DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 543
1 members and 542 guests
GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Redskins suing own fans
Unread
  (#1)
TPG og

Redskins suing own fans - September 3, 2009, 11:28 AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...topnews&sub=AR

Looks like Dan Snyder needs another yacht and another mansion in Potomac, suing fans who've fallen on hard times cuz the economy. That Dan Snyder's a real class act! Betcha the Cowboys aren't even this douchebaggy to their fans.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#2)
Derpentine Dealer

September 3, 2009, 11:32 AM

Why on earth would a 72-year-old woman sign a season ticket contract for 10 years?

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Give me the Ban Button!

September 3, 2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Why on earth would a 72-year-old woman sign a season ticket contract for 10 years?
Cause the list is real long and she can give them to her kidds

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#4)
Typical Stripper

September 3, 2009, 11:38 AM

That is just sad - one more reason for me to hate the Redskins ownership.

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Derpentine Dealer

September 3, 2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubbs View Post
Cause the list is real long and she can give them to her kidds
So if the wait list is so long, why do they choose to go after her in court for the contract? Why not just cut her off and go on to the next person on the list? Seems really simple to me.

Unread
  (#6)
TPG - screw face

September 3, 2009, 11:51 AM

man that's a big bowl of bullshit. I mean everyone has a sob story - but srsly...a 72 yr old lady, wtf deadskins.

i would have counter sued on the grounds of them causing me to potentially waste my money, basing my facts on the teams past performance(s).

it would be cool if one of the players picked up the tab - but granted that would open the gates for everyone else.
Unread
  (#7)
TPG og

September 3, 2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
So if the wait list is so long, why do they choose to go after her in court for the contract? Why not just cut her off and go on to the next person on the list? Seems really simple to me.

That would be too logical and reasonable for Mr. Snyder. He could just sell the tickets off and make more $$$$ than the bulk rate grandma got.
Unread
  (#8)
New bike new fun

September 3, 2009, 11:55 AM

That asshat is a pos i have been a fan since i was kid and im fromthe area but he is the greediest and dumbest owner ever rumor is he is why Gibbs left the second time and i belive it.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to BadmechanicR6  
Unread
  (#9)
SIN MC President

September 3, 2009, 12:18 PM

before all of you Cowboys asshats get your heads all pumped up here read this shiet:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...he-bottom.html

#22 TOTNAC
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS MC

Unread
  (#10)
Site ADMIN

September 3, 2009, 12:25 PM

redskins have replied.

Essentially they arnt suing the normal joe schmoe who has ticets for seats in the normal stands.

Its for the folks that have the box seats and rooms. some folks owe like a million dollars.

So i see Dan's point on that.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#11)
I got a need for Speed!_!

September 3, 2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANEDA View Post
before all of you Cowboys asshats get your heads all pumped up here read this shiet:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...he-bottom.html
Yup Yup, the dumb one is Kent Cook's son for not buying the team for the bargin price of $800 million 10 years ago...now the team is worth a measely $1.55 Billion, nice profit plus the annual profit on sales. As much as people bitch about Jones/Snyder, they know how to make money and people keep showing up to the stadium and jersey store.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to thespectralsorrows Send a message via AIM to thespectralsorrows  
Unread
  (#12)
TPG og

September 3, 2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
redskins have replied.

Essentially they arnt suing the normal joe schmoe who has ticets for seats in the normal stands.

Its for the folks that have the box seats and rooms. some folks owe like a million dollars.

So i see Dan's point on that.
What about Grandma? She's had those tickets for decades and cuz of hard luck they sue her instead of working it out. Hope Snyders mansion burns down with him in it.
Unread
  (#13)
Nice & Smooth

September 3, 2009, 12:43 PM

There was also part of the Post article that said the deadskins sold some of the season ticket seats as single games.....double dipping. Yet another reason to hate them even more.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to prkid424  
Unread
  (#14)
Typical Stripper

September 3, 2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00STZX3 View Post
What about Grandma? She's had those tickets for decades and cuz of hard luck they sue her instead of working it out. Hope Snyders mansion burns down with him in it.
Exactly - shows you really how much "your team" cares about you. You're just another asshole that pays the bills.

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
Site ADMIN

September 3, 2009, 12:44 PM

Yeah it sux for grandma, but if you are on limited income. I am thinking a luxury like season tickets would have to go. Pass it down to a family member and hope that said family member will let you hit up a game or to.

Common sense people.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud