DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 497
1 members and 496 guests
fxc3700
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
scumbag cop punches teen girl in the face FOR NO REASON
Unread
  (#1)
poz top looking 4 neg bot

scumbag cop punches teen girl in the face FOR NO REASON - June 15, 2010, 10:32 PM

NO REASON AT ALL, COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIED. i hope he gets the electric chair for this

horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

June 15, 2010, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9w9AfptGGQ

NO REASON AT ALL, COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIED. i hope he gets the electric chair for this
Bad situation. What I saw was one person refusing to obey an order and struggling with the officer. That's just dumb. When a second individual stepped in and escalated the situation by getting physcial suddenly the cop had two protaginists to deal with and he did something about it to try to regain control of the situation. Was it the right move? Well it was more restrained than smacking one or both with a batton. IMHO he screwed up by not getting control of the situation quicker. He almost let that shyt get really twisted. More force earlier on may have kept the thing from getting as ugly as it did.

The question in my mind is what started the mess?
Unread
  (#3)
Meh

June 15, 2010, 11:43 PM

Gotta be honest...most time I think the cops overstep their bounds hardcore but this guy just lost control of the situation and is in a fairly hostile environment.

Person in question should not have involved herself or resisted arrest.
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

June 15, 2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by windblown View Post
Bad situation. What I saw was one person refusing to obey an order and struggling with the officer. That's just dumb. When a second individual stepped in and escalated the situation by getting physcial suddenly the cop had two protaginists to deal with and he did something about it to try to regain control of the situation. Was it the right move? Well it was more restrained than smacking one or both with a batton. IMHO he screwed up by not getting control of the situation quicker. He almost let that shyt get really twisted. More force earlier on may have kept the thing from getting as ugly as it did.

The question in my mind is what started the mess?
tazer problem solved both on the ground and handcuffed in seconds.
Unread
  (#5)
Track Ho

June 15, 2010, 11:58 PM

I dont usually side with cops but you dont push a cop

I got no problem with what the officer did here

"I am officially retired so please don't ban me"
Unread
  (#6)
Track Ho

June 16, 2010, 12:03 AM

Video: Seattle cop punches girl after hands placed on officer

.related-content-container a.link_more {MARGIN-TOP: 5px; DISPLAY: block; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 11px; BACKGROUND: url(/policeone/data/images/href_arrow_tr_bg.gif) no-repeat 3px 1px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: #4973de; TEXT-ALIGN: left}.related-content-container p{font-size: 11px; margin-top: 3px;}By PoliceOne Staff
A Seattle cop’s attempt to cite a group of girls for jaywalking on Tuesday did not go according to plan. The citation got out of control and resulted in the officer punching a 19-year-old girl after she repeatedly placed her hands on him while he attempted to subdue her friend, which can be seen in the video below.
KOMO-TV reported that the Seattle police are investigating an assault of one of their officers, who has said that the women were being verbally antagonistic while he tried to cite them. At one point, one of the girls placed her hands on the officer’s arm, which he said led him to believe she was trying to help the other escape.

.sm {font-family: tahoma; font-size: 11px;} .h1 {font: 15px;font-weight : bold; color:#000000;} a.link { color: #0000A0;display: block;margin: 0px 0px;background-image: url(/policeone/data/images/strel.gif);background-position: 0px 3px;background-repeat: no-repeat;font-family : tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;text-decoration: underline;font-size: 11px;font-weight : normal; }
41 Member Comments
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of PoliceOne or its staff.

Be the first to comment on this article.
Page 1 from 3 | 123| > >>
Posted by falcon41 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 09:15 PM Pacific Report Abuse I agree the Officer was justified....easily!...but I believe the only thing that makes this look supposedly "bad" is that it drags on....he really should have not played patty cake and not so much in report writing terms.... but laid her out and cuffed her azz right away. Like any use of force situation the quicker it is over the better. Posted by Heckman on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 09:01 PM Pacific Report Abuse Good job Officer...its too bad the individuals around you were more concerned about trying to videotape you than help you. They are fortunate that you showed so much restraint. Posted by BaltoBlue on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 08:55 PM Pacific Report Abuse Where I work, we do not wrestle with suspects like that, people like this are spray, tased or otherwise subdued QUICKLY. He was far too easy on both of them, considering that any of the other people present could have joined in and he was severely outnumbered. More and more, its us vs them. Posted by DBPDMatt on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 08:46 PM Pacific Report Abuse I just watched that - (posted before I did first time) - what the hell was this woman thinking? You cannot try to pry an officers hands off of a subject he is arresting and not expect to be dealt with as well. I hope she was charged with interference, resisting, and attempting to aide in escape. (last one is a stretch, but a good da would make it work) Posted by DBPDMatt on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 08:45 PM Pacific Report Abuse In defense of policeone, Im sure they took the article from whatever left-wing media source scooped the story first. Policeones staff are all LEOs as we are, so we expect the best. They are simply passing it on.

