DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 594
1 members and 593 guests
davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Serial Killer

January 31, 2004, 08:25 PM

I have been a member of this board since its inception; I've watched it grow into what it is, and I've seen a lot of you become a real close knit group. I befriended a lot of you, some of you I havent had the opportunity to meet face to face. I met Jay aka DrDoom/Ironman and thought he was a pretty cool dude; he even wanted to join SDR, and I lobbied for him to be a member even after he failed to show up for several meetings. Jay made a comment this weekend that I particularly found to be very offensive. In regards to me saying I was not going to the party in Luray, Jay (as Ironman) said "sweet, diggy isnt going so we can all wear our sheets". I have addressed Jay personally, and will deal with him when or if I should see him in the streets. He made a sorry attempt to apologize, saying that he thought I knew that he was kidding. I'm sorry, but refering to yourself as a member of the KKK is not my brand of humor, and I hope none of you share in this type of "comedy" with Jay.

I admit that I've done my fair share to cause a stir on this board in the past, but I would never and HAVE never made references about someone's race, religion, or blatant attacks on someone's sexual preference. Certain lines you just do not cross, and I hope the mods/admins do not tolerate this type of behavior, and do what they feel is right in regards to Jay's membership on this board. If Jay continues to be a member, I will no longer frequent this board, as I have no desire to associate myself with those who openly discriminate against peoples of color.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Diggy Send a message via AIM to Diggy  
Unread
  (#2)
Railing!

January 31, 2004, 09:07 PM

I think thats kinda funny.

Maybe you are taking this a bit too serious?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer

January 31, 2004, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Maybe you are taking this a bit too serious?
Alright, who are you and what have you done with Scorch?

Diggy,
Can't speak to the race card thing as I have not yet seen the thread or remarks mentioned. Sorry if you were offended. We all say stupid things at times we would've rather not said had we thought things out a bit more (right Lee?). Anyway, I hope you stick around and put this behind you.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

January 31, 2004, 11:09 PM

Hey Diggy,

Just to make this clear: DCSBN does not share the views of all the posters of this site...I would be in a lot of trouble if we did...i.e.Mr. Crowley, Pip666.....oh man..anyways,
You know there is nothing but love for all riders here. Doesn't matter what color you are, what websites you visit or don't or even if you don't ride a Yamaha...these are all forgivable...but this seems to be a personal issue between you and the =other party= and really shouldn't be aired out here. You did the right thing by Pm'ing him and following up with him privately.

I didn't see this post in question but if something violates the
http://www.dcsportbikes.net/modules....gal&file=index -Terms of Use please contact the Moderator of that board using PM for swift action.

It should be noted that DCSBN invites people of all ages, races, color, religious preferences, sexual preferences on the site.

We are pretty open here and a off color comment shouldn't be viewed as site endorsed and should be followed using the above information.
Thanks,
Rick

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Closed Thread