DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 591
1 members and 590 guests
scarab
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Road Rage - Hulk Smash this morning in Herndon
Unread
  (#1)
Im Always Down to Ride
 
bds120's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,865
Join Date: January 4, 2009
Location: Centreville
Road Rage - Hulk Smash this morning in Herndon - March 27, 2013, 07:19 AM

So I had to release some road rage this morning. So every blue moon on the way to work (5:45AM) there is some douche bag that I meet up with that has (Black Mini Cooper, White VW Passat License plate XWX-5857) that goes nuts beside me, infront or behind me. So I am not sure what his problem is, I think he may be upset with my headlights buts I dunno why(I mean they are projector beams so they not blinding). Anyways I said the next time I ran into this fool, it was going to be a situation. WELP today was that day.

For those in the area(Herndon), I came up Frying Pan to Centreville rd and was behind him. He started pumping his brakes all the way up to the light then slammed on them at the light. Light goes green, I hit the inner lane and go past him. While passing, he is holding down on his horn and yelling from his window, flickering his lights. Sooooo I kick the 4 cylinder into gear and speed past him and immediately cut him off with a diagonal cut off. Get out my car and he shifts into reverse and spins the wheels. He then curbs the side and slides around me and takes off. Thought he was getting away…NOPE. He gets caught by red light so he has to stop at the Monroe rd intersection. I catch him as he turns and me I am already on the gas….I slide the corner (thanks new 19inch wheels) and slide up past him and cut him off again( this time, jumping infront of him and slammed my brakes) because he was trying to make the right turn onto Sunrise Valley to head towards 7100. I get out and walk back and told his old wrinkly a$$, that’s the last time you f’n ride my bumper, blink your lights or yell out your window at me before 6am because next time I will have my CCW on me(he has tried to run me off the road before). I said I know BOTH cars you drive since you think I only know this Passat and you’re a$$ is grass and going to be cut next time.

Hulk smashin his azz next time!!





He again shifts to reverse and spin the wheels then zoom past me and slides the right and scuffs his rim on the median. He deserved it. Tired of this dude.


ANYWAYS - Its Wednesday which means Chicken Burrito day here at the job which means this day is NOW looking up.






Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Stand Collector
 
airjor13's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,869
Join Date: May 16, 2011
March 27, 2013, 07:23 AM

real mature you are...


899 Panigale
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
konichiwa bitches
 
lqdgrphcs's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,968
Join Date: April 14, 2005
Location: Over to the left, up a little more....right there!!....FFX
March 27, 2013, 07:26 AM

No more caffeine for you in the a.m.

Hulk Smash...LOL


XBOX 360 - Neros Lament

"I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass."

http://www.mrsimcard.com/
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to lqdgrphcs Send a message via AIM to lqdgrphcs  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
Elite Racing
 
Castle's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,717
Join Date: July 10, 2007
Location: HSV
March 27, 2013, 07:26 AM

Kewl starry brah.


Chris
Elite Racing
CCS AM #458

Godspeed Bam Bam

VFR Matt: gotta be a winner at something. Cant reach for the stars mind well be king of suck
tecknojoe: we could get together at my house and mount my trailor
vonstallin: whack one off 4 me henrey
thefitzvh: I'm the assholist asshole that ever assholed
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
Im Always Down to Ride
 
bds120's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,865
Join Date: January 4, 2009
Location: Centreville
March 27, 2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqdgrphcs View Post
No more caffeine for you in the a.m.

Hulk Smash...LOL

Man I am usually half a sleep, no caffeine at all. All I am saying is if I was on my bike, this dude would be basically trying to kill me.

At 5:45 in the morning, you have tried to run me off the road 2 time, yelling out your racial slurs, holding your horn, running up on my back, slamming on your brakes, and etc....for what reason??

I am actually a pretty easy going guy. I work hard, support my wife and home, and just enjoy life. But I don't take it kindly that someone is basically messing with my safety early in the morning or anytime for that matter, when I have did absolutely nothing to them at all.


Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
Contributes nothing
 
yzl337's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,678
Join Date: September 30, 2002
Location: Herky Hilton
March 27, 2013, 07:35 AM

So next time you'll do what with your ccw?


Your story makes you sound like a real asshole.


-Craig

Confusing the issue, since before you were ugly.


