DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 362
2 members and 360 guests
2blueyam, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Signed up for Track Days!

July 27, 2004, 01:51 PM

Quote:
JULY 26--Five out of five dentists surveyed would find this story vile. A North Carolina man suspected of injecting semen into the mouths of six female patients is this week facing an administrative hearing that could result in his license being yanked. According to the below notice served on Dr. John Hall, the 41-year-old doc once told a patient who was bleeding that, "he was going to put something in her mouth that would taste funny, but would stop the bleeding." Hall then allegedly used a syringe to inject semen into her mouth and told her she could "swallow it," investigators charge. Another woman told Hall the substance he was about to shoot into her mouth "smelled like sperm." While four other women all have similar stories, a seventh patient alleged that Hall jumped on her while she was in his dental chair and began to "gyrate against her lower body in a sexual manner." The State Board of Dental Examiners initially suspended Hall's license, but reinstated him earlier this year on the condition that he not be alone with female patients. Several law enforcement agencies are probing Hall, who has maintained his innocence in the North Carolina administrative proceedings.
and they didn't even pull his license!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

July 28, 2004, 11:37 AM

What a sick-o!!!!

Douglas
R.I.P.-1995 F3
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FlyinBy  
Unread
  (#3)
Zombie apocalypse yet?

July 28, 2004, 07:42 PM

I don't know, I've never been a woman or tasted sperm. But if a dentist told me something he was gonna put in my mouth was gonna taste like sperm I'd tell him he needed to find something else. I mean, c'mon. "Hey lady, this ointment is gonna taste like 3 day old pig shit that has gone bad, but it will make your teeth whiter...."

Seriously, who lets someone put sperm flavored ANYTHING in their mouth. With the exception of actual sperm of course, and then only if they guy said he loved her.

-Steve

-Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousR6
I walked in on Steve while he was in the bathroom once, it was glorious...
2015 Grom
2013 Hayabusa
2006 VTX 1300
2002 Sportster 883 (for her)
1998 TL1000R - Sold
1991 GSXR750 (second one) - Sold
1991 GSXR750 - Sold
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DAYUIZ Send a message via AIM to DAYUIZ