FWIW - the officer was completely justified. Do not interfere with arrests, do not refuse lawful commands, do not break the law. Here endeth the lesson Posted by woodsman731 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 08:37 PM Pacific Report Abuse I have a problem with the title of this article, unless Police One's intentions are to generate a response from LEO's. the title should have been-Officer defends himself by proper use of force after being attacked by offenders friend.
but then, there would be no story! SHEEESH! Posted by Deputy86-9 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 08:27 PM Pacific Report Abuse This just goes to show that as law enforcement, it is truly us against them. I have been on the job well over 18 years and it just keeps getting worse and worse. I pray that I can make it to retirement. It is so disheartening that people have no respect for law enforcement. That said, I sure hope the brass on the Seattle PD back this officer 100 percent regardless of what the media and everyone else says. Everyone stay safe out there. Posted by jpott on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 07:53 PM Pacific Report Abuse Totally justified! He could have gotten MORE physical. Again....justified. Posted by JCFrank on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 07:49 PM Pacific Report Abuse I see a number of people here are posting about using the taser. I couldn't see from the video if the officer was equipped with one, but tasers are still not used or provided by MANY police depts. In any event, he would have only had one cartridge to use before equipping the taser with another, and it wouldn't have been practical. No one likes to see a woman struck by a man, especially a police officer, but this officer was placed in a position whereby he had to gain control of that situation, which he did. Shame on the friend (?) of those women, who chose to do nothing but film the incident, when he might have gotten those women to calm down and not escalate the situation. I only hope that officers who view this will not allow the presence of video equipment prohibit them from taking action which will ensure their safety. GO HOME SAFE. All the other nonsense can be adjudicated later. There is very little respect in the streets for the working patrolman. Posted by JCFrank on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 07:42 PM Pacific Report Abuse The officer was alone, scuffling with two apparently out-of-control females. He had to defend himself, and the woman in the pink top wasn't small, and likely could have hurt him. This is why I always remind potentially violent arrestees, "fight me in court, you'll always lose in the street." Posted by shadetidwell on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 07:05 PM Pacific Report Abuse Looks like that girl needed a 50,000V reminder of why you don't resist arrest Posted by traines2332 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 06:38 PM Pacific Report Abuse Ugly situation but glad everything turned out well in the end. Not to criticize the officer, he handled the situation as well or better than I could have. To me, and Ive only got about two years on the job, this looks like a situation where more DT training, especially joint manipulation and pain compliance techniques, could have brought this situation under control quickly and efficiently. I know it's easier said than done, and I'll admit, I need some extra DT training myself. However, put the legendary Sgt. Petry, DT instructor of the WV State Police academy in this situation. In about fifteen seconds, he's got both the girls cuffed and eagerly complying to his every command. In the process, calmly stating, "Stop resisting, stop resisting." Also doing so in a way that onlookers would swear he was using little to no force. He did as much with multiple guys in our training class who were in the best shape of their life. Too bad there's only one Sgt. Petry, but we can all aspire. This makes me want to get out and train. Posted by SRT505 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 06:30 PM Pacific Report AbuseKeep up the good work officer !! Should there be a next time ; Faster and harder . If you have something on the books for failure to aid a Law Enforcement Officer , I hope you charge them all .. Posted by ohsnapitzdafive0 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 06:29 PM Pacific Report AbuseGood job officer. Handled a bad situation the best you could. Completely justified with punching the one female and definately could have used more force ie. taser or mace. Posted by SAH1986 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 06:24 PM Pacific Report Abuse i would have done the same exact thing. that other women was trying the one chick to get away. if he had a justifiable reason to arrest her then he did everything he was supose to do. not only was he trying to arrest her but he was severly out numbered. all those people standing arond filming should have been taken to jail as well for not helping a law enforcment officer conducct a lawful arrest. Posted by 10317 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 05:55 PM Pacific Report Abuse This officer did an excelent job.Now here come the civil suits, and the cash settlements, and people wonder why moral on the job is at an all time low. AGAIN OFFICER GREAT JOB. Posted by atlguy722 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 05:54 PM Pacific Report Abuse I think he really wrestled around with her too much. I really love the taser, so that is what would have happened to her. She got what she deserved. Godd job brother Posted by okaloosa on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 05:43 PM Pacific Report Abuse That female should never have put her hands on the officer.....both of the females should have gone to jail and maybe even the guys taken the up front video for inciting......personally I would have asked for some backup....that could have been really ugly! Kudos to the officer for not losing his cool.....I would have gotten physical with her too Posted by mightymouse234 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 05:39 PM Pacific Report Abuse Great video of a suspect resisting, and assaulting an office, and another interfering. What is funny is that her stupid ass friends who vido taped the incidnet think they are going to get the officer in trouble,but the video will help his case. Remember be safe
Posted by sec341 on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 05:28 PM Pacific Report Abuse Well, she was definatley an active resister. she should have been sprayed or tased. but, he used the weapon that was available at the time, i call it a straight punch. if he hit the chest, that would have knocked the wind out of her. in fact, maybe that was his target. Thats what happens when you f##k with the POLICE.