Woody: i'd probably bang her if she didn't look like a man

spud: yeah, i was checking out dicks
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to yzl337  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms
 
Fitz's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,473
Join Date: October 1, 2002
Location: King George, VA
March 27, 2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post
So I had to release some road rage this morning. So every blue moon on the way to work (5:45AM) there is some douche bag that I meet up with that has (Black Mini Cooper, White VW Passat License plate XWX-5857) that goes nuts beside me, infront or behind me. So I am not sure what his problem is, I think he may be upset with my headlights buts I dunno why(I mean they are projector beams so they not blinding). Anyways I said the next time I ran into this fool, it was going to be a situation. WELP today was that day.

For those in the area(Herndon), I came up Frying Pan to Centreville rd and was behind him. He started pumping his brakes all the way up to the light then slammed on them at the light. Light goes green, I hit the inner lane and go past him. While passing, he is holding down on his horn and yelling from his window, flickering his lights. Sooooo I kick the 4 cylinder into gear and speed past him and immediately cut him off with a diagonal cut off. Get out my car and he shifts into reverse and spins the wheels. He then curbs the side and slides around me and takes off. Thought he was getting away…NOPE. He gets caught by red light so he has to stop at the Monroe rd intersection. I catch him as he turns and me I am already on the gas….I slide the corner (thanks new 19inch wheels) and slide up past him and cut him off again( this time, jumping infront of him and slammed my brakes) because he was trying to make the right turn onto Sunrise Valley to head towards 7100. I get out and walk back and told his old wrinkly a$$, that’s the last time you f’n ride my bumper, blink your lights or yell out your window at me before 6am because next time I will have my CCW on me(he has tried to run me off the road before). I said I know BOTH cars you drive since you think I only know this Passat and you’re a$$ is grass and going to be cut next time.

Hulk smashin his azz next time!!



He again shifts to reverse and spin the wheels then zoom past me and slides the right and scuffs his rim on the median. He deserved it. Tired of this dude.

ANYWAYS - Its Wednesday which means Chicken Burrito day here at the job which means this day is NOW looking up.


Let's make sure I'm understanding this correctly

You got out of the car and confronted a guy, telling him that next time you see him you'll have your gun

Good job confirming all the anti stereotypes about gun owners.


-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Stand Collector
 
airjor13's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,869
Join Date: May 16, 2011
March 27, 2013, 07:46 AM

In before the start of new group, Safe Gun Owners Who Just Talk Shit And Really Don't Use Their Guns...(SGOWJTSARDUTG)


899 Panigale
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
March 27, 2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzl337 View Post
So next time you'll do what with your ccw?


Your story makes you sound like a real asshole.
And a gigantic lover of men.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
March 27, 2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
Let's make sure I'm understanding this correctly

You got out of the car and confronted a guy, telling him that next time you see him you'll have your gun

Good job confirming all the anti stereotypes about gun owners.
And black people.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms
 
Fitz's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,473
Join Date: October 1, 2002
Location: King George, VA
March 27, 2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airjor13 View Post
In before the start of new group, Safe Gun Owners Who Just Talk Shit And Really Don't Use Their Guns...(SGOWJTSARDUTG)
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone In my Belief that someone shouldn't go around threatening people with their guns, initiating confrontation, or using their ccw in any way other than defense against imminent Deadly threat

By zipping in front of that guy, getting out of the car, and initiating confrontation, the OP is lucky he didn't get shot himself.

Clown shoes


-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
Im Always Down to Ride
 
bds120's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,865
Join Date: January 4, 2009
Location: Centreville
March 27, 2013, 07:53 AM

Like I said, I am a very easy going guy. I would never hope to ever actually have to use my gun on anyone. I got it for home protection and to teach my wife how to shoot, which is why I don't carry it often. But at the same time, I don't see how I am the a-hole when I have literally tried to avoid this guy multiple times.

But until now, I could never catch his plate. My point is a lot of people choose to do different when they know you actually have a gun. I am pretty sure I won't have to deal with him again.

So my question for the group is, you have someone who is apparently becoming more and more angry every time you all see each other to the point where that individual is now literally trying to cause you harm? Its not ok to finally defend yourself and put a end to it. That was my goal this morning, and I am pretty sure I achieved it.


Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#13)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
March 27, 2013, 07:54 AM

I'm not saying you shouldn't have called him an asshole, but the first "C" in "CCW" stands for concealed.

A real man would have shit on the offender's hood then wiped his ass with the newspaper in the front seat.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#14)
Traction Control
 
Tecknojoe's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,969
Join Date: May 6, 2009
Location: The hell out of VA
March 27, 2013, 07:55 AM

You should shoot him, with a gopro. and give it to the police


KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#15)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
March 27, 2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknojoe View Post
You should shoot him, with a gopro. and give it to the police
Make sure to set it to cheesy "dubshit" first. It may become a commercial.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.