DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 560
3 members and 557 guests
beatle, davidcycle, Nobrains
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
So, I saw the Misfits are coming to Jaxx...
Unread
  (#1)
Now with a TBSP of love

So, I saw the Misfits are coming to Jaxx... - October 2, 2008, 10:23 AM

After Danzig left, I really haven't paid much attention to the band since it started back up, until recently (now in the age of youtube). I've seen a couple of concert videos (which for whatever reason I can't stomach to finish), and I was wondering I'm alone when I feel like they don't have the same flavor, passion, or whatever you call it.

So, anyone going?
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Spiritnblk  
Unread
  (#2)
Derpentine Dealer

October 2, 2008, 10:34 AM

Last I heard, Doyle left. Doyle + Jerry + Robo was enough for me to go see them a couple times and get autographs on my vinyl and put up with Michael Graves. However, Jerry alone is not enough to make it the Misfits for me, although I do admire his tenacity. I wish he would relent with his grudge against Glen. Danzig has gone from saying the real misfits will never happen to saying the ball's in Jerry's court.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Now with a TBSP of love

October 2, 2008, 11:06 AM

Do you know what was up with the Frankenstein guy? I was thinking he was still in it, but now I see he's gone. IMO, the band seemed a bit fruity with him.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Spiritnblk  
Unread
  (#4)
Officially Addicted to Posting

October 2, 2008, 11:09 AM

I saw that too. Dont think we'll be going. Its hard to even still call them the Misfits with everyone gone. Not the same band. On another note...Have you seen this video of Glen getting KTFO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEehtlKVKps

Last edited by JTG40cal; October 2, 2008 at 11:15 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to