DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 528
0 members and 528 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Sly - Arnold - Bruce All in New Action Films
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Sly - Arnold - Bruce All in New Action Films - October 14, 2012, 02:44 PM

Amazing when you can do in your late-50's when you can afford a steady regime of HGH, roids, and supplements.

Bullet To The Head

The Last Stand

Die Hard 18

The Tomb

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Groping is a skill...

October 14, 2012, 07:20 PM

Yeah at that age they get most of the stuff from their doctors legally. It really helps. Although Arnold doesn't use anything anymore as far as I know. His early usage and his heart problems later scared him off.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here

October 15, 2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
Yeah at that age they get most of the stuff from their doctors legally. It really helps. Although Arnold doesn't use anything anymore as far as I know. His early usage and his heart problems later scared him off.
Wait, so all this stuff is legal now?
I thought you had to have a medically diagnosed problem and it be used as part of a treatment. "Old" now qualifies?

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#4)
S.R.W.J.T.S. Road Captain

October 15, 2012, 08:26 AM

I was fully expecting to hate those movie trailers... but they actually looked good!

Safe Riders Who Just Talk Shit: Talk Nasty, Act Classy.

"It's true man. You ride more moderately by default . . ." - NoOtherIDs
"You sound like a very advanced rider McFly" - Slider
"I'm that Beast out here." - Circa Nice
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Bored

October 15, 2012, 08:41 AM

hell yeah!!
Unread
  (#6)
SIN MC President

October 15, 2012, 08:47 AM

I must avenge my partner!.. original!

#22 TOTNAC
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS MC

Unread
  (#7)
S.R.W.J.T.S. Road Captain

October 15, 2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANEDA View Post
I must avenge my partner!.. original!
I've never seen this type of plot before in any movie. Ever. Can't wait to be surprised! I wonder if his partner is just banged up and in a hospital, or if he's gone to sleep with the fishes. :-\

Safe Riders Who Just Talk Shit: Talk Nasty, Act Classy.

"It's true man. You ride more moderately by default . . ." - NoOtherIDs
"You sound like a very advanced rider McFly" - Slider
"I'm that Beast out here." - Circa Nice
Unread
  (#8)
Your Ad Here

October 15, 2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFly View Post
I've never seen this type of plot before in any movie. Ever. Can't wait to be surprised! I wonder if his partner is just banged up and in a hospital, or if he's gone to sleep with the fishes. :-\
Partner turns out not be dead.
He faked his own death and was really the antagonist and leader behind the crime plot, pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

If that is the case, then that's never been done before.

Unread
  (#9)
i suck at the introweb

October 15, 2012, 10:08 AM

lol at jonny knoxville in the last stand

Never be afraid that your life will end, only be afraid that it will never begin!

You Learn when your young, and understand when your older!
Unread
  (#10)
Site Owner

October 15, 2012, 10:21 AM

Also it makes it a lot easier when its your job to stay in shape (and not sit behind a computer all day).

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#11)
Groping is a skill...

October 15, 2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post

Wait, so all this stuff is legal now?
I thought you had to have a medically diagnosed problem and it be used as part of a treatment. "Old" now qualifies?
Yep. Well it's protected under medical since due to age. You test levels and hgh levels will naturally come in low due to age. To increase your "standard of living" they'll prescribe it to you. Honestly you can go in right now in your late twenties early thirties and get HRT prescribed. You can fake your results very easily. It's very common now. If you have lots of money though its just faster to go to a "rejuvenation" doctor. Of course most insurances won't cover growth unless you have HIV so you're going to be looking to spend well over a grand per month for the pharmaceutical level stuff. Test and other anabolics are very cheap.

2013 Victory Vision Tour

I grope suckaz!!! -
Unread
  (#12)
Your Ad Here

October 15, 2012, 10:48 AM

^^^I can dig it. I'll honestly say after I crossed 33, I have felt I've been a step-slower. Gains and athletic feats that used to come easily don't come as easily, plus a general slight decrease in energy level and acuity.
I don't like the feeling.
Looks like it's time to start a regime of something...

Last edited by Heist; October 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM..
Unread
  (#13)
Groping is a skill...

October 15, 2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
^^^I can dig it. I'll honestly say after I crossed 33, I have felt I've been a step-slower. Gains and althelitic feats that used to come easily don't come as easily, plus a general slight decrease in energy level and acuity.
Yeah man, I started TRT in my early 30s. My reasoning was different but it levels you out quiet a bit.

2013 Victory Vision Tour

I grope suckaz!!! -
Unread
  (#14)
Knarly Adventurer

October 15, 2012, 11:10 AM

Agreed.
A side from my cardio being the best its ever been... my over all abillity to dish out an ass whopping in the gym for a lengthened period of time has slightly deminished.

At 34 I can no longer go as hard as long as I used to.
I have employeed a number of suplements and foods that help my body produce increased testerone. They seem to help. Working out with a raging hard-on and yelling at my wife 24/7 kinda sucks, but it all pays off at the beach! LOL. Ok I was just kidding abnout the last part.

It is pretty easy to get a doc to subscribe TRT.

At our age (post 30) just set up an appointment to get checked out for lack of energy. "Hey doc, I feel like I'm in a rut. Im getting depressed. My wife and I don't have sex cause I'm too sluggish... bla bla bla... I'm in a rut"

A few hours before the appointment work out like a beast. I mean really kill it. Try some fast paced circuits mixed with cardio and heavy lifting... like for 3-4 hours. You will show lower then usual testerone levels when they test you. Then presto! The doc writes you script for TRT.

All set.

Quote:
^^^I can dig it. I'll honestly say after I crossed 33, I have felt I've been a step-slower. Gains and althelitic feats that used to come easily don't come as easily, plus a general slight decrease in energy level and acuity.

Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD
Unread
  (#15)
Your Ad Here

October 15, 2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjester View Post
Agreed.
A side from my cardio being the best its ever been... my over all abillity to dish out an ass whopping in the gym for a lengthened period of time has slightly deminished.

At 34 I can no longer go as hard as long as I used to.
I have employeed a number of suplements and foods that help my body produce increased testerone. They seem to help. Working out with a raging hard-on and yelling at my wife 24/7 kinda sucks, but it all pays off at the beach! LOL. Ok I was just kidding abnout the last part.

It is pretty easy to get a doc to subscribe TRT.

At our age (post 30) just set up an appointment to get checked out for lack of energy. "Hey doc, I feel like I'm in a rut. Im getting depressed. My wife and I don't have sex cause I'm too sluggish... bla bla bla... I'm in a rut"

A few hours before the appointment work out like a beast. I mean really kill it. Try some fast paced circuits mixed with cardio and heavy lifting... like for 3-4 hours. You will show lower then usual testerone levels when they test you. Then presto! The doc writes you script for TRT.

All set.
Good deal. Thanks for the info.

One of my ex-mil friends suggested I try a little Combat Cocktail, but after he told me all the stuff that goes in it, it sounded like something that would make my heart explode after a few months.