DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 547
4 members and 543 guests
davidcycle, RideUniverse, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rapebook.com - I See This Site Becoming Very Popular!
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Rapebook.com - I See This Site Becoming Very Popular! - October 1, 2009, 11:18 AM

http://rapebook.com/

Example...
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
TPG Bannings: III

October 1, 2009, 11:20 AM

bahahaahahahaaha
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
What's today? aah fuck it

October 1, 2009, 11:38 AM

Unread
  (#4)
The last urrbendah

October 1, 2009, 11:46 AM

Haha..I got reprimanded by a jesus freak for the f bomb in my status this morning. Internet...Serious business.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#5)
i suck at the introweb

October 1, 2009, 11:52 AM

statement from someone else that i support:

So frickin' stupid... This family probably adopted a discarded child from an Asian country. Out of the kindness of their heart, brought this previously unwanted child into their home and cared and loved him. This is just sad abuse. I know a handful of families from my church who have spent 10's of thousands of dollars, traveled overseas to take a chance on adopting one of hundreds of kids that are growing up in adoption centers in China and Korea, many are girls, some are boys, many have birth defects and were abandoned because they weren't perfect. They bring 'em home, watch them grow, and take proud pictures of their family only have some moron nab the photo and put it on some inane website like rapebook.com. Never mind the insensitivity that goes along with a crime such as "rape". Only on DCSB can something like this become a joke. Sad. DCSB has become a joke.

Never be afraid that your life will end, only be afraid that it will never begin!

You Learn when your young, and understand when your older!
Unread
  (#6)
Nubbs ban yourself!

October 1, 2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post

to clarify the .gif is towards Rhonda!
Attached Images
File Type: gif racist.gif (172.6 KB, 283 views)

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm

Last edited by n2sport; October 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM..
Unread
  (#7)
TPG Bannings: III

October 1, 2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_mike View Post

So frickin' stupid... This family probably adopted a discarded child from an Asian country. Out of the kindness of their heart, brought this previously unwanted child into their home and cared and loved him. This is just sad abuse. I know a handful of families from my church who have spent 10's of thousands of dollars, traveled overseas to take a chance on adopting one of hundreds of kids that are growing up in adoption centers in China and Korea, many are girls, some are boys, many have birth defects and were abandoned because they weren't perfect. They bring 'em home, watch them grow, and take proud pictures of their family only have some moron nab the photo and put it on some inane website like rapebook.com. Never mind the insensitivity that goes along with a crime such as "rape". Only on DCSB can something like this become a joke. Sad. DCSB has become a joke.

Rapebook was making light of Rhondas retarded comments, not the picture, but ok.
Unread
  (#8)
Knee Draggin!

October 1, 2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---> Venom <--- View Post

lol Sarah sounds delightfully..."fun loving"

-Quentin
-Aprilia rsv4, street
-Yamaha R6, track project
Unread
  (#9)
Your Ad Here

October 1, 2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_mike View Post

My responses:
(1) Internet: It's Serious Business

(2) Rapebook is just the name of site. The connotation of RAPE in the physical sense has nada to do with this site.

(3) Adopt a black child. Why fly off to China or Korean? If you're truly interested in giving a minority, underserved, underprivileged child a better life, there are plenty of black children right here in America who represent the largest number of passed over children in foster care system simply because all but black families are highly reluctant to adopt a black child.

(4) The members of DCSB had nothing to do with the content or subject matter of this site.
Unread
  (#10)
TPG

October 1, 2009, 12:13 PM

when did the US run out of children who need adopting that we need to spend tens of thousands of dollars in travel and fees to get one from elsewhere?
Unread
  (#11)
Nubbs ban yourself!

October 1, 2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
My responses:
(1) Internet: It's Serious Business

(2) Rapebook is just the name of site. The connotation of RAPE in the physical sense has nada to do with this site.

(3) Adopt a black child. Why fly off to China or Korean? If you're truly interested in giving a minority, underserved, underprivileged child a better life, there are plenty of black children right here in America who represent the largest number of passed over children in foster care system simply because all but black families are highly reluctant to adopt a black child.

(4) The members of DCSB had nothing to do with the content or subject matter of this site.
3) The biggest problem I have with adopting from the US is the legal system and the fear of having your child taken from you because the parents change their mind. As with the criminals in this country they have too many rights!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#12)
Nubbs ban yourself!

October 1, 2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrownw View Post
when did the US run out of children who need adopting that we need to spend tens of thousands of dollars in travel and fees to get one from elsewhere?
They didn't but a friend of mine went to China also because after all the research he said it was the best chance of success!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
-Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#13)
Your Ad Here

October 1, 2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport View Post
3) The biggest problem I have with adopting from the US is the legal system and the fear of having your child taken from you because the parents change their mind. As with the criminals in this country they have too many rights!
Have you ever tried to adopt a child from another country?!

You have to do backflips and jump through hoops and spend 3x the amount of money you would to adopt one here from the states.

I only know this because I know an older guy who adopted 2 kids from Russia.

And my understanding is, a child once given up for adoption and ADOPTED by a new family (not foster care, but adoption) - the birth parents cannot come back and change their mind. They can file for custody but it's damn near impossible for them to get the child back unless they can prove in some way the adopted family is unfit.
Unread
  (#14)
TPG

October 1, 2009, 12:24 PM

both of my sisters are adopted, one from within the US and one from overseas, from the country we were living in at the time. Getting the one from overseas back into the US legally was incredibly hard and my parents had to go through a lot of hoops
Unread
  (#15)
Nubbs ban yourself!

October 1, 2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Have you ever tried to adopt a child from another country?!

You have to do backflips and jump through hoops and spend 3x the amount of money you would to adopt one here from the states.

I only know this because I know an older guy who adopted 2 kids from Russia.

And my understanding is, a child once given up for adoption and ADOPTED by a new family (not foster care, but adoption) - the birth parents cannot come back and change their mind. They can file for custody but it's damn near impossible for them to get the child back unless they can prove in some way the adopted family is unfit.
My wife was adopted from Mass, and I have 2 other friends who were adopted so I know it works here, not saying it doesn't.
The friend who adopted from China filed the paperwork and waited like 8 months and the gov't lost the paperwork and they had to start all over. I think it took 2+ years so yes I do know.
I do know a lot go to Canada to adopt also so there has to be something with the US that makes it more difficult for people to spends lots of money and time to go elsewhere!

a quick search as to why I found this.
Why does everyone seem to think there is a surplus of infants in the US who are waiting to be adopted? There isn't. The number of prospective adoptive couples far outnumbers the babies that are available for adoption. That is why it can take so long to wait to adopt a baby, and it's why so many couples (celebrities and otherwise) choose to adopt babies from foreign countries.

another poster.
I wanted a child to love and raise. Period. As a single woman, my best option was going overseas. The process is more predictable than the US system. It would not have been easy to adopt an infant/toddler here in the US.

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
-Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by n2sport; October 1, 2009 at 12:30 PM..