DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 461
4 members and 457 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Saudi Marriage 'Expert' Advises Men in 'Right Way' to Beat Their Wives
Unread
  (#1)
Ling Long

Saudi Marriage 'Expert' Advises Men in 'Right Way' to Beat Their Wives - November 5, 2007, 08:22 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307680,00.html

Move over, Dr. Phil, there's a new relationship expert in town.
He's Saudi author and cleric, "Dr." Muhammad Al-'Arifi, who in a remarkable segment broadcast on Saudi and Kuwaiti television in September, counseled young Muslim men on how to treat their wives.
"Admonish them once, twice, three times, four times, ten times," he advised. "If this doesn't help, refuse to share their beds."
And if that doesn't work?
"Beat them," one of his three young advisees responded.
"That's right," Al-'Arifi said.
Click here to view the segment at MEMRITV.org
He goes on to calmly explain to the young men that hitting their future wives in the face is a no-no.
"Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals," he explained. "Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face. If this is true for animals, it is all the more true when it comes to humans. So beatings should be light and not in the face."
His final words of wisdom?
"Woman, it has gone too far. I can't bear it anymore," he tells the men to tell their wives. "If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly.
"He must beat her where it will not leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand... He should beat her in some places where it will not cause any damage. He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child -- slapping them right and left.
"Unfortunately, many husbands beat their wives only when they get mad, and when they start beating, it as if they are punching a wall they beat with their hands, right and left, and sometimes use their feet. Brother, it is a human being you are beating. This is forbidden. He must not do this."
Take that, Match.com!

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#2)
B
It goes to 11.

November 5, 2007, 08:25 AM

Take THAT, Match.com!

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#3)
Railing!

November 5, 2007, 08:31 AM

Yea, but every true man already knows how to properly beat his wife. It's all about the 3 B's.

Beer, belts and backhands.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
I am a bitch, so what?

November 5, 2007, 08:37 AM

Go ahead and try....

Remember this?

Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Justification by Sean Connery
Unread
  (#5)
Tough guy

Justification by Sean Connery - November 5, 2007, 08:37 AM

Sean Connery talks about justification...
http://www.simplydumb.com/2007/01/02/sean-connery-talks-openly-about-slapping-his-wife/

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CamDLux Send a message via MSN to CamDLux Send a message via Skype™ to CamDLux 
Unread
  (#6)
"?"

November 5, 2007, 10:02 AM

Why did she do that in front of Mickey! That's no Good!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRSheDevil
Go ahead and try....

Remember this?

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Popplers!

November 5, 2007, 10:15 AM

....wow.

Hmm...
Unread
  (#8)
Go Skins!!

November 5, 2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRSheDevil
Go ahead and try....

Remember this?

Well Said Shedevil. No women should put up with anybody women or male beating them. The only plus to this is the advice not to hit her hard enough to kill her because I have seen some cases when the women look like they have been ran over by a MACK TRUCK.

SECOND PLACE IS JUST THE

FIRST LOSER!!!!
Unread
  (#9)
Ling Long

November 5, 2007, 11:47 AM

Hmm. I've known some women that hit harder than a lot of men.

My take on it: I wouldn't attack a woman, but I will also defend myself. There does come a point when you stop being a woman and start being a threat.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt