DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 587
3 members and 584 guests
Sal_the_man, Scot, stan55
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Meet your Maker

September 9, 2005, 06:49 PM

aight I have been with my girl for 3 years. We are perfect together, but this year going back to college she tells me that she knows she will be with again and that she can see us getting married but wants to see other people for awhile to make sure its right. Now being a guy I dont understand this at all. So anyway 2 weeks into the year being on a weird break she meets someone and 2 weeks later they kiss. I blow up as any guy would that loves a girl this much.
I want to be with here but I dont want to wait fo a long time, and eveytime I hang out with girls i think of her and compare everyone to her. What do I do? I believe her in that she loves me but it kills me to think that it might be awhile till we get back together.

I am ready to meet my maker but is my maker ready for the ordeal of meeting me...
Looking for a Race Bike
------------------------------------------------
NESBA #199, Roger Lyle #199
http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...ut18/2-2-1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MikeyB  
Unread
  (#2)
MSF Student

September 9, 2005, 07:17 PM

F that sh*t , go out and get some. That crap about "seeing other people for a while" and "can see us getting married" is just her way of saying she wants to test drive new people and if she likes them more than you, you'll be outta the picture, and if she can't find someone better then she'll be back with you. Do you really want her back after she screwed around? You'll be like a backup veteran quarterback waiting on the side,holding a damn clipboard, waiting for your chance to get back on the field. Ask the coach(your mind) to be released and sign on with another unit with bigger contracts to play with.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Retired to most ...

September 9, 2005, 07:32 PM

Having JUST gone through something very similar to this I would have to say if it was ment to be she'll be back but as I've had to learn the hard way there is NO POINT in holding onto what isn't there right now. Now there are times when it's worth everything you have to wait on it cause the love really is there but a little time and space is needed to get it right! Your situation isn't one of those though bud. Drop her ass on the curb cause YOUR gettin played if you stick around for it. She needs to find herself and it sounds like you do too. You never know what might be around the next corner.

Note to self ...... nuff said.

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#4)
Brainwash Your Face!

September 10, 2005, 11:05 AM

Let her go...the lines she fed you are crap. I have done it myself and you two will not get back together. Basically, honey she is bored. Hate to say it but its the truth. Wishy washy situations like this only end in a final break up. My advice to you. Let it/her go. Let her do her thing. She wants her cake and eat it too and seems like she is taking advantage of your love. Move on....plus your in college...get crazy and enjoy.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#5)
rdg
best avatar in the biz

September 10, 2005, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeeb
aight I have been with my girl for 3 years. We are perfect together, but this year going back to college she tells me that she knows she will be with again and that she can see us getting married but wants to see other people for awhile to make sure its right.
Every guy on this board has been in this situation and either heard or said those words. And they mean the same thing every time:

This is good, but I think there's something better out there and I want to try to find it.

It's over player. If she wanted to get married she'd say "Let's get married." If she wanted to see other people, she'd say "Let's see other people." Notice which one she said.

Sorry to put it bluntly, but that's how it's going to be. And frankly, you're in noVA. You know how many fucking fine women there are out here? I was out on Hoffa's bike last night and I got several smiles from chicks simply because I was on a bike. Go sow your wild oats man.
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

September 10, 2005, 11:56 AM

I'm going to be very blunt about this not to be cruel but it needs to sink in.
She does love you but not in the same way you love her. Every girl uses that BS line of I need more space, I need to date others to be sure, blah blah blah. Its all bullshit dude please don't fall for it. Itís hard to believe some one you have spent time with would treat you this way but that's the way most people are deep down inside even the ones who say they love you.

Itís very rare to find a true honest person in this world; most people are full of BS. She is taking advantage of the fact that you really love her and would do anything just to please her. My advice to you would have been to tell her if she really loves you then there is no reason for her to go out and spread her legs even if she is bored. When you love some one itís for better or worst to some extent.

