DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 484
0 members and 484 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#151)
Parkin lot pimpin'

September 14, 2009, 12:56 PM

I never met him but from the posts here I can already tell that he was a caring wonderful person who will be sorely missed, the only thing that comes to mind at this time is the most powerful bible quote i can think of said by Jesus himself...Luke 23:42 "Today, you will be with me in paradise."

And i'm sure he is, Godspeed Greg and I will pray for your family and friends

2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R - back at it again
2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) Lots o' Mods - SOLD

2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost (Toy Haulin)

Last edited by EndoSJ3; September 15, 2009 at 03:43 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EndoSJ3  
Unread
  (#152)
work released

September 15, 2009, 12:50 PM

RIP Bambam
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#153)
AMA Superbike Champ

September 16, 2009, 05:47 PM

Never met the guy, but just a couple weeks ago I asked .Net for advice on tire mounting. He PM'd me and volunteered his mounter and balancer at the garage. I wish I had taken him up on it so I could've met this amazing guy in person!
Unread
  (#154)
Typical Stripper

September 16, 2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minuslars1 View Post
Never met the guy, but just a couple weeks ago I asked .Net for advice on tire mounting. He PM'd me and volunteered his mounter and balancer at the garage. I wish I had taken him up on it so I could've met this amazing guy in person!
Once I get the garage anchors in the floor, I will keep his services going. Big thanks to Tara and Bam for that.

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#155)
Spike

September 16, 2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minuslars1 View Post
Yeah, that is too bad! Not only would you have met a great guy but your tires would have been done perfectly!

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#156)
DT
Yesssssss.....

September 23, 2009, 03:22 PM

Greg was one of the first guys to approach me via PM on this board and make sure I was getting around alright and if I had any questions regarding riding. A truly outstanding and one of a kind individual.

Wow... RIP my friend - my thoughts and prayers are with Tara and his family.

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
RIP Greg
Unread
  (#157)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

Unhappy RIP Greg - September 23, 2009, 04:09 PM

Greg was my roommate from December 2008 - April 2009. He was one of my favorite roommates. He introduced my to Texas Pete Cocktail Sauce (the only cocktail sauce I like). On my birthday she stocked the fridge full of Mike Hard Cranberry Lemonade (my favorite drink). I drank so much of it that night I now can't even look at the stuff. One crazy day he decided to have a taco night. He went out and spent $100 on all the fixings and then we went home and I ended up doing all the cooking! lol

Everytime I passed by pizza hut I meant to go in and say Hi to you. I am so sorry I didn't. You will be missed Greg! You were a great roommate and a great friend to both me and my daughter.
Unread
  (#158)
GP Champ

October 19, 2009, 11:26 AM

Oh wow. What a sad find. I only rode with him once with SteveZX9, but he was an awesome guy to hang out with and a lot of fun a few years ago. I believe I even went to his bachelor party. RIP bro.

'00 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R
'03 Honda XR100R
Xbox: ThrustinJ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#159)
to be continued......

October 19, 2009, 11:39 AM

Thrustinjzx6 you should come out with us all on Sat. We are doing a diabetes walk on behalf of Greg. Check out the thread we can use alot more people and its just a bit of a walk and you can have tons of fun doing it.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Newgirlie Send a message via AIM to Newgirlie  
Unread
  (#160)
BE ENCOURAGED!

August 17, 2010, 11:13 AM

Hey everbody forget there is a website dedicated to BamBam's memory that you can post stuff on.

Remembering Greg Walker

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Closed Thread