DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 521
3 members and 518 guests
boomboom929, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
SO F*$%#@! PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!
Unread
  (#1)
What's today? aah fuck it

Angry SO F*$%#@! PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!! - July 16, 2007, 05:16 PM

Just got a call, my mom was involved in a hit and run accident. Some dipshit asshole mutherfucker smashed into her, in broad daylight, and took off.

She pursued the fucker (hell yeah mom!! ) and was able to get part of the plate, color and make and model.

Lookout for a Green mini-van, not sure of model year, but should have substantial damage to the front end. The vehicle it colided with is creme/gold in color.

Partial Plates- VA: J K 9235 (or a similar combination)

Any LEO advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by ---> Venom <---; July 16, 2007 at 09:04 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Owner & Creator

July 16, 2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacKat
Just got a call, my mom was involved in a hit and run accident. Some dipshit asshole mutherfucker smashed into her, in broad daylight, and took off.

She pursued the fucker (hell yeah mom!! ) and was able to get part of the plate, color and make and model. Let's see if Fairfax's finest can do something now.

I'm SO FUCING PISSED OFF, what bothers me the most is that I wasn't there. I wish I was there more than anything right now! There is one thing you dont mess with and its family, i'd easily give my life to protect them.

Now we have to rely on luck and the police to find this punk. I swear to God I will go to jail for what I would do to this guy if I find him.

Lookout for a Green mini-van, possibly a dodge, no sure of model year with substantial damage to the front end.
Partial Plates- VA: P_J-29_2

Any LEO advice would be appreciated.
Come and pick me up let's go to that spot, check the camera's in the area and see if we could find some info out. If they did a hit and run, I bet they passed some red lights to get away.

Holla at me, I'm down! I have a friend who works as a LEO. I'll see what is up. We would need a good LEO friend to try every possible combo to try and figure out those missing spaces. A-Z and then 0-9

Last edited by Carnage; July 16, 2007 at 05:22 PM..
Unread
  (#3)
GP Champ

July 16, 2007, 05:19 PM

that's some facked up shit right there. I'm thinking that should be enough info to nail his azz.

Tony

'12 Ducati Streetfighter 848
'08 Ducati Hypermotard

Bam Bam #47 9.11.09
Jeff Vega 10.06.09
Totnac 4.30.14
forever... Ride on my brothers
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RacerX2050 Send a message via MSN to RacerX2050  
Unread
  (#4)
I'm so tired

July 16, 2007, 05:20 PM

There is enough there for a plate match to the vehicle you are looking for. It should take about 10 minutes to get the rest and a match. That is if you mom did get the right numbers.

Sorry to hear about what happened to your mom. I'm glad she is okay. That is what matters the most.

Myke
- 2015 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
- 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S
- 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
- 1999 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
- 2001 Suzuki DR650 (Sold)

R.I.P. my friends;
Karl Michael "Dragula" Meckenberg
Greg "BamBam" Walker
Jeff Vega
Totnac

Last edited by GhostRydr; July 16, 2007 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: correcting my piss ass attempt to spelling
Unread
  (#5)
Run you will die tired

July 16, 2007, 05:23 PM

Black Cat I can understand that you are upset and I would be in your circumstances but I would sugest that you would remove the threat out of this thread. The reason why is if something should happen to that person then they can come at you. I would still keep all the pertinent information on the minivan and all that but just remove the threat.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to chryos Send a message via AIM to chryos  
Unread
  (#6)
Zombie apocalypse yet?

July 16, 2007, 05:47 PM

Where did it happen? Did she get a good look at the driver? Where would the damage be on the striking vehicle?

Depending on where this happened, the fact that it was a Dodge Caravan leads me to beleive either the van was stolen since that is the number one stolen vehicle in this area or that the driver had no license or the vehicle isn't registered meaning the tag doesn't belong to that van.

Give me a shout.

-Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousR6
I walked in on Steve while he was in the bathroom once, it was glorious...
2015 Grom
2013 Hayabusa
2006 VTX 1300
2002 Sportster 883 (for her)
1998 TL1000R - Sold
1991 GSXR750 (second one) - Sold
1991 GSXR750 - Sold
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DAYUIZ Send a message via AIM to DAYUIZ  
Unread
  (#7)
GP Racer

July 16, 2007, 05:52 PM

Damn, that's fucked up. Is she ok - I guess she was ok enough to give chase...

I hope you catch the bastard.
Unread
  (#8)
Meh

July 16, 2007, 06:13 PM

Be glad she is okay and take the threat out of the thread. Let the cops do their job and don't dirty your hands with this dude. If he actively tried to hurt your mother...that is a different story. Hit and run...he is just a douche or like Dayuiz mentionned, riding dirty.
Unread
  (#9)
GP Racer

July 16, 2007, 07:21 PM

Where did it happen? I work at an auto shop, So I can keep an eye out.
Unread
  (#10)
I got my M Class WOOT!

July 16, 2007, 08:27 PM

i live in fairfax so i'll keep my eyes open for ya

~Eric

"Crazy? I was Crazy once, put me in a while room with padded walls..."
Unread
  (#11)

July 16, 2007, 09:08 PM

advice taken, post edited.

Just got back from the scene. Looks like this punk is gonna be harder to find. There are no cameras anywhere in vacinity facing the intersection. Carnage and I stopped by the bank, firestation, physciatric center that were all in direct path of the short pursuit, but there was nothing. We rode around the neighborhood that my mom lost him in, but it was just pointless. He could've gone in any direction, and very unlikely that he would ditch the car. Just got back home. Thanks for all the tips. Steve, i'll give u a call shortly.

Last edited by ---> Venom <---; July 16, 2007 at 09:11 PM..
Unread
  (#12)
GP Racer

July 16, 2007, 09:12 PM

Where did it happen?
My Dos Centavos...
Unread
  (#13)
No straight roads...

My Dos Centavos... - July 16, 2007, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRydr
There is enough there for a plate match to the vehicle you are looking for. It should take about 10 minutes to get the rest and a match. That is if you mom did get the right numbers.

Sorry to hear about what happened to your mom. I'm glad she is okay. That is what matters the most.
GhostRydr is right about the plate thing... Even without a perfect match, close enough gets your door knocked on and questions are asked... The great news is your Mom is OK!

From a LEO perspective, without "injuries" it's not a top priority case, so the idea of going to check out the area and looking for cameras is spot on (Kudos to Carnage R1). Also check for ATM machines, commercial building's Security CCTVs, etc. Write all of that info up (to include pics of the buildings with cameras) and provide to the cops. Additionally, post it here and we can go through our own networks.

One last thought, we all understand and empathize with your anger, but if you truly love your Mom (and I'm sure you do!), you'll stand down and do the right thing... "Don't answer a fool according to his own folly" Words of wisdom...

My dos centavos... Sebastian

XB9S_NoVA
'03 Buell XB9S
'08 Buell XB12XT - in stealthy black, of course!
'Ride Your Own Ride!'
Unread
  (#14)

July 16, 2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesvsk5
Where did it happen?
oh, sorry.... Seven Corners intersection. (rt 50, rt 7 overpass), then chased down Sleepy Hollow Rd.
Unread
  (#15)
GP Racer

July 16, 2007, 09:16 PM

Hmm. A little far from me, but I'll still keep my eyes open for ya. I'm glad your mom's ok. She sounds feisty.