DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 529
0 members and 529 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Recommendations for Divorce Lawyer VA\MD
Unread
  (#1)
MSF Student

Recommendations for Divorce Lawyer VA\MD - January 9, 2017, 09:11 AM

My brother started a divorce without an attorney. Now his wife (ex) make things nasty. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
They have 2 joint properties in MD, bank accounts, and a 11mo baby.
Thanks.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
My Chicken eats Busa's

January 9, 2017, 09:44 AM

It's cheaper to keep her

2003 Honda SuperHawk
No other bike needed. Already have SuperHawk

Click here for Brooks Cycles!
Unread
  (#3)
Fast Lane Racing

January 9, 2017, 10:06 AM

for sure... he is fucked.
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

January 9, 2017, 11:59 AM

Gemini Motorcycles (Sterling, VA)
www.GeminiMotorcycles.com

ZX14: 222 mph
ZX12: 229.6 mph
ZX10: 202.8 mph

ZX9: 177.6 mph
ZX6R: 180.8 mph
EX650: 130.7 mph

EX300: 114.7 mph
EX250: 122.4 mph
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

January 9, 2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiphteey View Post

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Your Ad Here

January 9, 2017, 12:36 PM

Where are they located?
With a child involved, tell him to plan to spend $30,000 minimum. $10,000 retainer - $20,000 to handle the child custody and divorce cases.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#7)
Groping is a skill...

January 9, 2017, 09:58 PM

This is exactly why marriage is a freaking joke. The gov't will let anyone get married. But to divorce you have to go through hell and back.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
Unread
  (#8)
MSF Student

January 10, 2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Where are they located?
With a child involved, tell him to plan to spend $30,000 minimum. $10,000 retainer - $20,000 to handle the child custody and divorce cases.
Clinton md. I'll let him know. Thank you.
Unread
  (#9)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

January 10, 2017, 10:38 AM

He needs a lawyer today! He should keep a book and write everything down!!!! Take pics of everything! Do not leave the house! Do not stop paying bills! Do not abandon the kid!!!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#10)
Your Ad Here

January 10, 2017, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge131 View Post
He needs a lawyer today! He should keep a book and write everything down!!!! Take pics of everything! Do not leave the house! Do not stop paying bills! Do not abandon the kid!!!

This.
Child case:
Document, itemize, receipt EVERYTHING related to the child and child care expenses.

Communication regarding the child should take place only over email with a request for confirmation at the end of each email. Texts can be shaky but some judges are beginning to accept this as valid evidence as well.

Ex case:
Close any joint bank account or withdraw all the funds. Service accounts, including cellphone or cable - remove her. Remove himself from any joint credit card. Disentangle himself from any joint debts short of the mortgage and vehicles.

Document with photos every joint physical asset in the house. TVs, Appliances and big ticket items all the way down to memorabilia.

Remove any family heirlooms or sentimental goods immediately to prevent spiteful rights claims to the items.

Unread
  (#11)
Derpentine Dealer

January 10, 2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
This is exactly why marriage is a freaking joke. The gov't will let anyone get married. But to divorce you have to go through hell and back.
You know how I used to debate with you a little on this? Yeah now not so much. As a matter of fact, you couldn't fucking pay me enough to marry again. Nope, not in a million years. State governments done FUCKED it up, especially for men.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#12)
Derpentine Dealer

January 10, 2017, 10:28 PM

Here's my advice: Bend over. No matter how much effort you put in, if you're male, you're fucked. You are fucked. You are assumed to be the worst motherfucker to ever walk the earth as soon as you step into the courtroom. How rigged the system is is beyond comprehension.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#13)
MSF Student

January 11, 2017, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
This.
Child case:
Document, itemize, receipt EVERYTHING related to the child and child care expenses.

Communication regarding the child should take place only over email with a request for confirmation at the end of each email. Texts can be shaky but some judges are beginning to accept this as valid evidence as well.

Ex case:
Close any joint bank account or withdraw all the funds. Service accounts, including cellphone or cable - remove her. Remove himself from any joint credit card. Disentangle himself from any joint debts short of the mortgage and vehicles.

Document with photos every joint physical asset in the house. TVs, Appliances and big ticket items all the way down to memorabilia.

Remove any family heirlooms or sentimental goods immediately to prevent spiteful rights claims to the items.
Holy shit man. thank you.
Unread
  (#14)
Your Ad Here

January 11, 2017, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Here's my advice: Bend over. No matter how much effort you put in, if you're male, you're fucked. You are fucked. You are assumed to be the worst motherfucker to ever walk the earth as soon as you step into the courtroom. How rigged the system is is beyond comprehension.
I am Heist, and I fully endorse this statement. Then I double down on it.

Unread
  (#15)
Fast Lane Racing

January 11, 2017, 08:22 AM

If he is interested in any sort of tracking / surveillance / forensics services I am available for hire.