DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 539
0 members and 539 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Obama...not a citizen?
Unread
  (#1)
Meh

Obama...not a citizen? - October 14, 2008, 11:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Meh

October 15, 2008, 06:37 PM

Wow...not a single comment...?
Unread
  (#3)
Nubbs ban yourself!

October 15, 2008, 07:53 PM

Wow. I don't like the idea that if someone was born here and then went to another country and having no choice in the matter was then made a citizen of that country and you are no longer considered an American.
To me once an American always an American.

Now the part of either being born in Kenya or 2 different hospitals in Hawaii, that raises suspicions.

Dr Gupta was one who looked at McCains and Obama's health records and it was at time I first thought something was weird with him not having his there but a summary of his history from a doctor.

Also the part of not having access to his college records seems weird also.
Wouldn't his current position in our government have checked those and that shown his birth record?
That video raises questions only because of the legal qualifications of the guy interviewed if he is who he says he is?

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
Unread
  (#4)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

October 15, 2008, 08:20 PM

Dude who the fuck cares...
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#5)
The last urrbendah

October 15, 2008, 10:22 PM

Have to be a citizen by birth to be prez. That's why it's an issue if true which its probably not.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#6)
Meh

October 16, 2008, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArRrR6 View Post
Oh...I don't know. Probably the few people that believe in the Constitution to start with.

Stillie, while I doubt it is true as well, why not release the documents for review...?
Unread
  (#7)
Typical Stripper

October 16, 2008, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArRrR6 View Post
Seriously? Do you have no respect for foundation?

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
GP Racer

October 16, 2008, 07:37 AM

The reason why no one is paying attention to this is because there are more important (and real) challenges facing the country that deserve our attention--as opposed to off-the-wall, fringe theories devoid of merit.

Whenever something like this is brought up, I have to wonder, "How little faith do you have in Obama's opposition?"

If it had any merit, wouldn't that be the first thing that Hillary would have brought up in the primary? "Obama isn't a citizen. He can't prove it. I win."

Wouldn't that be the first thing that McCain would have brought up in the general? "Obama isn't a citizen. He can't prove it. I win."

Minor details like citizenship (sarcasm intended) are among the first things that opposing campaigns look at. If there were any merit to this, the argument would have been used long ago.

Instead, it's exactly like the off-the-wall claims that Palin's autistic child was actually the child of her 17 year old daughter--it's just wishful thinking from fringe extremists.
Unread
  (#9)
SIN MC President

October 16, 2008, 07:40 AM

Seems like that kinda-important detail isn't something that would be overlooked. If it's true it would seem to me like McCain would have an Ace in his pocket by now...right? 3weeks left and the big breaking story to hurt Obama's campaign is showcased on this forum?!? *c'mon now... this isn't exactly CNN... I don't buy it.

I don't care who you vote for, I care that you vote. *stepping off soapbox*

#22 TOTNAC
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS MC

Unread
  (#10)
The last urrbendah

October 16, 2008, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudist View Post
Seriously? Do you have no respect for foundation?
Why should he? Its not like the so-called founding fathers built a democracy thats stood for 232+ years. Damn slave owners.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#11)
GP Champ

October 16, 2008, 07:56 AM

FYI:

The minimum qualifications for the presidency of the United States specified in Article II of the Constitution are few and seemingly straightforward: In order to be President, a person must be a natural-born citizen of the United States, must be at least thirty-five years old, and must have been a resident of the United States for fourteen years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Stinky:
Im so excited im about to pre-blast in my pants.....then....it hits me...
I smell her arm pits and i damn near threw up!!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95  
Unread
  (#12)
Nubbs ban yourself!

October 16, 2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfam95 View Post
FYI:

The minimum qualifications for the presidency of the United States specified in Article II of the Constitution are few and seemingly straightforward: In order to be President, a person must be a natural-born citizen of the United States, must be at least thirty-five years old, and must have been a resident of the United States for fourteen years.
That is understood, the law suit says he 1 may have actually been born in Kenya.
2nd if he was born in hawaii when he went to the philippines his step-father may have adopted/recognized him which would have made him a citizen in order to go to school there which would make him no longer a citizen.
Then his coming back here technically once he gives up his citizenship whould not make him native born.

I agree it seems unlikely any of this is true and just amazing he hasn't crushed this rumor yet!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#13)
Now with a TBSP of love

October 16, 2008, 09:14 AM

So, if I'm vacationing in Japan with my significant other, and god forbid she decides to pop out a child there, he/she won't be allowed to become president even though both mother and father are natural citizens of the U.S.?
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Spiritnblk  
Unread
  (#14)
Nubbs ban yourself!

October 16, 2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritnblk View Post
So, if I'm vacationing in Japan with my significant other, and god forbid she decides to pop out a child there, he/she won't be allowed to become president even though both mother and father are natural citizens of the U.S.?
That is not what is being said about Obama. In this case you both are citizens of US and the said child will be also.
With Obama this guy is saying multiple things.
The one about the Indonesia (Edit: I kept thinking wartime but Philippines didn't make sense. DOH!) they wouldn't let anyone go to school unless a citizen. In order for him to become a citizen his step dad had to acknowledge him. This would then make his US citizenship null/void. To get back here he basically would be like any other immigrant.
His grandmother saying she was with him when he was born in Kenya could just be a very old lady mis speaking.
I type all of this realizing i am just adding to the rumors.
I want to end saying I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
-Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by n2sport; October 16, 2008 at 09:32 AM..
Unread
  (#15)
Meh

October 16, 2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritnblk View Post
There are allocations if that child is born on US occupied territory if I am not mistaken, i.e. military bases.

Secondly, you may think it is a crack pot theory all you want but it does not change the fact that attorneys for the DNC and Obama are thwarting this attorneys efforts to get this information released to the public. It seems that if there was nothing to hide...they would not bother.

Do you think the ACORN allegations are "off the wall" as well and not worthy of investigating?

The suit is not being brought by a McCain staffer, but rather a registered Democrat who previously ran for public office on the Democratic ticket.

This is not something being brought by those racist Western Pennsylvanians.