DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 584
3 members and 581 guests
2blueyam, Slider, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

December 10, 2003, 08:55 AM

Man, I see why now everyone has given me a hard time about not seeing that, I finally saw it for the first time yesterday...lol

Quotes from Office Space:

Quote:
You don't have to have money to do nothing. Hell look at my cousin he's broke and don't do shit.

Why should I change my name? He's the one who sucks.

PC Load Letter?!! What the f*ck does that mean?

Hey Peter man turn on channel 9, it's the breast exam!

- Hey Lawerence, what would you do with a millions dollars?
- I'll tell you what I'd man...two chicks at the same time.
- That's what you'd do with a millions dollars, two chicks at the same time?
- Damn right always wanted to do that and with a million dollars, I think I could hook that up cause chicks dig guys with money.
- Well not all chicks.
- Well the kind that would double up on guy like me would.
- Good point.

Naga.. nagahe.. nagahe.. Well, na gonna work here any more.

I told those fudgepackers that I liked Michael Bolton.

- At your job, when you really don't feel like starting the week, does anyone ever say "sounds like a case of the mondays"?
- Naw man, shit, naw I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that.

I DO wanna express myself and i don't need 37 peices of flare to do it! There! Hows that! This is me expressing myself!

Hi, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Look, I already told you, I deal with the costomers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills! I'm good with dealing with people! Can't you understand that?! What the hell is wrong with you people?!

Corporate acounts payroll, Nina speaking.. just a moment!

Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam. I swear to God one of these days I just kick this piece of sh*t out the window!

Did you get that memo? Ah..yeah, it's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out. That would be great.

~ But they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much. And I kept my staples for the Swingline stapler.
~ Ok Melvin.
~ No, it's not ok because if they make me...if they take my stapler...I'll have to set the building on fire.

Excuse me, Senor. I asked for a Mai Tai and they brought me a Pina Colada...and I asked for no salt, NO SALT for the margarita, but there was salt on it...I can take my travler's checks to a competing resort...I can put strickanine in the guacomole and have this place condemned...

The Nazis also had flare. They made the Jews wear it.

~ Well, generally I come in at least twenty minutes late, I sneak in through the backdoor so Lumberg won't see me, then for the next hour I just kinda space out.
~ Space out?
~ Yeah, I just kinda stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working... I'd say in a given week I do about, oh, 15 minutes of real, actual work.

Why can't anyone pronounce my name? It's Nyinanajar. Ny-een-ah-na-jar.

Well that may be....but at least I didnt sleep with Lumburgh!!

I'm thinking about taking that new chick from Logistics. If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know... Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!

I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

~ It's a "Jump to Conclusions Mat"! You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO!
~ That is the worst idea I've ever heard!
~ Yes, this is horrible, this idea!

~ I don't like my job and I don't think I'll go anymore.
~ You're just not gonna go?
~ Yeah.
~ Well what are you going to do about money? Bills?
~ You know I never really liked paying bills, I don't think I'm going to do that either.

I'd like to move us right to Peter Gibbons. We had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no! We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison!

~ Hey Lawrence, you wanna come over?
~ No thanks, dude. I don't need you f*ckin' up my life, too.

~ So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
~ What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?
~ Yeah.
~ Wow, that's messed up!

~ Looks like you've been missing quite a bit of work lately.
~ Well, I wouldn't say I've been MISSING it, Bob.

~ Well just a second there, professor. We uh, we fixed *the glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it will just work itself out naturally.
We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem solved from your end.

~ You're gonna lay off Samir and Michael?
~ Oh yeah, we're bring in some entry-level graduates, farm some work out to Singapore, that's the usual deal.

~ No! No, of course not! We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

What am I gonna do with 40 subscriptions to "Vibe"?

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Unread
  (#2)
Brainwash Your Face!

December 10, 2003, 09:02 AM

This guy was the best!

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Champ

December 10, 2003, 04:05 PM

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/modules/...ds/stapler.wav

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Unread
  (#4)
Site Admin

December 11, 2003, 08:06 PM

Rick....why did u have to quote half the movie for us??
Unread
  (#5)
Richard Cranium

December 12, 2003, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Rick....why did u have to quote half the movie for us??
He did that for those of us who still use VCR's and dont have Closed Captions on our TV's

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

December 16, 2003, 12:28 PM

I was gonna go watch it again just at the sight of the thread...but after actually reading it...i've seen the movie again.

Took about 5 minutes.

Sweet.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#7)
Licensed Rider

December 16, 2003, 01:39 PM

i love this movie...brings back really good memories when i was in school in maryland..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dynasty03  
Unread
  (#8)
Site Admin

December 17, 2003, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00

This guy was the best!
where's his stapler??? hahahahaha