DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 445
4 members and 441 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
SPEAK FAUKING ENGLISH
Unread
  (#1)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

SPEAK FAUKING ENGLISH - November 27, 2007, 07:19 PM

Why is it I can't go to any one of our areas fast food chains and order what I want dammit!?!?! Let's say I order a burger and I don't want pickles or I don't want mustard... I tell them this and yet it's still on the fauking burger. I understand that everyone needs a job but when there is such consistent horrible service how do these bastards still have jobs?

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Banned!

November 27, 2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPlaw
Why is it I can't go to any one of our areas fast food chains and order what I want dammit!?!?! Let's say I order a burger and I don't want pickles or I don't want mustard... I tell them this and yet it's still on the fauking burger. I understand that everyone needs a job but when there is such consistent horrible service how do these bastards still have jobs?
save yourself the headache and learn the language...

this is, was and will always be a nation of immigrants

and only unedumacated morons call people BASTARDS for not being able to speak a language.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Licensed Rider

November 27, 2007, 07:25 PM

learn how to speak spanish everything else is!!!!!Welcome to mexico i mean america LOL!!!!
Unread
  (#4)
Owner & Creator

November 27, 2007, 07:25 PM

lots of rednecks on .net.
Unread
  (#5)
Why not?

November 27, 2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
I had this issue the other day and 5 guys when PWC had their strike. The guy at the counter (which I have ordered from before in english) said no habla ingles, so I went along with the act and tried explaining what I wanted in english, but he kept adding the wrong items. Fortunatly for me I know enough spanish to order a cheeseburger, and suprised the little cocksucker.

At the end, when he was handing me my food he said "thanks and have a good night".

Take a class. If not for anything else; to talk to the ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage R1
lots of rednecks on .net.
+1
Unread
  (#6)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

November 27, 2007, 07:53 PM

I was calling them bastards for never getting my order right even when they repeat the order back.

Also, the woman was Middle Eastern not spanish.

And rednecks aren't racist, they just own more guns.

All I want is a freakin' burger with no mustard, no tom and no pickles dhamit!!!!!!

For the millions and millions these corps make they should work on accuracy and they should really really work on listening. The offical language of America is English. People who work in a customer service based job should be able to provide such.

and I'm sorry for bitching. I just want peace on earth and people to do their jobs.

"I'm ready for a commitment Harry. First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson I just got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."

Last edited by EPlaw; November 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM..
Unread
  (#7)
ISO a Sugar Mama

November 27, 2007, 08:03 PM

Si.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Rolex006  
Unread
  (#8)
Site Owner

November 27, 2007, 08:06 PM

Go to south carolina. There you can have white americans who speak english as a first language screw up your order.

I'm not convinced its a language barrier so much as an IQ barrier.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#9)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

November 27, 2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper
Go to south carolina. There you can have white americans who speak english as a first language screw up your order.

I'm not convinced its a language barrier so much as an IQ barrier.
I agree and regret griping.

Unread
  (#10)
I am a bitch, so what?

November 27, 2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
I was calling them bastards for never getting my order right even when they repeat the order back.

Also, the woman was Middle Eastern not spanish.

And rednecks aren't racist.

All I want is a freakin' burger with no mustard, no tom and no pickles dhamit!!!!!!

For the millions and millions these corps make they should work on accuracy and they should really really work on listening. The offical language of America is English. People who work in a customer service based job should be able to provide such.
Actually it's not. There is no offical language in North America.

If you want a better burger, then go to a place that makes a better burger. You are not paying for good service at any fast food restuarant.

Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Unread
  (#11)
No! You!

November 27, 2007, 08:19 PM

I agree it's not a language problem, it's a minimum wage problem. I wouldn't learn the country's language for less than $15 hour!!! They can besa el culo!

Miami Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexxx
I slapped him in the forehead for being vulgar (I'm a lady, dammit).
Unread
  (#12)
rdg
best avatar in the biz

November 27, 2007, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRSheDevil
Actually it's not. There is no offical language in North America.
How come more Americans don't know this? So many want to hate foreigners because they don't speak our national language, somehow forgetting that this country was, for the most part, founded by people from a certain few major European countries... none of which spoke the same language.
Unread
  (#13)
Meh

November 27, 2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegula
How come more Americans don't know this? So many want to hate foreigners because they don't speak our national language, somehow forgetting that this country was, for the most part, founded by people from a certain few major European countries... none of which spoke the same language.
Come on...English is the "un" official language of the free world not just the United States. Immigrants are less prone to assimilate today as opposed to 50 years ago because they concentrate into pockets in the general populus where they are surronded by people of like culture. This unfortunately economically binds them into that given place in the socio-economic ladder and they are less prone to be high income earners.

People in service industry (ie fast food joints) should speak English regardless of the minimum wage status of that job.
Unread
  (#14)
itsOnlyWrongIfuGetCaught

November 27, 2007, 08:55 PM

So the US and A has no offical language?

Unread
  (#15)
Officially Addicted to Posting

November 27, 2007, 09:08 PM

ITS WINTER!!

"I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -MG James Mattis, Iraq 2003

Ruining .net one post at a time