DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 499
2 members and 497 guests
GRN96WS6, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Spike

August 19, 2004, 09:36 AM

This is a PM that was sent to me today. If anyone else feels the same as this miserable soul, the same will apply to you.:

frank-lloyd-wrong

Sent: Dec 31, 1969 - 07:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on 2004-08-19 05:04:45, frank-lloyd-wrong Wrote:
Would you go out with someone with a website with a pic of their gf half naked saying they miss them more than anything else? there may be a reason people look at you and turn away, they get a vibe from you they dont like obviously

and ketchup is a shit talking coward, have fun with him

dont mean to come across as a dick, but im just being honest, it doesnt seem like you are ready to be in a relationship thats at all serious, but you posted about it, and not im going to have some pre-work 5 am chocolate milk and ride, byebye, have fun

My respons was:

Okay first. I don't want to jump into another relationship...just would like someone to hang out with now and then. Movies, a bite to eat, things like that. Second, who is half naked?? Nothing o*n there is, it's just a pic of my face, me with a friend and the person I'll miss the most. Third, I am not going out with Ketchup, or anyone else o*n this site, I don't like drama and want to be able to hang out without that 'uncomfortable' feeling if it were not to work out so the o*nly o*ne I see talking shit is you. If you don't like what I post, just don't read it. No o*ne is forcing you to. I would suggest that you mind your own business and stay the hell out of mine! You are not God by any means and have no right to judge me or anyone else. Sounds like you've got some serious issues and maybe you should take a long look at yourself before jumping o*n someone else's case.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#2)
Railing!

August 19, 2004, 10:07 AM

People always feel that they need to share their opinions....This guy is just stupid and has nothing better to do, and i would assume that he has no woman in his life, i mean he is earing chocolate chips and goig for rides at 5 in the morning....oh well
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to 04bluegsxr Send a message via AIM to 04bluegsxr  
Unread
  (#3)
Spike

August 19, 2004, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04bluegsxr
People always feel that they need to share their opinions....This guy is just stupid and has nothing better to do, and i would assume that he has no woman in his life, i mean he is earing chocolate chips and goig for rides at 5 in the morning....oh well
I guess, but it was still very un-nice and it just bugs me when people are rude for no reason.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#4)
DT
Yesssssss.....

August 19, 2004, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtatooz
Quote:
I guess, but it was still very un-nice and it just bugs me when people are rude for no reason.
People are rude - NEVER write back is my motto - gives them the attention they so desire.

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#5)
Spike

August 19, 2004, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT
Quote:
Quote:
People are rude - NEVER write back is my motto - gives them the attention they so desire.
You're probably right. I shouldn't have gotten upset.

Kepi...sorry mang! I forgot!
Unread
  (#6)
Super Moderator

August 19, 2004, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT
Quote:
Quote:

I disagree!!! There are some really cool people out here so I wouldnt say dont write back. Just be careful and mindful... People are CRAZY these days.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#7)
DT
Yesssssss.....

August 19, 2004, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion9R
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT
Quote:
Quote:

I disagree!!! There are some really cool people out here so I wouldnt say dont write back. Just be careful and mindful... People are CRAZY these days.
Good call Scorpion - I meant don't write back to the rude ones.

04 600RR - SOLD

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#8)
DAS BOOT

August 19, 2004, 01:01 PM

Hey jatat-
Do you know this guy??

Wow. Just..................wow.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
Super Moderator

August 19, 2004, 01:11 PM

Cause Im a nice guy.....DAMMIT!

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#10)
Happiness Consultant

August 19, 2004, 01:20 PM

Quote:
yeah yeah yeah

Scorpion9R is Maryland speak for Pimp/Player

he likes to the wimmens....then

A pic of James and his booty call machine:

me james

word

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#11)
Super Moderator

August 21, 2004, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduardoSuave
Quote:
yeah yeah yeah

Scorpion9R is Maryland speak for Pimp/Player

he likes to the wimmens....then

A pic of James and his booty call machine:

me james

word

Thats funny ED!!!! Ya got me!!!

-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
Unread
  (#12)
Mr. Glass

August 21, 2004, 04:03 PM

wow.. some is gettin riled up.. haha ... dont pay it no mind.. its just waste of your breath, thought, and time...

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#13)
GP Champ

August 23, 2004, 02:57 PM

You need to GROW UP.

You posted the same stuff on .com. Is that what you do when when you get a PrivateMessage that doesn't stroke your ego?

Keep PM's private. We don't need more drama, and we don't need to hear your private conversations.

If you need some validation or reassurance, get a boyfriend.
Unread
  (#14)
DT
Yesssssss.....

August 23, 2004, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witold
You need to GROW UP.

You posted the same stuff on .com. Is that what you do when when you get a PrivateMessage that doesn't stroke your ego?

Keep PM's private. We don't need more drama, and we don't need to hear your private conversations.

If you need some validation or reassurance, get a boyfriend.

It's her PM - she wants to broadcast it, it's her right to. As far as the drama or private conversation, everyone who wrote back wanted too. I'm sure you're not the only person who was bothered by jtatooz throwing her personal life up here but there's a catch: THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE BOTHERED DIDN'T WRITE IN ABOUT IT.

If it's not to your liking, find another post and whore away.

We still do live in America right??

04 600RR - SOLD

Unread
  (#15)
You meet the nicest

August 23, 2004, 05:01 PM

I had a bad day yesterday...

http://dcsportbikes.net/index.php?na...ewtopic&t=9538

Oh, this thread is not about me? Sorry!

BECAUSE I GET OFF ON IT!