DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 543
6 members and 537 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, fxc3700, GRN96WS6, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

March 19, 2004, 08:44 AM

For any of you GW Bush haters, some ammo.
For Bush supports, some wakin' up.

http://www.moveon.org/censure/caughtonvideo/

I thought this was more funny than serious...maybe I should stop laughing.

'00 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R
'03 Honda XR100R
Xbox: ThrustinJ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#2)
God of the Gaps

March 19, 2004, 04:33 PM

Oh that's some funny shit! Hadn't seen that one yet. I hate this administration, I hate it so very much.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Meh

March 22, 2004, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripes
Oh that's some funny sh*t! Hadn't seen that one yet. I hate this administration, I hate it so very much.
I find it odd that you use the word "hate" so vehemently. I would not use that word in the description of any political party, candidate, or administration. I am wondering what the Bush administration has done to so dramatically generate a negative emotion on your behalf?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

March 23, 2004, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch
Quote:
Oh that's some funny sh*t! Hadn't seen that one yet. I hate this administration, I hate it so very much.
I find it odd that you use the word "hate" so vehemently. I would not use that word in the description of any political party, candidate, or administration. I am wondering what the Bush administration has done to so dramatically generate a negative emotion on your behalf?
You're kidding right? Even a pure Republican would have to be blind not to see the slightest reason for someone to be mad, even if all the lies were true. That's what I don't get about politics: people think that their President is infallable and the other party is just looking for ways to get them out of office.

Even though that may be true is some cases, not all the claims are false and unjustified. This clip is perfect proof of that.

When someone lies and then lies to cover up a lie, he should no longer hold a public office. I'd be pissed too if I was a Democrat. I hope I would be if I was a Republican too.

'00 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R
'03 Honda XR100R
Xbox: ThrustinJ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#5)
God of the Gaps

March 23, 2004, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, I hate them all. I wrote up a bunch of reasons why, but got SQL errors when I tried posting and I'm not re-writing all of that. I'll sum it up: Lies about everything from the war to the economy, Mismanaged budget, Homophobic, Stolen election. I think I've covered most of it there. I'll be back in the US in June/July and will be happy to discuss with anyone face to face at that time. You know what they say about fighting on internet chat boards being like the special olympics. You may have won but you're still retarded. Point being that neither of us will actually sway the opinion of the other, but damn we'll look pretty stupid trying.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Meh

March 23, 2004, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrustinJZX6
Quote:
Quote:
You're kidding right? Even a pure Republican would have to be blind not to see the slightest reason for someone to be mad, even if all the lies were true. That's what I don't get about politics: people think that their President is infallable and the other party is just looking for ways to get them out of office.

Even though that may be true is some cases, not all the claims are false and unjustified. This clip is perfect proof of that.

When someone lies and then lies to cover up a lie, he should no longer hold a public office. I'd be pissed too if I was a Democrat. I hope I would be if I was a Republican too.
I don't recall commenting on whether or not the President was infallable or not just on why someone would use the word hate. Politicians are certainly not perfect people and I choose not to believe that this administration purposefully mislead people in order to make a war. It has been admitted to that the intelligence present initially was obviously not completely accurate. That being said, I would have still supported the administrations cause for getting Sadham out of power. It was the right thing to do in either case.

When someone lies huh....? Why them was it made to appear as a witchhunt when Congress attempted to impeach President Clinton for lieing under oath. Rumsfield could make the case that he didn't remember using specific verbage in a discussion but I hardly think that Clinton could make a case for forgetting a blowjob from and intern.
Unread
  (#7)
Meh

March 24, 2004, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, I hate them all. I wrote up a bunch of reasons why, but got SQL errors when I tried posting and I'm not re-writing all of that. I'll sum it up: Lies about everything from the war to the economy, Mismanaged budget, Homophobic, Stolen election. I think I've covered most of it there. I'll be back in the US in June/July and will be happy to discuss with anyone face to face at that time. You know what they say about fighting on internet chat boards being like the special olympics. You may have won but you're still retarded. Point being that neither of us will actually sway the opinion of the other, but damn we'll look pretty stupid trying.
I will attempt to address your concerns in order.

1. I don't think you can ever prove that the administration lied about the intelligence that they were provided regarding Iraq. If they were given ultimately erroneous intelligence, it is the fault of the intelligence community, not the President.

2. Mismanaged budget has significantly more to do with the amount of money being spent on homeland defense and the evolution of new departments of government as a result of the terrorist attacks here in the States. I think you will be hard pressed to make the case that Republicans are typically fans of big government.

3. Homophobic and Stolen election are both stretches to say the least. Because someone believes that gays should not have the same rights to an institution that was specifically reserved for a man and a woman doesn't make them homophobic. My biological mother is a lesbian but I, like the President, believe in a value system that doesn't recognize Lesbian and gay marriage on the same principle of marriage between a man and a woman. That doesn't make me homophobic. The stolen election statement has at last count been proven to be crap if the recount total I checked was correct. That doesn't even account for all the military absentee ballots that were disproportionaly cast in favor of George Bush.

Who said anything about fighting. I was merely questioning your choice of words. Hate is a strong emotion and should be used discriminatingly. I choose to think that it is a worthless emotion entirely but I will reserve the right to use it on people that have personally wronged me or my family. Seems a little wasted on politics.