DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 539
0 members and 539 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Re dash cam shoot out
Unread
  (#1)
Get Tarded!

Re dash cam shoot out - January 12, 2010, 10:07 PM

My main job in DC is rendering honors in Arlington Cemetery as I motionlessly watch flags being handed off to grieving spouses and children I have a hard time trying to turn that off like my peers when I leave work because ultimately I don't get to as long as I am in DC..

Well I try to brain dump after work by going for ride well the weather is not letting me my gear doesn't numb enough of the wind chill, and when I am worn out and try to kill some time I mindlessly flip through the forum finding things to kill the time and to laugh at.

This is sick and disturbing, and the fact he pulled the I am a vet card is pisses me off that was more than a minor traffic infraction, he is disrespecting the military and those who serve and served in it with that comment.

I don't want to try and unwind to go to sleep to have my jaw and heart drop in disgust for such a blatant disregard for someones life lively hood and family. The officer should have shot and at least maimed the man when he was flipping out but I understand him not wanting to take another's life.

Please don't post this shit here, or please flag it with a warning on the title. If you can put NSFW on the nudies you can do similar for this. The moderators shouldn't have to close, lock, move, and delete posts for your lack of judgment; this is a public forum its one thing for a raunchy joke that's all fun and games but putting something up of someone terrified for their life being shot in cold blood as a public servant is not.

Thank you, Jacob

08 Dizzzer SM
08 Z1000
98 KLR 650
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Your Ad Here

January 12, 2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarded Jake View Post
Please don't post this shit here, or please flag it with a warning on the title. If you can put NSFW on the nudies you can do similar for this. The moderators shouldn't have to close, lock, move, and delete posts for your lack of judgment; this is a public forum its one thing for a raunchy joke that's all fun and games but putting something up of someone terrified for their life being shot in cold blood as a public servant is not.

Thank you, Jacob
Jacob -
Just so there's no confusion, the board title of the post was GRAPHIC DASH CAM SHOOT OUT VIDEO.

Inside the post, included was a lengthy text description of the video along with the link.

I don't know how much more explicit I could have been to the members.

That being said, just to stimulate conversation and thought, would everyone been so up in arms if it were the other guy being shot?

Conversely, I've seen linked footage on here of snipers and AC-130 Spooky footage killing and maiming - never seen so much as a single peep about how "sick and disturbing" it is.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Last edited by Heist; January 12, 2010 at 10:36 PM..
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Get Tarded!

January 12, 2010, 10:34 PM

I was saying that please put it in the title my generic browser is goofy and there was a large gab between the link and summary and it only showed Dash cam shootout in the title. I couldn't see that till after the clip was done if you put the link under the summary that wouldn't happen.

But I am tired and can't sleep so that probably also has a lot to do with me getting butt hurt and venting on here. It's a free country and a public forum. Most of the shit you post I do get a kick out of.

08 Dizzzer SM
08 Z1000
98 KLR 650

Last edited by Tarded Jake; January 12, 2010 at 10:36 PM..
Unread
  (#4)
Groping is a skill...

January 12, 2010, 11:03 PM

I think you're having a bad week and need to come out and party with us on Saturday

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Signed up for Track Days!

January 13, 2010, 12:16 AM

hahaha, best thread of the month

nothing this dude says makes any sense

not surprised your job is being a statue
Unread
  (#6)
poz top looking 4 neg bot

January 13, 2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlARRRRRR View Post

what has he done to you to warrant such insults?

horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you
Unread
  (#7)
All about the U

January 13, 2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarded Jake View Post
My main job in DC is rendering honors in Arlington Cemetery as I motionlessly watch flags being handed off to grieving spouses and children I have a hard time trying to turn that off like my peers when I leave work because ultimately I don't get to as long as I am in DC..

Well I try to brain dump after work by going for ride well the weather is not letting me my gear doesn't numb enough of the wind chill, and when I am worn out and try to kill some time I mindlessly flip through the forum finding things to kill the time and to laugh at.

This is sick and disturbing, and the fact he pulled the I am a vet card is pisses me off that was more than a minor traffic infraction, he is disrespecting the military and those who serve and served in it with that comment.

I don't want to try and unwind to go to sleep to have my jaw and heart drop in disgust for such a blatant disregard for someones life lively hood and family. The officer should have shot and at least maimed the man when he was flipping out but I understand him not wanting to take another's life.

Thank you, Jacob
I went cross eyed trying to read this.

-Mossburg
"Dont make excuses, Make adjustments"

Unread
  (#8)
Get Tarded!

January 13, 2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
I think you're having a bad week and need to come out and party with us on Saturday

I agree; sorry to those who attempted to read this in my defense I was a little jacked up from being sedated most of the day at the hospital. I am much more "with it" today.

08 Dizzzer SM
08 Z1000
98 KLR 650
Unread
  (#9)
The last urrbendah

January 13, 2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:

Oddly enough, your posts are very similar.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#10)
Signed up for Track Days!

January 13, 2010, 08:46 AM

shut up you pear shaped troll

Everything that comes out of my mouth is a symphony of perfection, and your inability to comprehend them is nothing but a reflection of your inability to exist as more than a crud dwelling ninny.

I wasn't being insulting, no one can understand his post, it's all square peg/round hole with the english.
Unread
  (#11)
TPG og

January 13, 2010, 08:58 AM

I feel ya Jake, no worries......some janks gets hard for peeps especially with your job and whatnot. Even if *some of us* do run from em we don't wish em any harm...plenty of 5-0 and military in my fam. Hate seein em in my rearview while I'm speeding but give props for doing their jobs. I'm sure the mods will hook ya up bro.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#12)
Contributes nothing

January 13, 2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
shut up you pear shaped troll

Everything that comes out of my mouth is a symphony of perfection, and your inability to comprehend them is nothing but a reflection of your inability to exist as more than a crud dwelling ninny.

I wasn't being insulting, no one can understand his post, it's all square peg/round hole with the english.
damn you're a retarded human being

-Craig

Confusing the issue, since before you were ugly.

Woody: i'd probably bang her if she didn't look like a man

spud: yeah, i was checking out dicks
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to yzl337  
Unread
  (#13)
The last urrbendah

January 13, 2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:

Everything that comes out of my mouth is a symphony of perfection.

Marc?

While I'm at it, a quick review of your posts turned up a few things.

1) The second part of your "insult" was copy/paste. Did you really have to search for insults from elsewhere on the net? Are you that incapable of producing your own thoughts? Couldn't you have picked something that doesn't turn up in search engine results? Its bad enough that it stands out from your other drivel simply because the punctuation is different.

2) You've posted nothing of substance. Ever. Nothing moto related, nothing event related, and certainly nothing worth reading. The large majority of your posts are inflammatory and pot stirring. Do you even know any of the members here? I'm guessing "no" since you've referred to several incorrectly.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.

Last edited by Stillie; January 13, 2010 at 09:35 AM..
Unread
  (#14)
BE ENCOURAGED!

January 13, 2010, 09:28 AM

We had a lot of complaints about that thread so a moderator moved it off the site. So as far as the video in question is concerned, it is gone now and a mute point.

So you feel free to hash it out amongst yourselves all you want, but no name calling, insults, and keep it a civil debate or you will be banned from this thread. This is your only warning.

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#15)
Officially Addicted to Posting

January 13, 2010, 09:31 AM

moot point, not mute