DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 552
5 members and 547 guests
beatle, davidcycle, GRN96WS6, Nobrains, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   The power of Makeup!! (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/power-makeup-26427/)

Matter Of Fact December 1, 2006 02:15 PM

The power of Makeup!!

2 Attachment(s)
Don't you hate when you meet girl number 2 or 4 in the club, and wake up with girl number 1 or 3 in your bed...
Girls are like friggin magicians with this stuff, it's almost like false advertising!!

Kat December 1, 2006 02:20 PM

:ohboy:
Was that supposed to have a photo or something? Probably of a woman before and after wearing make-up? :roll:

Y'know, if a woman DOESN'T wear make-up, she gets passed over for the women who do (and lots of pressure from others to do so). If woman DOES wear make-up it becomes false advertising? "Make-up" your mind. Looks aren't that important.

Matter Of Fact December 1, 2006 02:24 PM

Geez, I shoulda thought this post through better... I don't mind women who don't wear makeup... natural beauty is always better...
BUT, in these two instances, these girls look MUCH different.

And looks are important, a lot of people say otherwise... but it's true.
I'm by no means a model, let me tell ya...
but the first attraction to a stranger isn't the level of education.

"Damn! look at the brain on her!!"

Of course, it's different if you get to know a person, which is how I usually trick my girlfriends into dating me. ;)

YaoMatt December 1, 2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
:ohboy:
Was that supposed to have a photo or something? Probably of a woman before and after wearing make-up? :roll:

Y'know, if a woman DOESN'T wear make-up, she gets passed over for the women who do (and lots of pressure from others to do so). If woman DOES wear make-up it becomes false advertising? "Make-up" your mind. Looks aren't that important.

I prefer women who wear very little or to no make-up and have natural beauty.

Plus I hate having your foundation or other powdery shit on my clothes.

Chico December 1, 2006 02:26 PM

wow thats alot of power

ms.me December 1, 2006 02:36 PM

i need some of That makeup.... dayum

its true tho.. i have some girlfriends who i've never ever seen without make up and i wonder why....

EPlaw December 1, 2006 02:44 PM

You have to wear what makes you comfortable.

http://members.shaw.ca/dryblog/drnkkngr.jpg

cajen December 1, 2006 02:48 PM

I can't wear foundation..makes my skin itch and i hate when it rubs off on my clothes so i can empathize. Honestly, i don't wear a lot of make up b/c i'm just too damn lazy in the mornings to do it. :lol:

cajen December 1, 2006 02:49 PM

I can't wear foundation..makes my skin itch and i hate when it rubs off on my clothes so i can empathize. Honestly, i don't wear a lot of make up b/c i'm just too damn lazy in the mornings to do it. :lol:

ms.me December 1, 2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajen

i second that.. and that face/cheek stuff just feels icky like my face can't breathe

Matter Of Fact December 1, 2006 02:52 PM

I wear chapstick! :D

ladypink600rr December 1, 2006 02:53 PM

i always wear makeup... i think its for the same reason why people always wear jewelry or the particular clothes they wear... its a way to express myself :)

but always remember, you can't polish a turd :lol:

ladypink600rr December 1, 2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajen

its funny.. amongst my girlfriends they are either like me ----always have makeup on but dont even mess with there hair... or they are the types who never wear makeup but their hair is always done..

i guess there isn't enough time in the morning for both :)

I have alot of different colors that i use on my eyes and i have lots of fun doing it. i have spent a small fortune at the MAC counter hehe

ms.me December 1, 2006 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladypink600rr
its funny.. amongst my girlfriends they are either like me ----always have makeup on but dont even mess with there hair... or they are the types who never wear makeup but their hair is always done..

i guess there isn't enough time in the morning for both :)

I have alot of different colors that i use on my eyes and i have lots of fun doing it. i have spent a small fortune at the MAC counter hehe

good point..... i'm always fully accessorized and all about clothes but usually only wear makeup to go out and never do my hair.. ahah..

just think at least make up doesn't take up as much room as a shoe or clothing addiction... !

DvlsAdvc8 December 1, 2006 03:34 PM

I don't know, I kind of assume that a girl in the club has done everything she can to look her best. I wouldn't expect to wake up with what I saw in the club.

I personally don't have issues with a girl not looking as hot naturally as she does in make-up. I know that she "cleans up" well... obviously well enough to attact me.

Hell, I'm impressed by the effort too.