DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 507
3 members and 504 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Redskins Fail: Haynesworth Fails Conditioning Test. Banned From Practice
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Redskins Fail: Haynesworth Fails Conditioning Test. Banned From Practice - July 29, 2010, 04:29 PM

Thursday, July 29, 2010

CSNwashington.com

Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth failed his conditioning test today, a source told Comcast SportsNet’s Kelli Johnson.

Haynesworth, who reported to Redskin Park Wednesday and met with coach Mike Shanahan and defensive coordinator Jim Haslett, will not be allowed to practice until he passes the test.

Haynesworth boycotted all of the Redskins’ off-season program in protest of the team’s play to switch to a 3-4 defensive scheme.

The Redskins are scheduled to start training camp at 4 p.m.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Its me bytches..

July 29, 2010, 04:34 PM

They are the dumbazzes, he won. He collected his $20million bonus, didnt show up to any volunteer camps and now doesnt have to show up to practice. And for what.. like they are really going to let a $100 million dollar player sit on the sidelines when the seasons begins. And im sure as long as he is willing to play, he will collect an additional handsome salary from them this season whether or not he gets much time on the field.

Redskins need to shyt or get off the pot. Take the loss and trade the guy instead of all this petty back and forth bullshyt.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Daekwan Send a message via AIM to Daekwan  
Unread
  (#3)
See the mouth and the eye

July 29, 2010, 04:35 PM

what a fat piece of shit

-Mark

2007 Yamaha RVI (sold, treat her nice Chris)

MARRC Cornerworker

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dv/dt  
Unread
  (#4)
AMA Superbike Champ

July 29, 2010, 04:47 PM

sports

#1 Machine: Suzuki GS500K2 / Bridgestone package
#2 Machine: BMW G310R / Michelin package - sooooo light and stable it's funny
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Traction Control

July 29, 2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv/dt View Post
what a fat piece of shit
"Dats my team. Dats my Qwata back"

no really they aren't my team. I have nothing to contribute. the redskins are gonna suck again anyway. I donno why people get their hopes up every year. srsly.

oh and the steelers are fucked too. football sucks this year now.

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#6)
See the mouth and the eye

July 29, 2010, 05:24 PM

^ Agreed. Funny thing is that I got a call about from the skins about buying season tix. Fuck that and fuck dan snyder

-Mark

2007 Yamaha RVI (sold, treat her nice Chris)

MARRC Cornerworker

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dv/dt  
Unread
  (#7)
Knee Draggin!

July 30, 2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv/dt View Post
^ Agreed. Funny thing is that I got a call about from the skins about buying season tix. Fuck that and fuck dan snyder
+1 GO EAGLES

P-L Production ---> MARRC TD

Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
Thank you Rossi
Unread
  (#8)
Street Bonk Bum.....

July 30, 2010, 07:13 AM

his punishment should be that he has to pratice 2x as much not get to chill at home and get fatter.....

CCS AM # 204
Unread
  (#9)
Goodpeopledrinkgoodbeer

July 30, 2010, 07:33 AM

Hahaha! Redskins= FAIL

Haynesworth, Shanahan exchange words after failed conditioning test

Posted by Mike Florio on July 29, 2010 4:14 PM ET
We've been very critical -- and rightfully so -- of Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, whose refusal to attempt to earn more than $30 million he has been paid by the team was punctuated by a decision not to show up for a mandatory minicamp.

But it's important to remember that Haynesworth isn't exactly beating up on a singing-impaired choir boy. Coach Mike Shanahan has, in our estimation, taken a few liberties with reality when it comes to the Haynesworth situation, and we're now beginning to believe that Shanahan intentionally gave Haynesworth a conditioning test that Shanahan knew he would fail.

Per a league source (and forgive me if someone else has reported this, but power is out at our undisclosed beach location and I'm trying to conserve the battery in my laptop and my Sprint mobile hot spot, which is performing incredibly well during an intense barrage of lightning), Haynesworth completed the assigned pair of 300-yard shuttle runs, but Shanahan then decided that he had too much rest between the two attempts, due to a bathroom break.

The source says that Shanahan told Haynesworth that he "needed to get in shape." Haynesworth then said that he couldn't have completed three 300-yard shuttle runs even in his Pro Bowl/All-Pro years.

Said Shanahan in response, "I guess you have never been in shape then." (It's unknown whether Shanahan then said, "Boom. Roasted.")

It's currently our understanding that Haynesworth was the only lineman required to pass the conditioning test. Though some may contend that those who participated in the offseason program earned an exemption, it's our understanding that the test is imposed to ensure that the player is ready to withstand the rigors of training camp. Just because the rest of the players participated in the offseason program, which concluded more than a month ago, doesn't mean they're still in shape. So all of them should have to pass it, or none of them should be expected to try.

I'm trying to think, but nothing happens - Curly Stooge

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#10)
Its me bytches..

July 30, 2010, 08:25 AM

Their both losers to be honest. Haynesworth for not doing what was asked of him earlier in the year and complaining about playing in the 3-4.. and Shanahan for coming up with these fake azz fitness tests that even if passed will have him working with 2nd & 3rd string players.

The guy did show up to camp 30+ lbs smaller which demonstrates effort on his part to report to the official start of the season, in great shape. With $20million already paid to him this season.. and more millions on the way he should be praticing with the 1st team and getting adjusted to the nose tackle position against the most elite players as soon as possible. If they arent going to cut or trade him this season, (which they arent.. too much already invested this season) why bullshyt around with this power struggle. Playing the 3-4 is already unproven by the Skins, and the most important guy in that defensive scheme has yet to even practice it. You are looking at a team who is already losing before the first meaningful game is even played this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Daekwan Send a message via AIM to Daekwan  
Unread
  (#11)
GP Champ

July 30, 2010, 09:11 AM

Clearly it's a coach wanting to put a player through hell. He wants him to know he's the boss. I have a feeling no one could pass that test.
Unread
  (#12)
Goodpeopledrinkgoodbeer

July 30, 2010, 09:40 AM

Giants offer Bulluck a homecoming - NFC East Blog - ESPN

This is how you sign a vet. free agent from the Titans. Lets Go Giants!

I'm trying to think, but nothing happens - Curly Stooge

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#13)
Bored

July 30, 2010, 09:45 AM

WOW!

and how much are the Skins paying Haynesworth again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread
  (#14)
T.R.I.T.D.H

July 30, 2010, 10:27 AM

So what was test?

Run 300 yards? when would a lineman ever run 300 yards?

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#15)
Its me bytches..

July 30, 2010, 11:48 AM

300 yds twice.

Like I said.

Dumb. Both of them.