DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 597
2 members and 595 guests
beatle, CrazyMotorcycleGuy
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   Only In Europe: Drive In Public Bang Bang Stalls (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/only-europe-drive-public-bang-bang-stalls-61661/)

Heist September 1, 2010 03:53 AM

Only In Europe: Drive In Public Bang Bang Stalls

Switzerland Confidential: Behold the Legal Sex Drive-Thru - TIME NewsFeed

Switzerland Confidential: Behold the Legal Sex Drive-Thru

By: Allie Townsend

Topics: sex, Switzerland, swiss, only in Europe, prostitution, sex drive-ins, prostitute

http://timenewsfeed.files.wordpress....x331.jpg?w=455 It looks like police in Zurich are subscribing to the "if you can't beat them, build them little huts to do the nasty in" theory of prostitution control. Only in Europe.
Prostitution has become such a problem in Switzerland that Zurich officials have made proposals to add "sex boxes" to the city. The idea itself is adopted from German cities like Essen and Cologne, and will be a way for prostitution to continue on behind closed, uh, doors.

The boxes will serve as quickie drive-throughs, so-to-speak, and will free up city streets from unsightly acts that haunt Zurich residents whose homes overlook the city's red light district. "They get up to all sorts in broad daylight - and we're sick to death of looking at it," one resident told the U.K.'s Metro. (Silvio Berlusconi and the Politics of Sex)

From the looks of things, the boxes are big enough to conceal vehicles while prostitutes and clients handle business, away from the public eye.
This somewhat laissez faire approach to Swiss sex industry control even comes an official police endorsement: "We can't get rid of prostitution, so have to learn how to control it," Police spokesman Reto Casanova said.

minuslars1 September 1, 2010 06:03 AM

Finally.

OrangeShirtDude September 1, 2010 07:54 AM

Oh wait, is someone trying to say that Europe's open-up-and-embrace-everything philosophy has untoward results? Noooooooooo getdafukouttahere!!! That's German for "irony".

vonstallin September 1, 2010 10:49 AM

Euro....always spearheading the way....

Wait why am I here again????

lol

naw, i stay in the US with my back alley hookers and crack heads.

http://www.benettontalk.com/Prostitution-1.jpg

minuslars1 September 1, 2010 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude
Oh wait, is someone trying to say that Europe's open-up-and-embrace-everything philosophy has untoward results? Noooooooooo getdafukouttahere!!! That's German for "irony".

coughnevadacough

Dutch September 1, 2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude (Post 989151)

rright...because there are no hookers in the US and even if there are.....'car dates' never happen......and if they do.......they never happen in neighborhoods...because the US has a much better grip on vice crimes than anywhere else....

if you don't acknowledge it, it must not exist - serenity now

vonstallin September 1, 2010 02:45 PM

LOL ^^^^^^^^ GK ^^^^^^

onel0wcubn September 1, 2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonstallin (Post 989280)
Euro....always spearheading the way....

Wait why am I here again????

lol

naw, i stay in the US with my back alley hookers and crack heads.

http://www.benettontalk.com/Prostitution-1.jpg

TAKEN

OrangeShirtDude September 1, 2010 04:38 PM

You guys miss the point. Here in the US, people actively oppose prostitution and public lewdness in most places, most of the time. Arguments are made all the time about how great Europe is and how "far ahead" of us they are because they just embrace these things. Now look, apparently someone is noticing what happens when you embrace everything.

I believe it was G.K. Chesterton who cautioned us about removing barriers: Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up.

Dutch September 1, 2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude (Post 989579)
You guys miss the point. Here in the US, people actively oppose prostitution and public lewdness in most places, most of the time. Arguments are made all the time about how great Europe is and how "far ahead" of us they are because they just embrace these things. Now look, apparently someone is noticing what happens when you embrace everything.

I believe it was G.K. Chesterton who cautioned us about removing barriers: Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up.

Sorry OSD, usually you can get past it but once again your upbringing is clouding your reasoning.

It is not about embracing anything. You make it seem like Europeans adore prostitution and legalized drugs (check Amsterdam next time you are there..most of the clients are tourists).

The idea is that if you condone (not embrace) certain things in certain areas you are much more likely to be able to control them. You and I both know that these vice 'crimes' will be around as long as humankind will be and that squashing it in sector A only means it comes back bigger and badder in sector G... It feeds a human need.

minuslars1 September 1, 2010 09:15 PM

Are you telling me you wouldn't go here? Bunny Ranch - Sexy Girls, Great Drinks and Fine Cigars since 1955

:lol:

No reason to make a big "us vs. them" argument. I got the impression from the article that most people actively opposed prostitution happening. The society hasn't embraced it (the residents want it gone!). Rather, the police had to adapt to maybe limited resources and at least keeping prostitution acts confined and out of sight.

Some fences just don't make sense.

vonstallin September 1, 2010 09:16 PM

Yes...the oldest profession of Man Kind...prostitution.

In other notes. I wonder if that thing have a back door. I mean unless im fornicating in my truck...the coupe is too small. Normaly when i bang out a chick in public Im in the dark reaches of Rock Creek Park and I normaly have them lay face down across the trunk or throw them over the door for a lil doggy action.

A back door to that unit and a little wash sink would be nice.

minuslars1 September 1, 2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonstallin (Post 989713)
Yes...the oldest profession of Man Kind...prostotution.

In other notes. I wonder if that thing have a back door. I mean unless im fornicating in my truck...the coupe is too small. Normaly when i bang out a chick in public Im in the dark reaches of Rock Creek Park and I normaly have them lay face down across the trunk or throw them over the door for a lil doggy action.

A back door to that unit and a little wash sink would be nice.

Just pick em up on your bike. DUH

Heist September 1, 2010 09:27 PM

I just want to bang hookers in my car in broad daylight while doing lines of coke off the dashboard, and I want it all to be legal.

Is that really asking so much of my government?

vonstallin September 1, 2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heist (Post 989725)
I just want to bang hookers in my car in broad daylight while doing lines of coke off the dashboard, and I want it all to be legal.

Is that really asking so much of my government?

I mean like Shit....its your own fucking body...you should be able to do that shit mang!!!

I mean some states say i cant give a chick Head...no oral wtf mang...
like getting my chin greezy.