DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 184
2 members and 182 guests
Heist, RRonin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
BE ENCOURAGED!

March 28, 2005, 09:43 AM

I was pumping gas this morning and this little truck pulls in behind me. The driver is about 20ish and his girlfriend is about the same. So she gets out of the truck and walks around to help him (I guess she thought with the price of gas going up it must be heavier). Anyway. He puts the pump handle into the gas tank and sets it on auto. He them proceeds to lite up a cigarette for himself and his girfriend. I was stunned. Then they start doing the peck kissing thing (ya know, to show the world that they are a couple and this week don't have to rely on thier right hand for companionship). He keeps putting his hand with the smoke it it right by the pump handle that is flowing.

Now I really have the urge to say something, but it was cold, rainy, and only 8:30 and my wit chip doesn't activate until 10:00 AM. I just couldn't think of anything clever or sarcastic to say to this dumbass. I just kept thinking to myself how ironic it would be if the last thing I heard on this planet was "BOOM"!!!

Anyway, I finished pumping. Shook my head in disbelief and drove away in disgust for not being able to think of anything to say.

So help me out.............

Here's what I should have said to that idiot..... " (FILL IN THE BLANK)"

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#2)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

March 28, 2005, 09:46 AM

YOU DUMB A S S ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME !!

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#3)
Site ADMIN

March 28, 2005, 09:46 AM

Dude i would have literally run over there and beat the shit out of that dude. Sometimes saying something has no affect on people.
Thats darwin waiting to happen.. Darin is fine, but dont do it when I am around.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#4)
Site Owner

March 28, 2005, 09:47 AM

"I like cake"

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#5)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

March 28, 2005, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico0920
YOU DUMB A S S ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME !!
This is for the ignorant ass that was smoking and pumping gas!

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#6)
Site Admin

March 28, 2005, 09:54 AM

i woulda whipped it out and told his gf to puff on this....

f'real though, those two are jus some dumb mofo's. I woulda given them some not so nice words...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ

March 28, 2005, 10:02 AM

was the girl hot?

Katie 135
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Brooks  
Unread
  (#8)
Brainwash Your Face!

March 28, 2005, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooks
was the girl hot?
ahhh...yes more importantly did the chick have a nice rack?

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#9)
Railing!

March 28, 2005, 10:47 AM

Quote:
was the girl hot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00
Quote:
was the girl hot?
These two are on the right track
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to 04bluegsxr Send a message via AIM to 04bluegsxr  
Unread
  (#10)
BE ENCOURAGED!

March 28, 2005, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00
Quote:
was the girl hot?
Rack of Lamb in the front seat maybe

This was Strasburg, VA. They build em' a little different out here.

I'm sure she had a great personality though

Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#11)
Asleep at the wheel!

March 28, 2005, 11:32 AM

I can't believe the stupidity of some people.

'82 Honda CB750 f Supersport
'03 Suzuki SV650s
'05 Yamaha TTR 125 LE
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to SquirrelHead Send a message via AIM to SquirrelHead Send a message via MSN to SquirrelHead Send a message via Skype™ to SquirrelHead 
Unread
  (#12)
noise

March 28, 2005, 11:43 AM

Leave it to Brooks to get the ball rolling...lol
Unread
  (#13)
Knee Draggin!

March 28, 2005, 11:55 AM

If the girl had a nice rack he wouldn't have noticed the safety hazard!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to solo  
Unread
  (#14)
GP Champ

March 28, 2005, 12:46 PM

You have two choices. I probably would have said something along the lines of "Please my friend I understand you like to smoke as I am a smoker myself but I ask that you wait just a few moments and smoke after you finish pumping your gas.
"
The more mature thing to do is secretly take your right hand and grab your balls taking care to get some sweat and maybe even a hair. Then walk up and say "whats up buddy how have you been" while extinding your hand. Then shake his, figure out you do not know him, apologize and then take pleasure in the fact that he will eat his morning muffin with your beanbag.

Did she have nice juggs?
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JAGULE  
Unread
  (#15)
BE ENCOURAGED!

March 28, 2005, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGULE
You have two choices. I probably would have said something along the lines of "Please my friend I understand you like to smoke as I am a smoker myself but I ask that you wait just a few moments and smoke after you finish pumping your gas.
"
The more mature thing to do is secretly take your right hand and grab your balls taking care to get some sweat and maybe even a hair. Then walk up and say "whats up buddy how have you been" while extinding your hand. Then shake his, figure out you do not know him, apologize and then take pleasure in the fact that he will eat his morning muffin with your beanbag.

Did she have nice juggs?
EXTINDING

How's that lecture go?

Everybody seems obsessed with these instead of this

Strange Days!!!