DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 553
5 members and 548 guests
davidcycle, fxc3700, Scot, Slider, vonstallin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Police smash global pedophile ring
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Thumbs up Police smash global pedophile ring - June 18, 2007, 05:32 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070618/...pedophile_ring

I say we put all these filthy fackers on the same island, and practice MOAB drops.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
Derpentine Dealer

June 18, 2007, 06:03 PM

+1.

Utterly despicable what these animals are capable of. I couldn't read the whole article--makes me sick. I applaud their captors.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Licensed Rider

June 18, 2007, 09:00 PM

Why a MOAB? That would end their lives quickly. I think an Ebola Zaire Corpse drop on said island would be better. That way they die slowly by liquefying from the inside out.

Lt. Colonel Grossman - writes in his introduction to The Bulletproof Mind:

One Vietnam veteran, an old retired colonel, once said this to me: "Most of the people in our society are sheep. They are kind, gentle, productive creatures who can only hurt one another by accident."....

"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."
Unread
  (#4)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

June 18, 2007, 09:07 PM

awesome. Unless they're 16 w/ parental consent.... j/k. Fauking nasty fucks. (insert long smart sounding anti-pediphile rant)

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Derpentine Dealer

June 18, 2007, 10:11 PM

Ah, the E. bola idea reminds me of something. I do not recall who used to do this, maybe the Romans? Maybe earlier than that. Anyway, the punishment for murder was to tie the corpse of the victim to the perp's bare back and unclothed body until the rotting flesh killed him. I mean, can you imagine going out like that? Gruesome but fitting in this case.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.