DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 553
5 members and 548 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, fxc3700, GRN96WS6, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Photos Overlayed To Produce The 'Average' Face Of A Woman From Various Countries
Unread
  (#1)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Photos Overlayed To Produce The 'Average' Face Of A Woman From Various Countries - February 14, 2011, 07:49 AM

The Face Research Website (not to be confused with my Fist Resear-- POW!) allows users to overlay photos of faces to get an "average" of what a number of combined faces looks like. This particular shot is the result of combining the faces of women from a certain country and slapping them all together. As you can see, they're all surprisingly attractive. Not sure if they started with only pretty ladies or what, but I'd be hesitant to see what a U.S. one looks like. And not just because I'm afraid of getting turned on, but do you even know the sessy kind of things you can do with a double chin? Store food for one. Pelican ladies, PELICAN LADIES!
Face Research Website (to try yourself and even upload your own photos)
via
Average Faces of Women of the World [photoxels]

(This is cool as hell...try this out....
http://www.faceresearch.org/demos/average)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg average-faces-full.jpg (258.9 KB, 141 views)

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#2)
MSF Student

February 14, 2011, 08:02 AM

ill have one greek and one iltalian please lol
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Licensed Rider

February 14, 2011, 08:13 AM

Ditto
Unread
  (#4)
cake > pie

February 14, 2011, 08:26 AM

Swedish
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
T.R.I.T.D.H

February 14, 2011, 08:36 AM

lol....it just looks like they picked ONE person then put up their mug shot then wrote an article about this elaborate software...

I'd be interested in seeing the photos that made up the composite pics...

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

February 14, 2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
As you can see, they're all surprisingly attractive. Not sure if they started with only pretty ladies or what, but I'd be hesitant to see what a U.S. one looks like.
A big part of what makes an attractive face - for both men and women - is just overall balance and symmetry. (I saw some PBS show on this.)

So when you average everything out, people lose their big noses, gigantic eyes, and left cheek being bigger than the right one - into a pretty balanced - and therefore attractive face.
Unread
  (#7)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

February 14, 2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
lol....it just looks like they picked ONE person then put up their mug shot then wrote an article about this elaborate software...

I'd be interested in seeing the photos that made up the composite pics...

click on the link...you can pick your own faces from those uploaded and you can upload a picture also...im not sure if you can merge your face tho.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#8)
i dont like you either

February 14, 2011, 08:52 AM

Unread
  (#9)
T.R.I.T.D.H

February 14, 2011, 08:53 AM

^True...

Quote:
This particular shot is the result of combining the faces of women from a certain country and slapping them all together
lol....one day I want to go to the country they call Africa America....did anyone else notice that ???

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#10)
MSF Student

February 14, 2011, 08:53 AM

LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_WTF View Post
Unread
  (#11)
Your Ad Here

February 14, 2011, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witold View Post
A big part of what makes an attractive face - for both men and women - is just overall balance and symmetry. (I saw some PBS show on this.)
^^^This. My ex, a failed cheating whorebag model who I hope gets blinded by syphillis while simultaneously battling rickets and a raging urinary tract infection whom if I could find the pics and video would be posted all over the basement, taught me all about this stuff.

It's about vertical symmetry (mirrored halves) and horizontally, the face being balanced into thirds called the golden ratio.
The head should be 1.5x longer than it is wide, and each of the 3 zones length wise should be about equal. Hairline > Center of Eyes. Center of Eyes > Bottom of Nose. Bottom of Nose > Chin.

Take any person with good vertical, but then given them a big forehead - or a large nose - or big chin and it throws everything out of proportion and they become less attractive if the other 2/3rds aren't in the same ratio.

The perfect example I like to use is Rhianna. Generally a pretty gal, but she's got forehead that could reflect sun and cook an egg.
Hence the reason she's been rocking long bangs for the last 3-4 years to hide that huge cranius.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

February 14, 2011, 09:40 AM

^^^^ basically what that PBS show said... and it makes sense that over a large population, it all averages out into a symmetrical and attractive face.

They also said that faces that are screwed up in one way or another are much easier to remember whereas perfectly attractive and symmetrical faces are generally very easy to forget. I guess that explains why Cindy Crawford mole was such a trademark, since you can say she had both.
Unread
  (#13)
ಠ_ಠ The Cleaner ಠ_ಠ

February 14, 2011, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
^^^This. My ex, a failed cheating whorebag model who I hope gets blinded by syphillis while simultaneously battling rickets and a raging urinary tract infection whom if I could find the pics and video would be posted all over the basement, taught me all about this stuff.

It's about vertical symmetry (mirrored halves) and horizontally, the face being balanced into thirds called the golden ratio.
The head should be 1.5x longer than it is wide, and each of the 3 zones length wise should be about equal. Hairline > Center of Eyes. Center of Eyes > Bottom of Nose. Bottom of Nose > Chin.

Take any person with good vertical, but then given them a big forehead - or a large nose - or big chin and it throws everything out of proportion and they become less attractive if the other 2/3rds aren't in the same ratio.

The perfect example I like to use is Rhianna. Generally a pretty gal, but she's got forehead that could reflect sun and cook an egg.
Hence the reason she's been rocking long bangs for the last 3-4 years to hide that huge cranius.

That's more like a fivehead than a fourhead

Whenever a post needs posting, I appear, then I'm gone.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hokierider  
Unread
  (#14)
Your Ad Here

February 14, 2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witold View Post
^^^^ basically what that PBS show said... and it makes sense that over a large population, it all averages out into a symmetrical and attractive face.

They also said that faces that are screwed up in one way or another are much easier to remember whereas perfectly attractive and symmetrical faces are generally very easy to forget. I guess that explains why Cindy Crawford mole was such a trademark, since you can say she had both.
Yup. It's the way the mind works and processes visual data. Primitive defensive mechanism - it's programmed to recognize and remember things that stand out or look unusual. Symmetry invokes a sense of balance and calm. Asymmetry invokes a sense of unbalance and fear.

I couldn't tell you the names of half the average or pretty girls I went to school with, but I definitely remember the names of the ugly ones.

There's actually a category they call "uncharacteristically handsome/pretty." These are people who fit the golden ratio but their features or some degree of asymmetry make them interesting to look at. Ugly but not repulsive. People like say Steve Buscemi fit into this category.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#15)
Your Ad Here

February 14, 2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokierider View Post
That's more like a fivehead than a fourhead
LMAO! That's what my boy says. He calls ladies like that Fiveheads or Bonks.

"Yo, Heist - you see that bonk." "Damn, I bet she gives good head with all that bonk."

One day I was like, "D, WTF is a bonk?"

He turns and says, "you never played Bonk ... the video game?"

Then the light went on.

The only girl who's bonk I'll ever defend is Sade's. I don't care - I can see past that with her. Even at 50-something, I still want to bonk her bonk until I bonk and bonk all over her bonk.