DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 549
6 members and 543 guests
2blueyam, beatle, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, nootherids, RRonin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Our President
Unread
  (#1)
GP Racer

Our President - September 29, 2014, 11:23 AM

Since there is another thread that got jacked with rants for or against his policy I figured I'd make something to place this in.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, with seemingly real attempts at a cover up. IRS, VA, Foreign policy. I mean look at all the resignations of appointed officials! I don't sit in the office so I can't claim to do better however I don't normally follow the lefts train of thought/agenda either. Personally I'd like it if we were a little more bold and a concise. Playing golf while the British PM cancels his vacation to conduct an immediate investigation, ect... ISIS/ISIL or whatever else they wanna call themselves, how are we gonna handle this threat? Are the pentagon and the White House even on the same page? What happened to being transparent and truthful like what was promised all those years ago in the primaries? That concept seemed to die, or was just a ploy. Now per a few claims I have read they are one of the biggest oppressive administrations ever and try to forcefully control what goes to print and what doesn't. Nobody seems to be on the same page and the White House spokesman comes off as uninformed or just flat out uninterested in answering tough legit questions.

And no that's not FOX news.

To be fair though the right hasn't figured it out either. All they wanna do every election it seems is to argue abortion and other cultural issues that have no bearing on how to fix and secure our economy and borders. How about for once nobody touch on anything but a budget and tax reform? Crazy concept I know, get our house in order and play some long ball instead of kicking the can...

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch

Last edited by Qcslvr; September 29, 2014 at 11:49 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Track Day addict

September 29, 2014, 11:45 AM

No question that they are squelching news and limiting access to those that stray too far off the message. This is stuff that Nixon did in trying to control the press.

Yeah - I am thinking the whole transparency thing was just a bunch of BS to get elected. Why no one saw through or called his administration on it during the second election is beyond me.

Also he is pushing the limits of executive powers and has pretty much come right out and said so. As in "I am doing this. You will have to figure out how to stop me, if you can." Unfortunately, it isn't that easy to stop an out of control executive branch, even with our balance of power form of government.

Dale - 2004 SV 650 track, 2003 R1 track, 2007 Tuono
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here

September 29, 2014, 11:53 AM

This is largely a failed Congress & Senate and a semi-failed Presidency.

There's been almost no rational compromise on any major item, policy, or legislation for the last 7 years.

The last time we saw heightened levels of cooperation was 7 years ago when everyone came to table and hammered out regulations, legislation and bailout packages during the financial crisis.

You see, it's only when everyone in the Legislative body felt their personal wealth was at jeopardy and had some skin in the game, whether they weaned to be in the game or not, this is when you found this renewed sense of cooperative agreements and compromised rationalization.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Track Day addict

September 29, 2014, 12:42 PM

As usual even the cooperation on the financial crisis ended up with the typical government reaction. They are going too far in regulating the industry and they are passing regulations to prevent the last crisis, not the next one.

This sort of thing happens in pretty much all large risk averse bureaucracies, both governments and large corporations. They spend too much effort preventing the last bad thing from happening again and too little effort heading off the next bad thing.

Dale - 2004 SV 650 track, 2003 R1 track, 2007 Tuono
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

September 29, 2014, 12:47 PM

all I can think about is out old Nextel commercial about the fireman conducting administrative business. We need more water, anybody opposed? Yays have it. it could legitimatly be almost at simple, if you put in people that actually knew the programs and both sides wanted it to be optimum.it's kind of depressing the greater good takes a backseat to small interest agenda.

----------------
Quote:
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

Unread
  (#6)
GP Racer

September 29, 2014, 12:50 PM

and Heist to your point, the president has been just as thick headed and stubborn coming to the table saying he is not going to budge or flex on anything. It goes both ways.he is the most powerful man in America supposedly. As the leader of the free world, you would think he would be a better at leading.

----------------
Quote:

Unread
  (#7)
Meh

September 29, 2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
This is largely a failed Congress & Senate and a semi-failed Presidency.

There's been almost no rational compromise on any major item, policy, or legislation for the last 7 years.

The last time we saw heightened levels of cooperation was 7 years ago when everyone came to table and hammered out regulations, legislation and bailout packages during the financial crisis.

You see, it's only when everyone in the Legislative body felt their personal wealth was at jeopardy and had some skin in the game, whether they weaned to be in the game or not, this is when you found this renewed sense of cooperative agreements and compromised rationalization.
We will have to agree on one point and staunchly disagree on the other.

If you think this President isn't possibly one of the most divisive and corrupt in history, we are miles apart.

Our President routinely inserts himself into situations where he has none of the facts and puts his foot in his mouth.

He is an outright liar and the job was way above his head from day 1.

He controlled both Houses of Congress for 2 years (something that rarely happens in a Presidency) and squandered it with a failed Heathcare law that had to be bought and paid for.

He has limited and punished those that try to pursue investigative journalism, he has used the IRS to subjugate his enemies, he has been pushed around on the world stage, he is thin skinned, and he wouldn't know the truth if it introduced itself by name.

Please feel free to demonstrate to me which of his promises he has kept. Don't say being out of Iraq because that wasn't his timetable.
Unread
  (#8)
MSF Student

September 29, 2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
We will have to agree on one point and staunchly disagree on the other.

If you think this President isn't possibly one of the most divisive and corrupt in history, we are miles apart.

Our President routinely inserts himself into situations where he has none of the facts and puts his foot in his mouth.

He is an outright liar and the job was way above his head from day 1.

He controlled both Houses of Congress for 2 years (something that rarely happens in a Presidency) and squandered it with a failed Heathcare law that had to be bought and paid for.

He has limited and punished those that try to pursue investigative journalism, he has used the IRS to subjugate his enemies, he has been pushed around on the world stage, he is thin skinned, and he wouldn't know the truth if it introduced itself by name.

Please feel free to demonstrate to me which of his promises he has kept. Don't say being out of Iraq because that wasn't his timetable.
^ THIS
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to jm020