DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 501
1 members and 500 guests
davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
O.J. Simpson to discuss killings
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Angry O.J. Simpson to discuss killings - November 15, 2006, 02:07 PM

LOS ANGELES

- Fox plans to broadcast an interview withO.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."
The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."
In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"
"I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood," Simpson responds.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.
Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.

He could actually come right and say exactly how he did it. He cant be touched other than being sued. Again.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
Republicans for Voldemort

November 15, 2006, 02:15 PM

it should be - The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: HOW I Did It, Here's How It Happened,"

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#3)
shop smart. shop ess-mart

November 15, 2006, 02:19 PM

" He could actually come right and say exactly how he did it. He cant be touched other than being sued. Again."

actually, I don't think that is true - there is no statute of limitations on
murder.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Playing with toys

November 15, 2006, 02:20 PM

I'm really ashamed that FOX is even willing to televise it. Unfortunately, the trial was on TV everywhere when he was in court (I remember sitting in drafting class with the bs on).

The man went broke & has figured out a way to generate revenue in a twisted way. I couldn't imagine writing a book about how "If I did it". To me thats just sickening to even come up with the idea. Its a woman that beared his children and who's life was so violently ended. Why even subject your children (non-directly) through the emotional turmoil again. I have no interest. Yuck! Fox should be ashamed.

PSN - nate1213

RIP Storm May 29, 2009
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to N8RIDER  
Unread
  (#5)
Super Moderator

November 15, 2006, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanik
" He could actually come right and say exactly how he did it. He cant be touched other than being sued. Again."

actually, I don't think that is true - there is no statute of limitations on
murder.
You cant be charged twice for a criminal event. Double Jeopardy. Actually I think there have abeen a couple cases that the USAO's have gome for it twice. But theres a LOT of ifs ands....buts...in there. Like Jury Tamerping, stuff like that..

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#6)
I'm an Asshole

November 15, 2006, 02:25 PM

IF I were gay, this is how I would suck dick.

If you can read this, give me a red dot
If you get mad when I type, do us both a favor.

Some recent rep I have been given:
-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
-you dont even ride you troll (unsigned)
-you are now 115% gay, ghey, and ghay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#7)
GP Racer

November 15, 2006, 02:39 PM

Okay first of all I agree with Nate why is Fox actually going to air this. I am sorry but the guy is guilty and we are just helping get his career out of a rut. So I will most definetly not watching this crap.

I just wish we could solve this and let Nicole and Ron rest in peace. That is a horrible way to die. The only other people that really suffered in this is the children. And now they are going to suffer all over again.

Last edited by java927; November 15, 2006 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: need to add something
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to java927  
Unread
  (#8)
Face Down @$$ UP

November 15, 2006, 02:43 PM

^^^^
Agreed, this is why I posted this in the 1st place.
He cant not be charged again for the same crime, and this is dragging this way out.
If this was anyone else, that wasnt famous, and wasnt murdered by a former football / Hertz Star. Then this would have never gotten this much attention in the first place.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#9)
GP Champ

November 15, 2006, 03:09 PM

He is making a complete mockery of the criminal justice system...
Unread
  (#10)
B
It goes to 11.

November 15, 2006, 03:11 PM

People are going to watch it, people care... obviously lots of people here do.

If you think it's wrong, don't watch it, then Fox wont play it.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#11)
Dressed for Success

November 15, 2006, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypink600rr
He is making a complete mockery of the criminal justice system...
He already did that 10 years ago when he got off.
Unread
  (#12)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

November 15, 2006, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja636
He already did that 10 years ago when he got off.
+1
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#13)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

November 15, 2006, 07:14 PM

Fox owns the publisher of his book.It's a commercial.

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, it’s like this…A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Unread
  (#14)
You meet the nicest

November 15, 2006, 07:51 PM

unfuckingbelievable

BECAUSE I GET OFF ON IT!
Unread
  (#15)
B
It goes to 11.

November 15, 2006, 07:54 PM

What's the lesson here?

With enough money, you can get away with murder. Literally.

I'm sorry, I have to chuckle at the irony.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B