DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 528
2 members and 526 guests
davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Punter Stabs Rival Punter in Leg
Unread
  (#1)
In with the old

Punter Stabs Rival Punter in Leg - September 13, 2006, 08:14 AM

Northern Colorado backup punter arrested
Quote:
GREELEY, Colo. -- The University of Northern Colorado's reserve punter was arrested Tuesday, accused of stabbing his rival in his kicking leg.
Mitch Cozad, a sophomore from Wheatland, Wyo., allegedly attacked starting punter Rafael Mendoza in a parking lot in Evans on Monday night, Evans police Lt. Gary Kessler said.
Mendoza, the Bears' first-string punter from Thornton, was treated and released from the North Colorado Medical Center Monday night. Coach Scott Downing said Mendoza will not punt for UNC in Saturday's game at Texas State University.
"I don't know how long he'll be out because I haven't talked to the doctor," Downing said.
Cozad, Mendoza and freshman Zak Bigelow had been in a three-way race for the starting punter's job in preseason training. Mendoza has averaged 37.6 yards per punt on nine punts in the two games so far this season.
Cozad is facing second-degree assault charges and was scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a bond hearing. He was suspended from the team, evicted from his residence and expelled from school on Tuesday, The Greeley Tribune reported.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d12_sig_08.jpg

"i went to a goth bar last night...and wore turquois"
"i wish my grass was emo so it could cut itself..."

999 - Evil When I Do Handstands

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7165&q=PAPOOSE

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to d12welve  
Unread
  (#2)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

September 13, 2006, 08:34 AM

Damm some bs, a freakin punter............
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#3)
opossum puncher

September 13, 2006, 10:45 AM

Wow, just wow, has football gone so far as to become figure skating?

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#4)
Eddie would go ...

Exclamation September 13, 2006, 11:06 AM

I say the NFL adopts this policy, it would give real meaning to competing for a roster spot....50 cent could make an NFL roster....

think about it..you are facing a D-lineman who literally killed a guy to be on the field with you....now thats intense....

seriously WTF

a better game improvement I have toyed around with is this:

The home team sells tickets to 2 special sections of the stadium: one for each team competing. So fans of each team can sit in that section. Pre-game, like 2 hours or so, there is a lottery and one fan from each section is chosen. This fan MUST now particpate in 1 play each quarter. Think about it...how do you use this guy (or gal)? Do you put him in when the other team has their fan player in and have them cover each other? Special teams only? Perhaps we should dissalow special teams? Do you stick him on the line and get the qb sacked? Make him a receiver who will not be covered..throw the long bomb..td!...Have him play D and run your star RB right at him..the possibilities are endless..and it requires startegy. Now of course you would have to check for ringers...no reserve squad members allowed in the seats...and you'd sign tons of waivers...but man what fun....

Last edited by Dutch; September 13, 2006 at 11:21 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to