think it all comes back to the Nazis.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#150)
Your Ad Here

September 6, 2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Personally I think it all comes back to the Nazis.
Nope. It's the blacks.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to