DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 593
3 members and 590 guests
davidcycle, nootherids, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Proof that Karma exists ! ! !
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Proof that Karma exists ! ! ! - February 17, 2007, 07:31 PM

***Edited***
They removed video, and placed a interview in its place.
LEO Karma is such a wonderful thing...
There need to be more people like her in this world!!!!

Man Beats Elderly Lady, Gets Shot By Officer
Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In perhaps a swift act of karma, a belligerent man who was allegedly found beating an old lady was shot and killed by a Florida school resource officer.

The incident reportedly started when an elderly woman observed a man attacking a young boy at an intersection. Being concerned, the woman tried to intervene in the conflict.

It was at this point things took an unfortunate downward spiral.

Perhaps enraged at the woman's interference, reports indicate the man began to beat the old woman with a wooden table leg.

With such savage behavior, one has to wonder if the old lady would have been beaten to death had a deputy not happened to be driving by right after the beating started.

A school resource officer, who also is a sheriff's deputy, was transporting two juvenile to a truancy center when he came upon the situation.

According to Sheriff Kevin Beary, "'He (the deputy) ordered the individual to stop but the subject refused to stop and then he attacked the deputy.'"

Without missing a beat, reports state the man went from attacking the old lady to pursuing and attacking the deputy. It is at this point the officer was forced to draw his gun and shoot the suspect, resulting in his death from injuries.

The elderly lady was beaten so badly that reports state doctors immediately had to attend to her for half an hour and she is still hospitalized. The deputy, who may very well have saved her life, is on leave while standard investigation takes place.

Click here for video footage of the unfortunate series of events.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."

Last edited by WvGoDFather; February 17, 2007 at 08:04 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
Officially Addicted to Posting

February 17, 2007, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WvGoDFather
WARNING~
Posted in this post is the link in which it shows this offense taking place.
May have missed something, but the video in that link doesnt show anything but an interview.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
whoa preppy......

February 18, 2007, 08:29 AM

Karma is a sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do. The results or "fruits" of actions are called karma-phala. Karma is not about retribution, vengeance, punishment or reward, karma simply deals with what is. The effects of all deeds actively create past, present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to others. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well. It is cumulative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
This Ain't My First Time!

February 18, 2007, 10:06 AM

On one hand you should never interfere with a parent that is disciplining their child no matter how wrong you think it is. You have to do something if it is just outright child abuse. If that is the case then you should just call the proper athorities, unless the childs life is in immediate danger. Now the guy attacking the old lady was absolutely out of line and he was stupid for chasing down to "attack" a police officer. Would not say the guy got what he deserves, but something should have happen to him. Beating up an old lady has got to be the lowest. Getting death for it is still a very stiff penalty in my opinion, but damn it does not seem tooooo harsh now that I think about what he did to the old lady.

OVER? did you say "Over"? Nothing is over until we decide its over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!!!

~Blutarski~

Dodge131:
If your goal is to scrape knee within 1 mile of your house then you sir have a problem.

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to