"I am officially retired so please don't ban me"
Unread
  (#7)
Officially Addicted to Posting

June 16, 2010, 12:03 AM

I wouldn't say it was for no reason. Those girls seemed to pretty adamant about resisting. He is struggling with one when another steps in. There was a male on scene as well. Who knows how many others that you cant see. All it would have taken is for one of those individuals to grab his gun and he isnt going home to see his family tonight. Those involved seemed pretty belligerent. Dont want to get punched in the face? Dont resist arrest, be courteous and respectful, do what the officer tells you, and cooperate. F that girl.
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

June 16, 2010, 12:04 AM

Should've tasered her and her friend asap if he isn't strong enough to put cuffs on her instead of this 5 minute semi-struggle.
Unread
  (#9)
Dude, playing the dude! K

June 16, 2010, 01:51 AM

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left. Don't do stupid shit like impeding an investigation, touching a LEO, and resisting arrest, it wouldn't have happened like that. Officer could have done more, and I give him props for being brave. All the dudes around him got pretty close when he socked her.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to clowe1243  
Unread
  (#10)
Knarly Adventurer

June 16, 2010, 02:06 AM

Justified
Should have tasered those stupid bitches!
Poor cop... shitty situation

Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD
Unread
  (#11)
The last urrbendah

June 16, 2010, 05:19 AM

Should have just tasered them on the grounds of being outside of the kitchen.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

June 16, 2010, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9w9AfptGGQ

You are an idiot. Even if it was unjustified, which is wasn't, you want to execute a man for a simple assault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witold View Post
Should've tasered her and her friend asap if he isn't strong enough to put cuffs on her instead of this 5 minute semi-struggle.
Not a strength issue. Women are squirmy. They are so flexible that many of the joint manipulations just don't work well unless done absolutely right. Unfortunately departments do not focus enough on refresher training for many things. Watch it again and see how he is trying to twist her arm behind her back to cuff her, and she twist 360deg instead of 180deg.

Luckily for the officer, everyone wanted to become famous on Youtube for having video so they all stood around with their cell phones mouthing off. If they did not have cell phone cameras, they probably would have gotten in their physically. I commend the one guy that pulled the girl off the officer. I don't know if he did it to help the officer, or to keep the girl from getting hurt bad.

So the city builds a pedestrian walkover at the cost of a few million $$ and these dumb bitches want to jaywalk instead, then assault an officer when he wants to write them a ticket. Yeah, they got what they deserved. Now the interesting thing will be if the City backs him or caves and lets the girls off the hook. I guess Al Sharpton will be appearing shortly to give speeches.
Unread
  (#13)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

June 16, 2010, 05:48 AM

Are you serious?

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, itís like thisÖA herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Unread
  (#14)
Asstastic

June 16, 2010, 06:04 AM

Amber Lamps.....and yes, I am serious.

Instigators.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...844F779ADF89CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNDlf6hA6TY

Michael Collins: You are the baddest mo-fo low down around this side of town!!
Whip some ass!!
B.J. Penn: Sho-nuff!
Unread
  (#15)
That-boy-wonder

June 16, 2010, 06:47 AM

Damn gogo...you hit the nail on the hammer, Sharpton will likely run to the aid of these girls just because it's another public appearence. All in all, the girl that got punched is lucky she wasn't battling a boxer, cause she surely ate that punch like a champ.

Yeah, we say he could of tasered them before the situation got out of control, but then when they posted the video and put it on the news, the first thing people would of said is he acted to quickly. Also to the OP, unjustified? The girl (who by the looks of it is 5'10 - 5'11, bout 180-190) swung on the officer, I don't know what kind of training the city and county boys get, but when I came thru we had this simulated during our DT classes, and I say it's 120% justified. Just my .02.

01 GSXR-750 - tracked by "udntno235"
07 GSXR-750 (New hotness!!)

RIP: Angie "A-Boogie" Johnson
12.15.82 - 8.2.10

Metafor Enterprises, LLC
http://www.metafor.com
http://shop.metafor.com

-"I'll cut you too short to shit"-
-"Only God can control my destiny, so I'm rolling on and looking thru the next turn"-
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  

Tags
lol police, trollin24/7