I am speaking from experience; I have more than a few relationships and am on my second marriage. My first wife would feed me BS lines like you are hearing all the thru out high school and into my mid 20ís when we got married. The marriage lasted two years, I knew better but really wanted to give it a try with her because I loved her. Just before I caught her in bed with a co-worker at his apartment. She said she needed more space, etc. I knew she was sleeping around for many years just could not prove it. Well I told her she can leave and never come back; I would not take her back no matter how much I still loved her. She came crawling back a year later when her crack head boyfriend was abusing her, stealing shit, going to jail, eventually raped her after they were divorced so now she has a child thru him. I ask her if she got everything she wanted that I could not give her, which was a house and money. I was working full time and going to school at night just before we split up so itís not like I was not trying. I never took her back. There is more to this tale but it would take me months of writing to really show you how woman manipulate guys especially they ones that love them. I am glad she decided to cheat on me; I now have two wonderful kids, great wife and have just about as much material things a person could think of.

Just had to tell my short tale to show you that when you see signs of the relationship failing donít let love fall in the way of you making the logical choice. Once you love some one the feeling will never go fully away. But you can move on and enjoy a happy life and love others who deserve your love.

Damn, listen to me. Iím sounding all sensitive and shitÖ

Make the right choice, leave her be and go find some one else.
Unread
  (#7)
DT
Yesssssss.....

September 10, 2005, 11:58 AM

Bluntly???

Dump that bitch and go skull f^ck some crazy sorority girl. Then flip her over, and begin donkey punching her from behind while you tell her how you really feel.

Nice Version???

Get in touch with your girlfriend's and your inner feelings on this one.

Sit down, discuss where you both are and where you see yourselved 5 years down the road. If it's true love - she will know what she's missing and come home... and every time you kiss her you'll be wondering what dude's cock it was you're now licking.

Let it go.

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#8)
One and Only

September 10, 2005, 12:27 PM

Um....fuck it. Don't hold out hope. Trust me. Just score as much tail as possibly. It'll work...eventually. Trust me.

Right up the 1 hole.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cloaca  
Unread
  (#9)
Stercus accidit

September 10, 2005, 01:17 PM

What are girls, need some advice on x-box?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Harvey_TT600  
Unread
  (#10)
i like to make toilet

September 10, 2005, 01:19 PM

fuck relationships your still young go out and have fun!!!!
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
Spike

September 10, 2005, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00
Let her go...the lines she fed you are crap. I have done it myself and you two will not get back together. Basically, honey she is bored. Hate to say it but its the truth. Wishy washy situations like this only end in a final break up. My advice to you. Let it/her go. Let her do her thing. She wants her cake and eat it too and seems like she is taking advantage of your love. Move on....plus your in college...get crazy and enjoy.
I agree...she is letting you go slowly. Any woman that can see herself marrying a guy will NEVER want to be with anyone else. She basically just asked your permission to sleep with anyone she pleases but keeps you as a back up in case she can't find anyone else.
You deserve better, roll out now.

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#12)
God Made Me Wrong

September 10, 2005, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00

"Always question those who are certain of what they are saying." - Elie Wiesel

When the time comes to leave, just walk away quietly and don't make any fuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfinch
Why does SnoopDogg carry an umbrella?...Fo' drizzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper
Stop putting shit in my papusa!
When people I don't even know don't like me, I figure I'm doing something right.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Bexxx Send a message via AIM to Bexxx  
Unread
  (#13)
( * )|( * )

September 10, 2005, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT
Bluntly???

Dump that bitch and go skull f^ck some crazy sorority girl. Then flip her over, and begin donkey punching her from behind while you tell her how you really feel.

Nice Version???

Get in touch with your girlfriend's and your inner feelings on this one.

Sit down, discuss where you both are and where you see yourselved 5 years down the road. If it's true love - she will know what she's missing and come home... and every time you kiss her you'll be wondering what dude's cock it was you're now licking.

Let it go.
1. Never listen to DT when it comes to relationships
DT --> <--any woman

2. You can't find love...it finds you when you're not looking for it!

move on...enjoy college way too many women in college to miss out on

Of course I wouldn't know about that

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
Unread
  (#14)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

September 10, 2005, 02:52 PM

Dump her.

Sucks I know, but there are a lot of women out there.

Trust is gone

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#15)
Meet your Maker

September 10, 2005, 03:58 PM

advice taken going out to Charlotte to some clubs with some volleyball chicks.

I am ready to meet my maker but is my maker ready for the ordeal of meeting me...
Looking for a Race Bike
------------------------------------------------
NESBA #199, Roger Lyle #199
http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...ut18/2-2-1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MikeyB