DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 532
0 members and 532 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
The release of JFK assassination documents: What do you expect is in it?
Unread
  (#1)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Exclamation The release of JFK assassination documents: What do you expect is in it? - October 23, 2017, 09:15 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.cf2c438d8159

What guess do you have on what may be in these documents? Anything major? Minor? or just clarification on events leading up to the assassination.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#2)
no one's blowing up moons

October 23, 2017, 01:00 PM

I had no idea that an office holder that refused to provide his tax returns had such a strong belief in transparency.

Meh, the guy is a

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

October 23, 2017, 01:16 PM

lol

true lol

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

October 23, 2017, 04:08 PM

I'm not tin foil hatter, but I'll say that the circumstances surrounding JFK's assassination and the events shortly thereafter leave a fair amount of room for minds to draw together vivid conspiracy.

JFK was executed not long after attempting to end the Federal Reserve via Executive Order 11110. Look it up.

America was the first country in the world where non-Royal families could anoint themselves lenders and plunder riches without interference from a Monarch or King.

You can imagine the handful of families that control the financial purse strings of the richest country on the planet were not having any of this end the Fed talk.

Enter Lee Harvey Oswald, who to the day of his death claimed he was a patsy.

Strange that then Lee Harvey Oswald then immediately killed by Jack Ruby, a known underworld figure, while Oswald was perp walked in broad daylight like a common criminal?

The person who murdered the President of the United States ...
WHAT? A person like this is brought in and out of Sally Ports and never paraded in public - unless someone wanted him exposed and available.

Then Ruby, goes to prison for a brief bit and upon his appeal, dies of a pulmonary embolism?

It's all too tidy and convenient.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Real Men Pedal

October 23, 2017, 06:00 PM

The name of of the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll.
Unread
  (#6)
SRWJTS Recruiter

October 23, 2017, 07:08 PM

I expect nothing actually news worthy. Just more convenient foder for conspiracy theorist.

"Remember you may love your bike but your bike doesn't love you and that bitch will kill you the first time you do her wrong."

MARRC Cornerworker
http://www.marrc.org/

2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
2006 Yamaha R6 - Anniversary Edition - SOLD
2005 Yamaha R6 - SOLD
2001 Yamaha YZF600R - SOLD
Unread
  (#7)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

October 23, 2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
I'm not tin foil hatter, but I'll say that the circumstances surrounding JFK's assassination and the events shortly thereafter leave a fair amount of room for minds to draw together vivid conspiracy.

JFK was executed not long after attempting to end the Federal Reserve via Executive Order 11110. Look it up.

America was the first country in the world where non-Royal families could anoint themselves lenders and plunder riches without interference from a Monarch or King.

You can imagine the handful of families that control the financial purse strings of the richest country on the planet were not having any of this end the Fed talk.

Enter Lee Harvey Oswald, who to the day of his death claimed he was a patsy.

Strange that then Lee Harvey Oswald then immediately killed by Jack Ruby, a known underworld figure, while Oswald was perp walked in broad daylight like a common criminal?

The person who murdered the President of the United States ...
WHAT? A person like this is brought in and out of Sally Ports and never paraded in public - unless someone wanted him exposed and available.

Then Ruby, goes to prison for a brief bit and upon his appeal, dies of a pulmonary embolism?

It's all too tidy and convenient.

Hmmm never heard any of this.....

WHy did he want to end the federal reserve...it seems almost impossible to do that. what would he have gained?

Unread
  (#8)
Your Ad Here

October 23, 2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Hmmm never heard any of this..... WHy did he want to end the federal reserve...it seems almost impossible to do that. what would he have gained?
The Federal Reserve, despite the world "Federal" in its title, has nothing to do with the government. It's not a Government entity ... at all.

It is a private bank founded by a small handful of ultra wealthy families and private banks who lend money directly to the US government and other banks. They are not controlled by the President or the Government and operate independently. The only compromise they have is that each President may elected the person they want as Chairman of the Fed.

They wove themselves into our US treasury and banking system so tightly they made the government pass a law that gives them the right to "add liquidity to the US economy as needed." They supported and pushed for us to move to a Fiat currency system.

In laymen language - they literally are the only institution in America that has the right to make money from thin air.

Basically they can walk up and say "I have nothing ... wait ... abracadabra ... I now have $10,000,000,000!"

You can imagine the danger that would pose to a republic or democracy. A central bank owned and controlled by a few people that doesn't have to answer to the government ...

Do you have a mortgage on your house?
See how your bank makes you dance the jig.

Now imagine a bank that mortgages a country and the kind of jig it could make its elected leaders dance

Kennedy realized the inherit and intrinsic danger - and to that end was taking steps to end the Federal Reserve and divorce America from using it. He wanted to give the power to make money , control liquidity and interest to the Treasury

Well let's just say after he had his head canoed by a bullet, no other President has ever discussed ending the Fed let alone restricting its powers.

Message sent.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#9)
GP Champ

October 24, 2017, 02:17 AM

I expect to learn how he made that shot which seems impossible

2011 Ducati Diavel Chromo (Current)
2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure (Current)
2006 BMW R1200ST
2003 BMW K1200GT (Current)
2004 Ducati 998s Final Edition (Current)
1997 Aprilia RS250
1998 BMW K1200RS
2000 Ducati 998
1998 Pegaso 650
1999 Ducati 996S
2004 BMW R1150R
2005 Aprilia RSVR Factory
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2006 Buell Ulysses
1991 Suzuki GSX-1100R
1991 Honda Africa Twin 750
2008 Mobster Lefty Trophy pitbike
2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory
1990 Aprilia Pegaso 125
1991 Ducati 888
1995 Honda CR250
1996 Aprilia RS125
1995 Aprilia Sr 50
1984 Kram-it 50
Unread
  (#10)
Silence... I keeeel you

October 24, 2017, 11:16 AM

A bunch of paper with "redacted" written all over it and large black lines through most of the words.

Then again... That's just me.

On the internet... Everyone is an expert.

And now...The dancing Banana:
Unread
  (#11)
Your Ad Here

October 24, 2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnknmnky13 View Post
A bunch of paper with "redacted" written all over it and large black lines through most of the words.
Well that's helpful.

Unread
  (#12)
no one's blowing up moons

October 24, 2017, 01:16 PM

It's gonna be another "Geraldo Opens Al Capone's Vault!"

He's only doing it because the whiny bitch is pissed he's not #1 in the spotlight. Hell, he's not even doing it, he's just letting the clock run out on the classified status of the last of the files.

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/
Unread
  (#13)
Meh

October 24, 2017, 05:46 PM

That all sounds like completely non-personal evaluation and all. Solid review indeed.
Unread
  (#14)
MSF Student

October 25, 2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnknmnky13 View Post
just like the 9/11 commission report.lol. but surprisingly it still did have enough information on there to seriously implicate saudi arabia, but i dont recall much coverage of it, maybe this will too

Last edited by jasper; October 25, 2017 at 08:40 AM..
Unread
  (#15)
SRWJTS Recruiter

October 27, 2017, 12:41 PM

https://lifehacker.com/here-are-the-...ume-1819912023

"Remember you may love your bike but your bike doesn't love you and that bitch will kill you the first time you do her wrong."

MARRC Cornerworker
http://www.marrc.org/

2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
2006 Yamaha R6 - Anniversary Edition - SOLD
2005 Yamaha R6 - SOLD
2001 Yamaha YZF600R - SOLD