DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 523
1 members and 522 guests
fxc3700
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Shit I saw in china and japan... kinda graphic
Unread
  (#1)
B
It goes to 11.

Shit I saw in china and japan... kinda graphic - July 19, 2010, 12:04 AM

CHINA:
Ok... so I'm walking back to the hotel from the market on this walkway over the highway.... tiger paws... 200 ($30) yuan per claw, brings good luck and power.

Tiger tooth

strange root in massive glass jar... they sell some strange shit in the market including dried lizzard

the first part was true... Guangzhou is on the same latitude as cuba... very hot, very tropical.

They do care about your.. spondyle!

For those that can't read good: "We care about your pain and care about the health of your spondyle"

The tiny woman who I got a massage from basically beat the shit out of me for an hour... oh well, it only cost $15.

More to come when I get them loaded.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.

Last edited by B; July 19, 2010 at 12:40 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#2)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 12:08 AM

DO THE DEW!!!!

That was the colour of the bottle... the drink was actually clear... but it mostly tasted the same.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Last edited by B; July 19, 2010 at 12:12 AM..
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here

July 19, 2010, 12:37 AM

The last time I was in Asia, I basically drank water. The formulations for all the 'merican drinks are tweaked a bit for Asian palettes. At least it didn't tastes the same to me. :dunno:

And don't even let me get into the regional specific canned drinks. They drink some cracked out shit which might as well have been Cat Sperm Piss Cocktail to me. Cucumber juice soda. Black Vinegar drinks. Curd Soy Sweetened Something. Jellied Goop with some crap in it.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
noise

July 19, 2010, 06:34 AM

Hmmm, I wanna try a paw...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Derpentine Dealer

July 19, 2010, 07:50 AM

What's funny is that they make fun of each other's cuisine. I used to work with several Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. One night we were all at a Chinese restaurant with snails, gelled duck blood, and who knows what else on the table. One of the Japanese guys says, "What's the one thing with legs that Chinese won't eat? The table." So then laughter and a Chinese guy says, "What's the one thing Japanese won't eat from the sea? The boat." Good times!

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#6)
Your Ad Here

July 19, 2010, 09:36 AM

^^^LOL!

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Site Owner

July 19, 2010, 09:42 AM

Can't wait for September for my Japan trip.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#8)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 09:43 AM

I thought you were going to tell me... no matter, I'm going to Seoul, Bangkok, and Doha. I'll stop over in Narita/Tokyo if you let me know the dates.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#9)
Site Owner

July 19, 2010, 09:47 AM

Shit's not planned out yet. I thought for sure I had a week of mandatory PTO in September but I just looked and I don't! Means the dates are open. I'll let you know what dates we will be there when we plan it out.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#10)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 09:49 AM

Ok, good. Cause if you don't care that I tag along for a vaca I'd kinda like to get in on that shit. Plus if I use my hilton honors they will HOOOK UP THE ROOMS! King beds, free waters, sometimes free internets ($15 a day). Also I can get them cheaper.

October or November would be good. I'm going to be working in Asia and the middle east for most of Sept.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#11)
Popplers!

July 19, 2010, 09:52 AM

Rent from these guys and do the Hakone/Mt Fuji onsen trip: Motorcycle Rentals Japan - Japan Bike Rentals
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

July 19, 2010, 09:58 AM

BKK is like an exciting version of NYC. It's not really that exotic. Doha is supposedly pretty ghetto. (Is that just your stopover on the way to BKK or are you actually visiting there?)

Guangzhou seems like a kickass place. More pics plz.
Unread
  (#13)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 10:01 AM

BKK is ok. You can do some pretty exotic/fucked up stuff there. I've been for a couple layovers. Doha is reported to be Dubais jealous little brother, with less money.

Guangzhou was awesome. 60 miles from Hong Kong, but I only had one Chinese entry on my visa... very disappointed. I'll get more pics of it up.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#14)
Knarly Adventurer

July 19, 2010, 10:23 AM

I hope not to offend any Asians, but I have preached for years that they are almost single handedly blamed for the execution of a number of endangered species! It dirves me nuts! Everyone likes to point the finger at Africa and the poachers there... but in actuality if their was no market or demand, there would not be anyone to sell these animals to. It have even spilled over to the United States, where American Indians (who are allowed to hunt out of season) kill bears in mass numbers to sell the gal bladder on a the Asian market. Whales... tigers... bears... even cats and dogs... all victims of the huge Asain demand.

some of you might be a little surprised at my "bunny loving" reply, I am not exactly known for being an animal rights activist... but I am an avid hunter, and like many hunters a conservationist and a true lover of wildlife.

Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD
Unread
  (#15)
Riz
Hallmark card?!?

July 19, 2010, 10:28 AM

When i visited doha in Feb it was pretty dead. Construction everywhere, streets were empty. Kinda felt weird. For the parts that didnt have construction, seemed like u stepped into a 3rd world country...